THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Wonder what the sizing is on the Miami Nights, think I'll play it safe and order a half size up like the Solars.

Wonder what the sizing is on the Miami Nights, think I'll play it safe and order a half size up like the Solars.

returned your pair of Solars???....crazy move. I think's its my hottest shoe right now and believe me, I have some heat.

returned your pair of Solars???....crazy move. I think's its my hottest shoe right now and believe me, I have some heat.

Originally Posted by hustler79

They are gorgeous
laugh.gif
still not sure what I'm gonna wear with them though.

They are gorgeous
laugh.gif
still not sure what I'm gonna wear with them though.

they were too pink for me. I couldnt pull them off. But they look less pink with jeans on (if that makes any sense).

i'm not a bright shoe/clothes kind of guy. I cant pull that off.

they were too pink for me. I couldnt pull them off. But they look less pink with jeans on (if that makes any sense).

i'm not a bright shoe/clothes kind of guy. I cant pull that off.

I wear black with them a lot. Also, grey sweats go with everything, hehe.

Yeah. Its cool to match but sometimes you just need to tag on the 2nd or third color to make an outfit pop.

I don't have the solars but that's how I see it.

Back
Top Bottom