THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^
laugh.gif
 im mad he laughing like that
laugh.gif
 l but I too don't believe Lebron will ever get a ring. Im not sure if I should get the "Finals" or the "miami nights". Im pretty sure the Miami Nights will eventually release but I don't want to miss out on the Finals. I would get both but I can't gotta buy books for school
30t6p3b.gif

I knew there was reason for me to pass up on the black Jordan Vs that just dropped!
Good looking out on the link my dude.. I just copped the Bred V1s.. Been looking for a deal on these for awhile now.. Bred V1s are still retail at my local foot locker..
I feel much better about spending $100 on the Bred V1s than I would have if I spent $150 on them blue tinted sole Vs
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Bred V1>>>>>>> Black AJ V's all day everyday...

I knew there was reason for me to pass up on the black Jordan Vs that just dropped!
Good looking out on the link my dude.. I just copped the Bred V1s.. Been looking for a deal on these for awhile now.. Bred V1s are still retail at my local foot locker..
I feel much better about spending $100 on the Bred V1s than I would have if I spent $150 on them blue tinted sole Vs
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah ok, lets not get carried away now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah ok, lets not get carried away now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Qft.
Most of these lebrons > jordan retros. They cost less after sales/coupons and have better quality

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Qft.
Most of these lebrons > jordan retros. They cost less after sales/coupons and have better quality

Back
Top Bottom