The Sneaker Graveyard Thread - remember those lost

I've been going through my pics seeing what I have from years past, and I came across far too many pictures of sneakers that aren't mine anymore. Forone reason or another they are all sold. My collection has gone through way too many ridiculous stages, I've had OG white/grey Jordans 1s, True BlueIIIs, Infared 6s, OG white red 12s, the list just goes on. I figured I'd make a thread for posts of either sneakers you had to let go for monetaryreasons, gave away and regret it, or sneakers that crumbled on you. Here are my top 3 regrets :

#1 : VNDS Jordan 1 2001 blk/blue retros - Got these for an unbelievable steal, just couldn't wear them in fear of creasing them up (stupid, I know). Gotrid of them for waaayyyy to cheap.
mad.gif

6c23628439472a6f29b10cc789a9f9416559cd38.pjpg

#2 : Wearable Nike Command Forces in my size. I wore these in public once, realized I wasn't Billy Hoyle and let them go. I just can't justifykeeping sneakers that I can't wear, I don't have that kind of money. These things were HIGH! Got a very good price for them though.
dc926743192842ba0e6842f6b36bb8d35eaecb20.pjpg

# 3 : 2000 Jordan 6 VI retro+ white - midnight blue. I got these in real good shape for $10 back in 03. I had no idea that they were worth anything andplayed loads of basketball in them. I let my cousin borrow them and he messed them up so bad that I ended up making " Carmines " out of them. Nopic, but you wouldn't want to see it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom