the Vans thread...

Damn all that risk assesment and implementation of strategy only got you 1 pair

Might wanna reevaluate your business model for next time. Real flippers don't just flip one pair here and there, they move hundreds of units a month

8516BA54-DE94-4AAE-89A7-0CE23CD995A8.gif

U think 1 only got 1 pair?it was actually a joke and I have moved around 3000 shoes.thanks

I don't know about that dude. He was messaging me telling me come to Boston for huhus and that they did wristbands at cncpts for em and based on seeing the comments on IG they ain't do that **** lol. I think he's a troll

Protecting your spot in line isn't as straight forward as you may think. You resist and they don't back down. Do you throw hands and possibly get arrested or let it go. There is no one to tell because probability is security can't rectify all these types of situations. You miss out by that ONE person you're upset. And aside from people who resell for a living this is a scenario playing out for something that isn't a necessity. I think one should stand up for themselves but is it worth it?
So because someone might fight you because you wont let them violate you , its not worth it ?

yea but alp you got some size. Lotta these sneakerheads lining up are still prepubescent boys. They try cutting in front of someone bigger than them and risk getting laid out.

was going to ask if anyone knows if the mainline Fear of God x Vans are done?
but i just caught up with the thread. Jesus i'd never thought these types of shenanigans would appear in here lol

was going to ask if anyone knows if the mainline Fear of God x Vans are done?
but i just caught up with the thread. Jesus i'd never thought these types of shenanigans would appear in here lol

It's more comical when it's about a shoe you don't even care about lol. God bless those that can deal with that headache every weekend:

L >>>> waiting in line, fighting, hanging out in the cold

So i dropped out after the release. Failed on hanon and just called it. Did the marshmellow FOG ever release on Pacsun after they were pulled from the site

Will the Pacsun release in December include the red corduroy Eras as well ? Or just the marshmallows ?

Damn, I NEED the black wool pair. With that and the white TNF, I might just survive this danish winter.

Hey guys what's good, the first sneaker i ever bought was a pair of sk8-HIs back when i used to skate, and it's been quite a while since then.
Was looking at the checkerboards to get back on Vans, but it baffles me after reading about the amount of hype they've had the past few years.

So my question is; what's the consensus between the 44 DX from the Anaheim Pack from last year and the Golden Coast Authentics?
Also, should i go half down TTS?

Back
Top Bottom