The Wu going at Joe Budden!!!

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

It doesn't matter if _'s "respect" him or not...they know he's nice. One thing you don't hear is people saying he's not. So whether they respect him or not, he hasn't been touched by any of these _'s...so not for nothing, all these _'s are on some girl %*%%. Meth got in 20 interviews and talked about Joe Budden...but he didn't dare try to go bar for bar. Joe said several times..."RAP!!"...and he didn't. That _ knows. Maybe they don't respect him as a person...but they respect the fact that he's foolish on tracks.

And if you would rather be apart of the Wu than do what Joe did/ is doing...that's you. And that's wack. Personally, I'll take Joe Budden's career. If you even ask _'s to name members of the Wu, they could eff around and forget son (and U-God). Like Time said, he might not have a career, period if he wasn't in the Wu. He wouldn't sell out a school gym by himself, he's not getting mentioned. If he drops a new song that doesn't have Joey's name in it...does anybody make a post? Does any blog post it? Does anybody in any barbershop care or listen? He's the tree in the empty forest. That _ is washed and he was relatively clean already.
Son you do realize that NOBODY outside a few internet heads check for Joe Budden, to most cats he's a 1 hit wonder. Deck is known in hip-hopcircles, more so than Joey ever was/will be. What barbershop u go to that they be talking about Joe Budden
laugh.gif
, I haven't heard the name Joe Budden uttered outside of the internet untilhe started flashing his girl on camera. Dude gotta live off recording his wifey to get mentioned.

Joey stay getting murked when its Wu related, from Sai murdering him on Protect Ya Neck beat to now this. This is a losing situation for Joey, him murking a 40year old rapper past his prime proclaims exactly what... its expected for him to?

Mood Music 2 >>>>>>>> Inspectah Deck's existence.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Inpectah Deck?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
On Wu albums, Deck>Any member except Meth

uhhhhh i'll take GZA over Deck anyday of the weak....He does come at him hard, but this was uncalled for and he needs to worry bout gettin his career backtogether as opposed to dissing a rapper with no sort of buzz...let Meth handle that on his own...

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

This is a losing situation for Joey, him murking a 40 year old rapper past his prime proclaims exactly what... its expected for him to?
But if he doesn't come back then he's the biggest loser/lame/worst rapper ever. Catch 22.

Can't wait for Budden to kill him .. diss will probably be out today/tomorrow.

You guys acting like the Budden/Meth situation didn't having Dek amped as hell to have people know he still existed. He's obviously been holding on tothis song since Meth nor Joey has said anything about that situation in a while ..

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

This is a losing situation for Joey, him murking a 40 year old rapper past his prime proclaims exactly what... its expected for him to?
But if he doesn't come back then he's the biggest loser/lame/worst rapper ever. Catch 22.

Thats why I said its a losing situation. Joey comes back and murks Deck, what does he gain.. he actually loses credibility for going at 2 legendsnow {Meth & Dech] and most people including myself expect Joey to come nicer than a 40 year old Dech so its basically meh.

It doesn't matter if _'s "respect" him or not...they know he's nice. One thing you don't hear is people saying he's not. So whether they respect him or not, he hasn't been touched by any of these _'s...so not for nothing, all these _'s are on some girl %*%%. Meth got in 20 interviews and talked about Joe Budden...but he didn't dare try to go bar for bar. Joe said several times..."RAP!!"...and he didn't. That _ knows. Maybe they don't respect him as a person...but they respect the fact that he's foolish on tracks.

And if you would rather be apart of the Wu than do what Joe did/ is doing...that's you. And that's wack. Personally, I'll take Joe Budden's career. If you even ask _'s to name members of the Wu, they could eff around and forget son (and U-God). Like Time said, he might not have a career, period if he wasn't in the Wu. He wouldn't sell out a school gym by himself, he's not getting mentioned. If he drops a new song that doesn't have Joey's name in it...does anybody make a post? Does any blog post it? Does anybody in any barbershop care or listen? He's the tree in the empty forest. That _ is washed and he was relatively clean already.

Are we really playing the "relevance factor" in favor of Joe Budden now?

Because years ago when it was Joe vs. Jay/50/Whoever that's bigger than him...and @%!@*! was playing the..."but nobody knows Joe" card...dudeswas acting like that didn't matter. Now in a case against Deck...its "who is he".

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Thats why I said its a losing situation. Joey comes back and murks Deck, what does he gain.. he actually loses credibility for going at 2 legends now {Meth & Dech] and most people including myself expect Joey to come nicer than a 40 year old Dech so its basically meh.

only a lame would say u lose credibility for goin at a legend... this is rap... thats y #!#+ b +%!%#% up cuz dudes b too soft/scared to speak they #%*@$! mind... joe is who he cuz luckily he dont give a %+!$ what people think... more rappers need that attitude...
And thats why this generation of young cats are so fraud, so you would respect Soulja Boy popping off at a Rakim. Son we know you in the hip-hopbiz for money and not to earn respect... thats what got the game f'd up. How could Slaughterhouse EVEN exist if it wasn't for the WU or Boot CampClik.. they paved the way for Superap Groups. Its only in a genre like hip-hop where lames admire younger artists going at legends, do you ever here reggaeartists try to shame Bob Marley's name? you ever see U2 try to discredit the Beatles? Ne-Yo sh---ing on Stevie Wonder? Sure you can express an opinion butlet it be in a respectful manner, its like me saying i think Pac was overrated as a lyricist, now thats totally different from saying "Yo F 2Pac he was afake thug that wasn't that nice on the mic"

Cats be too quick to try an gain rep instead of giving respect.

Thats why I said its a losing situation. Joey comes back and murks Deck, what does he gain.. he actually loses credibility for going at 2 legends now {Meth & Dech] and most people including myself expect Joey to come nicer than a 40 year old Dech so its basically meh.

Deck is a legend based off affiliation.
Budden going at a legend that put out a diss track about Joey first is what everyone expects to see and I guarantee the everyday person would expect Budden tobe a bum.

Like I said, I'll just wait until Budden comes back and kills Deck and see what excuses people condure up ..
You, as a fan of the Wu, already make it look bad by calling him washed up and expecting him to lose. Dude put out this track to let people know he stillexisted.
Most Wu fans are going to say that Deck wins simply because he was in a legendary group.

The difference is...Deck is done. He doesn't have a career. Once again, if this was just a regular Deck song, nobody replies to this post. I might not haveeven clicked it if his name was in the title. Joey isn't even 30 yet. He's dropped more solo +$%@ that Deck and has sold more records than Deck.

Deck has NEVER been talked about as an individual...never. Say his name and you think "That _ from the Wu?" Ask for a verse...blank.

When are _'s gonna get off this whole "internet" thing? I'll assume you're a real person, I know I am. If we were in a room together, wemight just talk about Joe Budden....outside the internet. Not saying his name is buzzing or anything... The only way we would talk about Deck is if he walkedpast us. Nobody's talking about him on the net or off the net. People know who he is because of the Wu. Joe stood on his own and has more people checkingfor him that Deck ever had.

But honestly, I talked about that and NONE of it matter because Joey raps better than _'s. And if yall are so hip hop this and that. The _ has bars, plainand simple. And I'm not downing Deck as far as rapping goes, but Joey is just better than him. No matter who was apart of what, who has more respect, whodid this and lost that...Joey can rap.

But like you said, he kills this _ and he's just doing what he's supposed to do. It's a no win for Joe. He put himself in this spot by being"outspoken" 1 guy took it so personal...and now his homie who is sadly begging for attention made a diss track when Deck's name never came out ofJoey's mouth.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

JamesOnNT wrote:

NostrandAve68 wrote:

Thats why I said its a losing situation. Joey comes back and murks Deck, what does he gain.. he actually loses credibility for going at 2 legends
now {Meth & Dech] and most people including myself expect Joey to come nicer than a 40 year old Dech so its basically meh.

only a lame would say u lose credibility for goin at a legend... this is rap... thats y %+%* b !@%$+@ up cuz dudes b too soft/scared to speak they %*+#%# mind... joe is who he cuz luckily he dont give a *$+* what people think... more rappers need that attitude...

You are a lame for being a nobody that wants attention so they go after certified legends because they are ranked higher on VIBE's website. I mean,seriously ?

Joe Budden is nothing more than an attention whoring gimmick rapper. His 2 minutes of fame are up, now he caught some internet hype and is riding it out bygetting into as many beefs as he can. First dude smacked his boy and sonned him, Saigon murdered him, now Wu-Tang is gonna take turns passing him around like ahigh school dropout video girl. Budden should stay in his lane and ride his little wave out with some more videos of Tahiry, because outside of the internethe's irrelevant. Deck will go down as a legend, Budden will go down as the Pump it Up clown.

This is almost as pathetic as Tech-9 dissing Rakim. Fortunately Rakim did the right thing and ignored the clown. RZA needs to send a search party out forShyheim and let him lace up Budden.

Deck has NEVER been talked about as an individual...never.

Joey raps better than _'s.

indifferent.gif

What kind of teeny bopper skirt wearing hip hop fan lames are you talking to ? Inspectah Deck is a legend in his own right. Joey isn't seeing him, evenwith 20 years on him, which is pathetic. Next we gonna have Rajon Rondo calling out Isiah Thomas and Magic Johnson to a ball game saying "this isbasketball, your irrelevant, play me one on one right now!"

Jr makes a lot of good points...
first of all this was alright...at best...he basically said what Saigon said...only Saigon said it better...
Second, Deck is in no position to talk about Ns careers...throughout his career he has been at best, the 6 most relevant member of the group...
and lets not start talking about about uncontrollable substance like that @%+# is some forgotten classics...that @%+# is good...at best...
They both basically had pretty lackluster solo careers expect one has been involved in a all time classic group...
As far as spitting right now...its not even close...
Budden has proven to be savage at the battle raps...and I don't except nothing different when he goes at deck (lets face it...its easy to diss a N likedeck)
Say what u want...but Meth knew he couldn't hang wit him in the booth thats why we aint hear @%+# but a bunch or interviews saying "he's notbetter than me"...
These dudes should leave the battle rapping alone and just beat him up when they see him...

indifferent.gif

What kind of teeny bopper skirt wearing hip hop fan lames are you talking to ? Inspectah Deck is a legend in his own right. Joey isn't seeing him, even with 20 years on him, which is pathetic. Next we gonna have Rajon Rondo calling out Isiah Thomas and Magic Johnson to a ball game saying "this is basketball, your irrelevant, play me one on one right now!"

Then why did he put himself in a situation he's not involved in?
He came out with a diss track OUT OF NOWHERE.
Meth nor Joey has said anything about the Vibe thing in a while.
Not to mention this diss wasn't even good .. aside from the lil Jeopardy interlude.
laugh.gif

I don't agree with him acknoweledging Budden at all, but it's expected if you go after WU then they will come back together. Probably thought it wouldget him some internet publicity. Doesn't change the fact that Budden is a lame. I don't care enough to even listen to this diss and won't.

Deck is talking on behalf of the Wu and how they feel with the Budden situation, I dont got a problem with that. Eventually if Joe wants it to get uglier thanby golly, this !%++ will get ugly.

But M16 is actually making sense and I don't usually rock with him. Budden is a clown who you internet dudes gravitate towards because you think you'rein on something special that is gonna be huge one day. Get over it people, the guy is finished. While the Wu Tang Clan can tour all over and will always haveone of the biggest cult followings in hip hop (along with having mainstream success at some point in their life), Joe Budden will never amount to anything morethan this e-famous dude he has become.

Dudes taking Joe Budden over any member of the Wu are rookie hip hop fans, plain and simple

Originally Posted by M16

There's really no reason for a group of Wu-Tang's caliber to respond to a crew of gimmick rappers (Slaughtahouse/Budden) at all. If it really escalates GZA can easily come through and single handedly lyrically slaughter each member's career individually.

The better way to handle this is to let some less known Disciple(s) come on and run through them on a track. No need for the greatest group of all-time to "diss" a few clowns with some internet buzz.
Yeah. But in reality, Joe and the crew would prolly eviscerate them dudes.
Still tho Joe lucky this wasn't Masta Killa.
Tee-hee

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Silly rabbits.

Just because they each weren't individually commercially successful. That didn't make any of them less important than the other. Wu was a team effort,They fed and got better because of each other.

Who else since then has done that like them? G-Unit, Cash Money, No Limit...none of these crews lasted or even cared about each other.

IF YOU KNOW RAP...IF YOU REALLY, REALLY THINK YOU KNOW RAP...you would praise all members of the Wu with equal respect.

Alot of you guys really need to go sit ya spoiled butts in a corner and realize that once upon a time a rapper's success didn't measure in Itunes salesor Vitamin water commercials. It was their rhymes that helped us get through the hardships in these grimey *** neighborhoods we were growing up in. No mentionsof Maybach's, million dollar chains, or any of that unncessary crap.

All kids like us growing up in crappy neighborhoods needed to hear was that we weren't alone in that lifestyle, and for what it was worth, It helped uscope just a little more with life. The rhymes even instilled most of us to have more atttitude, to not take shhh from no one. I wish all you tight ruby-red pants wearing, dance clubbin kids could run into a group of us early-mid 90's grimey cats.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
Phony brutha'z are outlined in chalk
I'm mad vexed, It's what the projects made me
Rebel to the grain there's no way to barricade me
Code:

thats y #!#+ b +%!%#% up cuz dudes b too soft/scared to speak they #%*@$! mind... joe is who he cuz luckily he dont give a %+!$ what people think... more rappers need that attitude...

Ok I agree that as an MC confidence in your ability is a must and competitiveness makes you better. But what Joey does is sneak diss %%@$*% and he has ahistory of doing this. Now as smart as Joe portrays himself to be on songs and online, he surely has a problem in the way he voices him opinion. So if theresponse to that argument is "he don't give a &*^& what people think or how they feel" then he would would be taking a disrespectfulroute in letting his thoughts be know, and in turn a good old fashion, passionate #$$ whoopin would be justified.

Are you joking ?

Killah Priest, Hell Razah, Shabazz, Killa Sin etc would all run trains on Slaughtahouse

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Dudes taking Joe Budden over any member of the Wu are rookie hip hop fans, plain and simple

If I wasn't on my phone I would make this in large red font too. QFT!

Back
Top Bottom