THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Got another pair of triple blacks on the way
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Contemplating getting another for down the road my damn self...
Have three now.  But afraid there wont be another comfortable shoe like this for me.  Got one pair of 11s that press up against my toe but are still comfy AND two pairs of 11.5 that are like new booty 
blackouts are killer comfy and i scoped two pairs when clearances had them for 79.99 and i have been rocking one pair for a solid week now

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Have three now.  But afraid there wont be another comfortable shoe like this for me.  Got one pair of 11s that press up against my toe but are still comfy AND two pairs of 11.5 that are like new booty 

Damn 4 Rock!? You'll be good For a long good minute

getting my sprites tomorrow !!! so excited ... will take pics once ups drops them off!! best summer shoe of 2011 *or a close tie with the true blues* lol

getting my sprites tomorrow !!! so excited ... will take pics once ups drops them off!! best summer shoe of 2011 *or a close tie with the true blues* lol

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Bruh... I had the VII's in white black red for almost two years until I broke them out over the weekend.  I hate wearing my kicks when everyone and their momma is wearing them.. specially retail joints (shoe snob)
laugh.gif

But I figured these Black joints are so comfy and booty plush... I can hang on to them for a LONG minute, cause when I need an all black joint they are my def. go to.

Can you believe being from the DC area... Im not really a big ALL black shoe dude unless its my Nike Boots?

Originally Posted by never wear them

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Bruh... I had the VII's in white black red for almost two years until I broke them out over the weekend.  I hate wearing my kicks when everyone and their momma is wearing them.. specially retail joints (shoe snob)
laugh.gif

But I figured these Black joints are so comfy and booty plush... I can hang on to them for a LONG minute, cause when I need an all black joint they are my def. go to.

Can you believe being from the DC area... Im not really a big ALL black shoe dude unless its my Nike Boots?

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
blackouts are killer comfy and i scoped two pairs when clearances had them for 79.99 and i have been rocking one pair for a solid week now
You mean all LeBron 8s are comfy, not just blackouts.

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
You mean all LeBron 8s are comfy, not just blackouts.

just outta curiosity how much did marqueesole have miami nights running for?
they had them for $299.99 when i saw shortly after the first post about them. and there was only a sz 9.5 when i saw.

just outta curiosity how much did marqueesole have miami nights running for?
they had them for $299.99 when i saw shortly after the first post about them. and there was only a sz 9.5 when i saw.

Back
Top Bottom