The Wu going at Joe Budden!!!

I was bumping 36 Chambers earlier today.

%$# are cats thinking, comparing Buttons to The Wu?
smh.gif

Protons and Electrons Always Cause Explosions

4th Chamber =
sick.gif
pimp.gif
and alone is > Budden's life.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tahiry on a "Icecream 2" video for OB4CL2 though.

I don't think the generation gap is really that big...and doesn't matter
most people are in that 20 to 27 age range...
Besides, People who are younger don't even check for Budden...
They're in the Drake and young money threads....

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

The generation gap is apparent.

Look at the way most of us older Wu heads are talking about this subject. We're taking it and actually turning it into something were we are directing you younger guys into opening your ears to how important Deck was. And helping ya'll understand this legend shouldn't have to stoop so low to beefing with rappers clearly not on their level...now or ever.

And these "Ahh phooey, you Wu fans get off your high horse", he's washed up and never mattered, Ghost/Rae/Gza were better are just the exact statements I would expect from people who haven't actually heard the man's albums and true history/impact with his group.

Bet ya'll didn't know that on their entire Wu Demo tapes the only one that wasn't off beat was Deck. Everybody else you could hear struggling to stay on beat....Deck though had the flow & lyrics from the start. Peep for yourself.

QFT

This is almost as shameful as the dudes who were arguing Roc > Wu in terms of influence and music a while back.

roll.gif
I have to
indifferent.gif
for even retyping this tomfoolery.
Dudes were REALLY REALLY FOR REAL discussing this? Let alone argue?
smh.gif

word up,, dudes actually tryin to clown on deck smh!,,,u buggin joe aint no where near his level,, decks verse on triumph alone!! kills anything joe has everdone!!!

wow Budden will murder Inspectah Deck....weak diss track...just cuz he part of a legendary hip hop group like the WU doesnt mean Budden aint lyrically betterthan this guy and hes about to find out if joey responds to this wack track

I'm actually rolling with Joey on this one but I will say this: During my recent bid, not ONE dude in the bing knew Buddens was still rappin'. Youknow them _'s ain't #!+#%#' with the internet except for Black Planet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

wow Budden will murder Inspectah Deck....weak diss track...just cuz he part of a legendary hip hop group like the WU doesnt mean Budden aint lyrically better than this guy and hes about to find out if joey responds to this wack track
i wish people would stop saying this

Saigon of all people murdered Budden.

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

wow Budden will murder Inspectah Deck....weak diss track...just cuz he part of a legendary hip hop group like the WU doesnt mean Budden aint lyrically better than this guy and hes about to find out if joey responds to this wack track

Yea guess you can say he murdered budden cuz he called him gay a bunch of times and all that blah blah.....Joe Budden killed saigon with pain in his life

NTers act like he is a lyrical GOD... He's nice, but not THAT nice... he is the weakest in SH... and most sensitive...

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

NTers act like he is a lyrical GOD... He's nice, but not THAT nice... he is the weakest in SH... and most sensitive...
naw he is that nice u jus mad an i aint even wit buddens like that

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

QFT.
Son is NOT as nice as NTers make him out to be.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i'm a huge WU head. ya'll know that. im very disappointed in many NTers. smh @ some of you even thinkin that Joey comes close
yo, how did that P.E.A.C.E acronym go again.
thinking of a tat
glasses.gif
Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation

there's also;

Please Educate Allahs Children Equally
Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions
Positive Energy Always Corrects Errors
Protect, Educate, Aid Children Everywhere
People Everywhere Are Created Equally

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by dreClark

I can't $$%@ w/ Masta Killa.

Never have, never will.

And I realize that U-God is the weakest link, yet people make blanket statements that suggest that EVERY memeber of the Wu is better than joe.
QFT

Masta Killa, U-god and Rza verses gets skipped all the time

eek.gif
really? some of you cats...are really surprising me on here.

i may just be biased cuz i been rockin with Wu since a seed. but really?!?!

You wylin with that RZA comment man. RZA is nice on the boards and with the Mic. His voice takes some getting used to though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

What barbershop u go to that they be talking about Joe Budden
laugh.gif
, I haven't heard the name Joe Budden uttered outside of the internet until he started flashing his girl on camera. Dude gotta live off recording his wifey to get mentioned.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
I live in Jersey, hear his name, see him all the time

edit:
I like both of them, I don't think good "conscious" rappers should divide and conquer themselves
tired.gif

why call Jo a "house Negro" when there are so many dudes shuckin and Jivin' on the radio?
tired.gif

EDIT EDIT:
"I'm waiting for your response"

see... deck actually wants a response... he sees Jo as competition... why go at him? so many rappers doin the same thing over and over again and you wanna goat a slaughterhouse member?
grin.gif

Hip hop got flesh eating bacteria
laugh.gif
, its a wrap.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by dreClark

I can't $$%@ w/ Masta Killa.

Never have, never will.

And I realize that U-God is the weakest link, yet people make blanket statements that suggest that EVERY memeber of the Wu is better than joe.
QFT

Masta Killa, U-god and Rza verses gets skipped all the time

eek.gif
really? some of you cats...are really surprising me on here.

i may just be biased cuz i been rockin with Wu since a seed. but really?!?!

Rza, U-God and Masta Killa have some of the best verses in group joints...

Back
Top Bottom