THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Finish Ep. 2 really enjoyed it.
pimp.gif

Episode 3 probably won't be available until the end of this month.

Figured Andy and Danny were suspect when they were asking questions to figure how who was in charge, and how many people were at the Inn.
I love this game.

Originally Posted by RedBox

Figured Andy and Danny were suspect when they were asking questions to figure how who was in charge, and how many people were at the Inn.
I love this game.

Yea my instinct said don't trust them from the moment they started asking questions.
Spoiler [+]
I feel bad man... I didn't stop Clem from eating the food
30t6p3b.gif

Good Episode. So can we say it? TWD Game > TWD Show?

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I love this game.

Yea my instinct said don't trust them from the moment they started asking questions.
Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

YES YES.
I stopped Clem from eating the food, and didn't loot either.

There's another Walking Dead game coming out.

It's a first person shooter and centered on Daryl and Meryl.

Link.

I love this game.

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

YES YES.
I stopped Clem from eating the food, and didn't loot either.
Neither did I. I know its going to come back to hurt me but for some reason my inner comic Rick Grimes called me a fool.
And a FPS? 
30t6p3b.gif

The property isn't about wholesale slaughter of zombies. Its about the people, the world they live in and how they react to the changes 

w/e I hope its at least good but its from Activision so COD x Zombies but wait they have a mode for that already *throws hands up*

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

You guys didn't stop Clementine from eating the food!?!?

Damn!!

ohwell.gif
I screamed Don't eat the food and they kept eating smh had to explain to that poor little kid what happened

Same.
laugh.gif

What exactly do you say to stop her from eating?

ohwell.gif
I screamed Don't eat the food and they kept eating smh had to explain to that poor little kid what happened

Same.
laugh.gif

CLEMENTINE NO!!! And she stops. I seent it. Duck keeps eating no matter what 
roll.gif

Same.
laugh.gif

CLEMENTINE NO!!! And she stops. I seent it. Duck keeps eating no matter what 
roll.gif
Ain't no thang for Duck. HAHAHA.
I saw a tweet by g4, saying Episode 4 won't release till August. SMH!!!

Duck is lowkey the funniest character in the game. Episode 4 in August so Episode 3 in July?! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH

A new episode comes out every month so Episode should be out by the end of July. 

^Man they almost missed their dead line. Waiting for Episode 2 felt like 2 months since the first episode came out at the beginning of the month and 2 came out at the end of the following month

A new episode comes out every month so Episode should be out by the end of July. 
They already announced that episode 3 will release in August.
Telltale Games acknowledges that the wait between episodes one and two of The Walking Dead game was a bit longer than expected, but a new message from the dev team confirms that the plan for episode three is a mid-August release. There's not a specific date yet, and there likely won't be one until much closer to the release due to the unpredictable nature of platform certification processes.

Frankly, the turnaround time even between episodes one and two is pretty impressive. This is perhaps Telltale's most complex effort to date, an episodic series in which choices made in the previous episode reverberate through all future ones. As anyone who's played up to this point knows very well, there's a LOT of choice thrown your way. I couldn't say how many variable need to be measured, but the assortment of different choice combinations must surely number into the hundreds by now.

^ My bad; guess they couldn't stick to monthly episode schedule.

Sidenote: Telltale is planning another season of the Walking Dead Game to follow the first 5 episodes.

Link

Back
Top Bottom