THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

This thread is mine field. I be wanting to just come here and shoot the breeze about the episode but I'm not tryna read Season 3's plot. At all
laugh.gif
.Finale was amazing.The Zombie Obstacle course
pimp.gif
Herschel's killing spree
pimp.gif
Dark Rick
pimp.gif
Andrea living
pimp.gif
That ninja broad
pimp.gif
I'm anxious to see who lead all the zombies to the farm (or if it just was a coincidence). And whose Chopper it was.

This thread is mine field. I be wanting to just come here and shoot the breeze about the episode but I'm not tryna read Season 3's plot. At all
laugh.gif
.Finale was amazing.The Zombie Obstacle course
pimp.gif
Herschel's killing spree
pimp.gif
Dark Rick
pimp.gif
Andrea living
pimp.gif
That ninja broad
pimp.gif
I'm anxious to see who lead all the zombies to the farm (or if it just was a coincidence). And whose Chopper it was.

Something is missing from the CDC post...

The AUG, a bullpup 5.56mm assault rifle, is a selective fire weapon with a conventional gas piston operated action that fires from a closed bolt.[5] Designed as a family of rifles that could be quickly adapted to a wide variety of roles with the change of the barrel to a desired length and profile, the AUG is a modular configuration rifle that employs a high level of polymer and advanced alloy components.

aughb.jpg

GUNS.

Something is missing from the CDC post...

The AUG, a bullpup 5.56mm assault rifle, is a selective fire weapon with a conventional gas piston operated action that fires from a closed bolt.[5] Designed as a family of rifles that could be quickly adapted to a wide variety of roles with the change of the barrel to a desired length and profile, the AUG is a modular configuration rifle that employs a high level of polymer and advanced alloy components.

aughb.jpg

GUNS.

Originally Posted by Don Dela Vega

which book of the graphic novel do I start on to pick up where this season left off?

I'd like to know this too
nerd.gif

The finale was
pimp.gif
But I don't think I can take 6 months without knowing what happens next.  Plus i wanna know what's up with this Michonne chick you guys are all talking about, so I wanna get to reading
laugh.gif

Season 3 is gonna be
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Can't wait

which book of the graphic novel do I start on to pick up where this season left off?

nerd.gif

The finale was
pimp.gif
But I don't think I can take 6 months without knowing what happens next.  Plus i wanna know what's up with this Michonne chick you guys are all talking about, so I wanna get to reading
laugh.gif

Season 3 is gonna be
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Can't wait

Lori had a classic heel turn last night. I think the writers did that with the purpose of wanting us to hate Lori, and did it in the season finale so we can all sit and talk about how much we hate her.

Lori had a classic heel turn last night. I think the writers did that with the purpose of wanting us to hate Lori, and did it in the season finale so we can all sit and talk about how much we hate her.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt Lori in the tent with Rick trying to get him to kill Shane. Why is she now all upset about it ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt Lori in the tent with Rick trying to get him to kill Shane. Why is she now all upset about it ?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

nerd.gif

The finale was
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Season 3 is gonna be
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Can't wait
Just read it from the beginning . Trust me its worth it. Find them online. Season 1 and 2 are like the first 14 issues.
Spoiler [+]
Shane's dead by issue 6.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

nerd.gif

The finale was
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Season 3 is gonna be
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Can't wait
Just read it from the beginning . Trust me its worth it. Find them online. Season 1 and 2 are like the first 14 issues.
Spoiler [+]
Shane's dead by issue 6.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I missed the shOw, please someone tell me Darryl made it...

frown.gif

Darryl indeed made it my good man and he had a good showing tonight as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I missed the shOw, please someone tell me Darryl made it...

frown.gif

Darryl indeed made it my good man and he had a good showing tonight as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I sorta missed the last minute, what's so
eek.gif
about the prison?

that they showed it i guess
laugh.gif

I've accepted that Daryl= Tyrese.  It's too late to introduce him, but yeah, Michonne 
smokin.gif
THIS! you just opened my eyes
eek.gif

Daryl n Carol have had this thing goin on lately and now with Michonne coming in its all being brought together that Daryl = Tyrese

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I sorta missed the last minute, what's so
eek.gif
about the prison?

that they showed it i guess
laugh.gif

I've accepted that Daryl= Tyrese.  It's too late to introduce him, but yeah, Michonne 
smokin.gif
THIS! you just opened my eyes
eek.gif

Daryl n Carol have had this thing goin on lately and now with Michonne coming in its all being brought together that Daryl = Tyrese

That was a good season finale. After such a slow and painful start, it finally got somewhere.
Been waiting until the finale to post here because I was a bit behind and I didn't want to read the spoilers I thought I saw someone mention.

Am I the only one who is still not a fan of Andrea and just wanted her to die?
Finale left a lot to look forward to:
The prison.
The chick with the sword.
Herschel's magic shotgun.

Hope the show keeps the pace up next season.

Back
Top Bottom