300425_10100967253802473_5201937_71293082_1902588_n.jpg
185337_10100967253887303_5201937_71293083_5922899_n.jpg
300477_10100967253927223_5201937_71293084_1901686_n.jpg
300770_10100967253977123_5201937_71293085_7704699_n.jpg
292067_10100967254032013_5201937_71293086_1498570_n.jpg
300402_10100967254081913_5201937_71293087_3795214_n.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

garylok11 said:
So no Final's nor Miami Night's in the US? Or maybe later?

I was told to tell you all that they are "Flamingos" and NOT "Miami Night". And no US release is scheduled.[/quote]

You know what...enough is enough...Im done with King James and his Lebron Line.....how much more are we going to take from this guy.....I havent had much to say (just been lurking) since the last time we had it out with JP about colorways etc (havent seen him post in a while).....but Enough is Enough....

First off...this Prick made THREE different versions of a SIGNATURE shoe....which we ALL swallowed like medicine but we took it....He still makes those atrocious Soliders and Generations (or whatever they are called) in ADDITION to his Sig...so this year...there was at least 6 different version of Lebrons shoe....UNBELIEVABLE...

Second... Nike make colorways....but ONLY available to his FRIENDS AND FAMILY...(which doesnt make sense how dudes like MAYOR have access but thats another argument all together).....The colorways that DO release are done sporadically....and randomly creating hype and non sense...when the point is EXPOSURE for your kicks...not treasure hunt status....

Then...He makes a mutliple colorways...that he WEARS in the GAME....but DOESNT release those to the public .....Oh but DJCK got a pair....and TY love you my dude but hate you you bastard Im sure they are just a Quick EMAIL away....So Basically even if dude is you IDOL...you can cop the jersey...but never the whole outfit...unless you wanna get RAPED on ebay....STUPID.

Now the lows....F you and your sources TY....The sneakers are called the Miami Nights.....Dont try and gas us up NOW that they decided for whatever reason to NOT release them in the states (how the hell you call something Miami and NOT release them in Miami is ridiculous at best to me)....and the justification is...ohhhh they are Flamingo's...and ASIA release only....CMON SON.....

I know its unfair to link LBJ and MJ but lets be honest..Michael Jeffrey Jordan created the model for athletes to get money outside of there sport...Bird, Magic and Dr J might have truly been the first players with PE's..but MJ took it and turned a novelty into a BUSINESS....Despite getting beat up and robb'd for you joints (im an 80's baby)...MJ's kicks were obtainable...In EVERY colorway...Yes Im sure Mike, Tinker, and Gentry have samples and prototypes....but these are FSR made exclusively for people like ALL DAY to be given....come on man....Imagine if you couldn't get Grape 5's....Columbia XI's....Chicago 10's are international only....#!*....I feel bad for kids coming up....Im GLAD those V'3 BRICKED OUT (which is why the Finals are releasing TRUST)....Just copp'd some Dunkmans on ebay for $69 shipped...and they are STILL available in just about EVERY CHAMPS AND HOH I go to....Great Marketing Move with that one...

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

We KNOW where the inspiration comes from and the REAL name....so TY...stop it.

garylok11 said:

I was told to tell you all that they are "Flamingos" and NOT "Miami Night". And no US release is scheduled.[/quote]

You know what...enough is enough...Im done with King James and his Lebron Line.....how much more are we going to take from this guy.....I havent had much to say (just been lurking) since the last time we had it out with JP about colorways etc (havent seen him post in a while).....but Enough is Enough....

First off...this Prick made THREE different versions of a SIGNATURE shoe....which we ALL swallowed like medicine but we took it....He still makes those atrocious Soliders and Generations (or whatever they are called) in ADDITION to his Sig...so this year...there was at least 6 different version of Lebrons shoe....UNBELIEVABLE...

Second... Nike make colorways....but ONLY available to his FRIENDS AND FAMILY...(which doesnt make sense how dudes like MAYOR have access but thats another argument all together).....The colorways that DO release are done sporadically....and randomly creating hype and non sense...when the point is EXPOSURE for your kicks...not treasure hunt status....

Then...He makes a mutliple colorways...that he WEARS in the GAME....but DOESNT release those to the public .....Oh but DJCK got a pair....and TY love you my dude but hate you you bastard Im sure they are just a Quick EMAIL away....So Basically even if dude is you IDOL...you can cop the jersey...but never the whole outfit...unless you wanna get RAPED on ebay....STUPID.

Now the lows....F you and your sources TY....The sneakers are called the Miami Nights.....Dont try and gas us up NOW that they decided for whatever reason to NOT release them in the states (how the hell you call something Miami and NOT release them in Miami is ridiculous at best to me)....and the justification is...ohhhh they are Flamingo's...and ASIA release only....CMON SON.....

I know its unfair to link LBJ and MJ but lets be honest..Michael Jeffrey Jordan created the model for athletes to get money outside of there sport...Bird, Magic and Dr J might have truly been the first players with PE's..but MJ took it and turned a novelty into a BUSINESS....Despite getting beat up and robb'd for you joints (im an 80's baby)...MJ's kicks were obtainable...In EVERY colorway...Yes Im sure Mike, Tinker, and Gentry have samples and prototypes....but these are FSR made exclusively for people like ALL DAY to be given....come on man....Imagine if you couldn't get Grape 5's....Columbia XI's....Chicago 10's are international only....#!*....I feel bad for kids coming up....Im GLAD those V'3 BRICKED OUT (which is why the Finals are releasing TRUST)....Just copp'd some Dunkmans on ebay for $69 shipped...and they are STILL available in just about EVERY CHAMPS AND HOH I go to....Great Marketing Move with that one...

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

Qft ^
Theres way too many unreleased colorways of the 8s (and 7s). Jordans didnt have as many and neither does kobe. And we dont want a v1,v2,v3, and ps version of all lebrons going forward. JP needs to cut the fat and release 1 version of the shoe in the brst colorways created. I was greatly dissapointed with the unreleased 7s and now some of the 8s. The results are angry customers who may not buy anything from this lebron line and alot of money not being made.

Another dumb move nike.

Qft ^
Theres way too many unreleased colorways of the 8s (and 7s). Jordans didnt have as many and neither does kobe. And we dont want a v1,v2,v3, and ps version of all lebrons going forward. JP needs to cut the fat and release 1 version of the shoe in the brst colorways created. I was greatly dissapointed with the unreleased 7s and now some of the 8s. The results are angry customers who may not buy anything from this lebron line and alot of money not being made.

Another dumb move nike.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

garylok11 said:

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW!

garylok11 said:

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW!

Boycott of all things LeBron, he and his team will not make the real colorways available yet people like mayor and djck still get them?

You say you want to be better then MJ? Surpass him as the greatest?

Go ahead win your five, six, seven, eight. You'll never top MJ, why? Because he gave us what he wanted. The shoes he wore on court.

Nike Basketball you have your thumbs up you behind.

Boycott of all things LeBron, he and his team will not make the real colorways available yet people like mayor and djck still get them?

You say you want to be better then MJ? Surpass him as the greatest?

Go ahead win your five, six, seven, eight. You'll never top MJ, why? Because he gave us what he wanted. The shoes he wore on court.

Nike Basketball you have your thumbs up you behind.

Bros, who really cares what LeBron gets or doesn't get. The guy is a mega star and bright businessman.
The kick industry is in overdrive due to Lebron so go with it.
I've been around for a long time and never have I seen so many new and exciting kicks being released.
In some way we all have LeBron and kobe to thank.

Get use to it; exclusives, limited runs, quickstrikes, etc. are here to stay. It's part of the hype and marketing plan,
the Nike machine is just getting warmed up.

Bros, who really cares what LeBron gets or doesn't get. The guy is a mega star and bright businessman.
The kick industry is in overdrive due to Lebron so go with it.
I've been around for a long time and never have I seen so many new and exciting kicks being released.
In some way we all have LeBron and kobe to thank.

Get use to it; exclusives, limited runs, quickstrikes, etc. are here to stay. It's part of the hype and marketing plan,
the Nike machine is just getting warmed up.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

garylok11 said:

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW!
I hate to continue quoting you took the words out of my mouth(Thats a first). A NT'er that finally speaks the truth without whining about it. Well said fam. 

Originally Posted by Gottips3

garylok11 said:

Oh and BTW

images

south_beach.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW!
I hate to continue quoting you took the words out of my mouth(Thats a first). A NT'er that finally speaks the truth without whining about it. Well said fam. 

i got a flight 2 miami 2nite, hopefully ill come back w info or some type of knowledge of tha miami nights. I want those sumbiches BAAADD!

i got a flight 2 miami 2nite, hopefully ill come back w info or some type of knowledge of tha miami nights. I want those sumbiches BAAADD!

NIKESTORE UK TWITTER"PSA: The exact launch time and the URL for the Kobe 8 Miami Nights will be communicated tomorrow afternoon, so watch your timeline closely!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NIKESTORE UK TWITTER"PSA: The exact launch time and the URL for the Kobe 8 Miami Nights will be communicated tomorrow afternoon, so watch your timeline closely!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom