THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I can understand why people are getting bored with this season.  It's basically just about all about the relationships within the group now.  It was more entertaining when they were traveling around and running from a bunch of zombies.  

I flashed back to Lost a bit after this episode lol. Rick reminds me of Jack and Shane reminds me of Sawyer. I'm starting to hate Rick same way I started to hate Jack. Shane is that dude until further notice.

I flashed back to Lost a bit after this episode lol. Rick reminds me of Jack and Shane reminds me of Sawyer. I'm starting to hate Rick same way I started to hate Jack. Shane is that dude until further notice.

This is a waste of a good show. Mad Men isn't the end all, be all of AMC so they should've said eff it and let Mad Men be. Put more money into TWD and into BB. 

This is a waste of a good show. Mad Men isn't the end all, be all of AMC so they should've said eff it and let Mad Men be. Put more money into TWD and into BB. 

Originally Posted by jumpfreak23

Did something happen to Daryl? I thought he already recovered. Why wasn't he in this episode?
He was in it briefly.. chillin' in the tent outside. There wasn't really much of a storyline for him to be in this episode that much. He did just recover from getting grazed and surviving an attack the last episode. He got his shine.

Originally Posted by jumpfreak23

Did something happen to Daryl? I thought he already recovered. Why wasn't he in this episode?
He was in it briefly.. chillin' in the tent outside. There wasn't really much of a storyline for him to be in this episode that much. He did just recover from getting grazed and surviving an attack the last episode. He got his shine.

Originally Posted by hymen man

The black dude (don't even know his name) is pretty much nonexistent man, does he do anything other than mess things up and eat fruit? They need to give em a bigger part, make em do something to help the group. 
laugh.gif
 Seriously though, dude should just become a walker so he gets more screen time  

The black dude (don't even know his name) is pretty much nonexistent man, does he do anything other than mess things up and eat fruit? They need to give em a bigger part, make em do something to help the group. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

laugh.gif
It's crazy and that's why to me he can't be Tyrese. All those racial undertones in the story playing out in real life on the show
laugh.gif
They gave Daryl a kind of centric ep and Shane, so I'd assume T-Dog has to be getting some serious shine at some point. Unless he's just gonna sacrifice himself so he can show he's not useless.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

laugh.gif
It's crazy and that's why to me he can't be Tyrese. All those racial undertones in the story playing out in real life on the show
laugh.gif
They gave Daryl a kind of centric ep and Shane, so I'd assume T-Dog has to be getting some serious shine at some point. Unless he's just gonna sacrifice himself so he can show he's not useless.

I don't like how the last few episodes have been a drag. For example, we found out about the Walkers in the cabin 2 episodes ago, yet barely anything was mentioned about it this episode.

I don't like how they have been at this farm almost all season long. Nothing is happening. There is a whole world out there that we are not getting access to. Some episodes go by with no zombies at all, isn't this supposed to ba a zombie apocolypse show?

I didn't like Daryl at all at the start of the series, but he is now my favorite character. Just worried that those flashes of his brother boosting him up against Rick and the rest of the group may lead to something bad. I think we haven't heard the last of Daryl's brother.

I think they will find Sophia alive eventually, I just want them to get it over with so we can move on to something else. However, it would be a suprising to find her dead, or even better, find her turned into a Walker. That would be a shock. Maybe they keep her alive, and there is some news of a possible "cure" or something.

I don't know, but something needs to happen.

I don't like how the last few episodes have been a drag. For example, we found out about the Walkers in the cabin 2 episodes ago, yet barely anything was mentioned about it this episode.

I don't like how they have been at this farm almost all season long. Nothing is happening. There is a whole world out there that we are not getting access to. Some episodes go by with no zombies at all, isn't this supposed to ba a zombie apocolypse show?

I didn't like Daryl at all at the start of the series, but he is now my favorite character. Just worried that those flashes of his brother boosting him up against Rick and the rest of the group may lead to something bad. I think we haven't heard the last of Daryl's brother.

I think they will find Sophia alive eventually, I just want them to get it over with so we can move on to something else. However, it would be a suprising to find her dead, or even better, find her turned into a Walker. That would be a shock. Maybe they keep her alive, and there is some news of a possible "cure" or something.

I don't know, but something needs to happen.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Well Mad Men is their first original hit show so they seem to show favoritism towards it.  That and BB get all the awards for them.  TWD actually has better ratings than both shows and great for a cable show.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Well Mad Men is their first original hit show so they seem to show favoritism towards it.  That and BB get all the awards for them.  TWD actually has better ratings than both shows and great for a cable show.

Good episode but the season as a whole feels stretched out, with nothing really happening. Even so its one of the best shows out there.
Why they had to keep it PG with Shane and Andrea?
30t6p3b.gif
Couldve showed some action instead they just skipped it altogether.

Good episode but the season as a whole feels stretched out, with nothing really happening. Even so its one of the best shows out there.
Why they had to keep it PG with Shane and Andrea?
30t6p3b.gif
Couldve showed some action instead they just skipped it altogether.

Back
Top Bottom