There are NO benefits for men to get married.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

is this fool trying to battle Method Man for most words per post sheesh....
sick.gif

that fool, speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by Kramer

There will be plenty of time for that later, all day n all night
So young
laugh.gif

My dude do you know the point of a test drive?  Or a movie trailer?  It's to see what you are getting before you commit.  Sex is a huge part of life and it's not always as simple as "putting it in her hole".  Goodluck tho hope you pick somebody you're compatible with.

Who was that one NTer who wanted to have sex with his girl but neither he nor her knew how to do it. And they had to have her look at "herself" and try to figure out where, kept trying, doing it "wrong," then finally quit?

roll.gif
What? Ok I'm not ******ed. I'm sure I'll see all of her before Im married I think Ill be fine

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by Kramer

There will be plenty of time for that later, all day n all night
So young
laugh.gif

My dude do you know the point of a test drive?  Or a movie trailer?  It's to see what you are getting before you commit.  Sex is a huge part of life and it's not always as simple as "putting it in her hole".  Goodluck tho hope you pick somebody you're compatible with.

Who was that one NTer who wanted to have sex with his girl but neither he nor her knew how to do it. And they had to have her look at "herself" and try to figure out where, kept trying, doing it "wrong," then finally quit?

roll.gif
What? Ok I'm not ******ed. I'm sure I'll see all of her before Im married I think Ill be fine

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

sick.gif

you would agree...
grin.gif

And you wouldn't, by your comments in the previous page as bad as it sounds I have stereotyped and lumped you in with a certain group of people on NT. Congratulations.
wink.gif

sick.gif

you would agree...
grin.gif

And you wouldn't, by your comments in the previous page as bad as it sounds I have stereotyped and lumped you in with a certain group of people on NT. Congratulations.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

you would agree...
grin.gif

anyone that gives LDJ credit of any kind is ******ed
I had a weird dream that I woke up and lost what I love most about myself. I'm so lucky to not be like one of you, my life would be extremely difficult.
30t6p3b.gif
And I don't even think you're ******ed, that's an insult to mentally challenged people. I TRY not to use that word.
ohwell.gif
I'm sure your vocabulary is extensive enough to find a more suitable term for someone you think you're more intelligent than.

you would agree...
grin.gif

I had a weird dream that I woke up and lost what I love most about myself. I'm so lucky to not be like one of you, my life would be extremely difficult.
30t6p3b.gif
And I don't even think you're ******ed, that's an insult to mentally challenged people. I TRY not to use that word.
ohwell.gif
I'm sure your vocabulary is extensive enough to find a more suitable term for someone you think you're more intelligent than.

Both sides have valid points, me personally I think those against marriage are pretty much selfish or scared. I understand the high divorce rates and lacking of marriage material women in this era but if you are lucky enough to have a women who takes care of you, loves you, and respects you then why not? Not saying you have too but I think it goes to show how much you really care or trust that person. 

Both sides have valid points, me personally I think those against marriage are pretty much selfish or scared. I understand the high divorce rates and lacking of marriage material women in this era but if you are lucky enough to have a women who takes care of you, loves you, and respects you then why not? Not saying you have too but I think it goes to show how much you really care or trust that person. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

Yes they do, many ppl live strictly logical/rational lives. And believing in a higher power etc is illogical which i have stated before. Logic by definition means= the independent study of the relationship and interdependence between a occurances, things, and/or series of events proven by facts. There isnt any proven concrete facts concerning religion or a higher power therefore it isnt logically. Which is why it is called a faith/belief and not a fact. So how can you say someone is wrong for using reasoning and facts over illogical thoughts beliefs and faith. Thats no different then someone saying youre wrong for choosing faith and belief. Its not a right or wrong thing its just way of viewing looking at life. So now we have that understanding. lets carry on.

Official means to authenticate, validate for others through authorization by someone of higher status. So again you are saying that my love for my woman and kids isnt real because it isnt showcased or validated by others. And that it isnt real because one a judge/minister/ etc didnt authenticate it (which i dont view a judge/minister as being a person of a higher status then I) And if you are saying that the higher status is god etc that is a personal belief and opinion. It isnt a fact and we have no factual way of proving that god/etc higher being acknowledges and authorizes the marriage.  Which also proves that ppl get marry for validation/social acceptance and approval of others and in many cases that of a higher being. Which i stated many of times is irrelevant and unimportant to me.

Which again i stated i love my kids and my woman, and proving to others doesnt change that, and seeking the approval of a higher being ie a reperesentative of him (judge,justice of peace,minister) doesnt prove or disprove that i do or do not love care for my kids and my woman. Ony thing that holds truth and is fact is my actions and the things i actually do.

So the same could go to you, why do you feel the need to have your love validated your emotions and bond and adornment for your wife and kids authorized by society? You specifically said and used the word OFFICIAL. So it was you who said your love bond etc commitments arent real/invalid and arent real until they are authorized and validated and social accepted. Either that or you didnt know what official meant. One or the other.

I feel and know for a fact that i care and love committed to my kids and my woman. I knew it back then and i know it now, its a fact and been proven by my acttions for all these years going close to 2 decades. Just because a judge etc... society, and what not didnt authorize it or validate it doesnt make it untrue. But your words says that it does. And thats what i disagree with. but what you said is an opinion, a belief. What i have actually done is a fact. It is documented and has been proven. And not having a ceremony/ring/contract/pact doesnt change a fact. Nor does a belief or opinion or reason change a fact.

Ppl believed at one point the earth was flat, and it was officially acknowledge across the lands. Was it fact? No. Did the fact it was socially accepted by many mean it was a fact or a truth? No. End of the day the world was never flat and whether it was made officially or if it was never official it still wouldnt change the fact that the world was never flat.

Same goes for commitment/love etc. Whether it is authorize/authenticated/or socially known and accepted if you love someone and have made the commitment and have fulfilled that love and commitment. Then it is true and whether others know it or acknowlege it doesnt change the fact.

Thats like what i said about being a parent, whether you have a baby at home, never signed a birth certificate, no baby shower etc. End of that you still are a parent and always will be. All those other things are just means of proving, seeking validity acknowledgement from others.[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Indeed. 

Originally Posted by LDJ

Yes they do, many ppl live strictly logical/rational lives. And believing in a higher power etc is illogical which i have stated before. Logic by definition means= the independent study of the relationship and interdependence between a occurances, things, and/or series of events proven by facts. There isnt any proven concrete facts concerning religion or a higher power therefore it isnt logically. Which is why it is called a faith/belief and not a fact. So how can you say someone is wrong for using reasoning and facts over illogical thoughts beliefs and faith. Thats no different then someone saying youre wrong for choosing faith and belief. Its not a right or wrong thing its just way of viewing looking at life. So now we have that understanding. lets carry on.

Official means to authenticate, validate for others through authorization by someone of higher status. So again you are saying that my love for my woman and kids isnt real because it isnt showcased or validated by others. And that it isnt real because one a judge/minister/ etc didnt authenticate it (which i dont view a judge/minister as being a person of a higher status then I) And if you are saying that the higher status is god etc that is a personal belief and opinion. It isnt a fact and we have no factual way of proving that god/etc higher being acknowledges and authorizes the marriage.  Which also proves that ppl get marry for validation/social acceptance and approval of others and in many cases that of a higher being. Which i stated many of times is irrelevant and unimportant to me.

Which again i stated i love my kids and my woman, and proving to others doesnt change that, and seeking the approval of a higher being ie a reperesentative of him (judge,justice of peace,minister) doesnt prove or disprove that i do or do not love care for my kids and my woman. Ony thing that holds truth and is fact is my actions and the things i actually do.

So the same could go to you, why do you feel the need to have your love validated your emotions and bond and adornment for your wife and kids authorized by society? You specifically said and used the word OFFICIAL. So it was you who said your love bond etc commitments arent real/invalid and arent real until they are authorized and validated and social accepted. Either that or you didnt know what official meant. One or the other.

I feel and know for a fact that i care and love committed to my kids and my woman. I knew it back then and i know it now, its a fact and been proven by my acttions for all these years going close to 2 decades. Just because a judge etc... society, and what not didnt authorize it or validate it doesnt make it untrue. But your words says that it does. And thats what i disagree with. but what you said is an opinion, a belief. What i have actually done is a fact. It is documented and has been proven. And not having a ceremony/ring/contract/pact doesnt change a fact. Nor does a belief or opinion or reason change a fact.

Ppl believed at one point the earth was flat, and it was officially acknowledge across the lands. Was it fact? No. Did the fact it was socially accepted by many mean it was a fact or a truth? No. End of the day the world was never flat and whether it was made officially or if it was never official it still wouldnt change the fact that the world was never flat.

Same goes for commitment/love etc. Whether it is authorize/authenticated/or socially known and accepted if you love someone and have made the commitment and have fulfilled that love and commitment. Then it is true and whether others know it or acknowlege it doesnt change the fact.

Thats like what i said about being a parent, whether you have a baby at home, never signed a birth certificate, no baby shower etc. End of that you still are a parent and always will be. All those other things are just means of proving, seeking validity acknowledgement from others.[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Indeed. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Dskilz3

Having adult conversations with children = FAIL

Childish thread is childish. 
OP isn't taking in other peoples opinions, he's just passing off everything being said. So why he created this thread, I have no idea. 

LDJ, KSteezy (after he stopped derping), and DC are the only big contributors to this thread that I've seen on most of the pages, although there have been a few other NTer's who have also contributed, which is cool to see. I think I saw Diego drop some opinions 
laugh.gif

But the mentality of some people nowadays is beyond me. Some of you sound driven by ignorance, and have immature reasons for not wanting to get married. Because of money? Because there are going to be younger women when you get old? Really? Some of you guys can't even handle your girl cheating on you, so how in the hell are you going to be able to handle one of your "youngin's" sneaking around behind your old !@@ back when you start trickin' on them? Them young chicks aren't going to be faithful to your old !@@. Be real, you're going to be wasting more money chasing young %**## than actually settling down and having a family. 

Don't want marriage? Thats cool, don't get married. 

Don't want kids? Thats cool too, don't have a kid. 

But have a better reason other than your obvious greed and lust, which are both driven by your immaturity. Too many of you fools have this "women come a dime a dozen, I can smash dimes my entire life" mentality, when half of the NT population isn't even smashing now. So what, you're planning on doing it later? Get real bruh. 

Some of you (especially OP) need to grow up, and see marriage for what it really is. Its a commitment, a journey, and a uniting of two people through their love, through God, and with their closest family and friends gathered in a ceremony to witness the purity of their relationship and their plans of taking care of each other for the rest of their natural lives. 

You know why a lot of you don't want to get married? Because you have a misconception of what marriage really is. You think its about getting tired of chasing skirts and settling down with the first female you see. Getting married to your baby moms, or doing it for the $!$% of it and being in the moment. +%$!+ not a joke, nor a movie homie, get married because you're in love, and because you completely trust the person with the rest of your life. 

Now everyone has their opinions on it, and I can't knock anyones honest, well thought out, and mature opinion. But some of the @#!# I'm reading is %%$$*!$ ridiculous. And by the time some of you fools find out what reality is, you probably would have lost the woman who could have been "the one" due to your immaturity and ignorance. 

Edit- Also, for those who are on the opposing side of marriage, and have real, well thought out reasons for not believing in it, I can dig it. Its not ever everyone, and someone most comfortable with being single, and having a "life partner" or etc, is respected. Marriage is for some and not for others, and some people in the world have some good respectable reasons for not wanting to be married. 

But the dumb #*% reasons, I cannot get with. 

straight like that. 

/thread]By far the realist most open-minded statement I've ever read on NT
This.
And some of you guys are just immature and ignorant.
It's like one girl breaks your heart and all of a sudden every female is evil... "or a depreciating asset" 
grin.gif

Like really? You're just jilted, way to be strong and open minded. 

$%!+$!# pansies, grow a pair. 

It's just life, #!*% happens and you shouldn't let that define your life. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Dskilz3

Having adult conversations with children = FAIL

Childish thread is childish. 
OP isn't taking in other peoples opinions, he's just passing off everything being said. So why he created this thread, I have no idea. 

LDJ, KSteezy (after he stopped derping), and DC are the only big contributors to this thread that I've seen on most of the pages, although there have been a few other NTer's who have also contributed, which is cool to see. I think I saw Diego drop some opinions 
laugh.gif

But the mentality of some people nowadays is beyond me. Some of you sound driven by ignorance, and have immature reasons for not wanting to get married. Because of money? Because there are going to be younger women when you get old? Really? Some of you guys can't even handle your girl cheating on you, so how in the hell are you going to be able to handle one of your "youngin's" sneaking around behind your old !@@ back when you start trickin' on them? Them young chicks aren't going to be faithful to your old !@@. Be real, you're going to be wasting more money chasing young %**## than actually settling down and having a family. 

Don't want marriage? Thats cool, don't get married. 

Don't want kids? Thats cool too, don't have a kid. 

But have a better reason other than your obvious greed and lust, which are both driven by your immaturity. Too many of you fools have this "women come a dime a dozen, I can smash dimes my entire life" mentality, when half of the NT population isn't even smashing now. So what, you're planning on doing it later? Get real bruh. 

Some of you (especially OP) need to grow up, and see marriage for what it really is. Its a commitment, a journey, and a uniting of two people through their love, through God, and with their closest family and friends gathered in a ceremony to witness the purity of their relationship and their plans of taking care of each other for the rest of their natural lives. 

You know why a lot of you don't want to get married? Because you have a misconception of what marriage really is. You think its about getting tired of chasing skirts and settling down with the first female you see. Getting married to your baby moms, or doing it for the $!$% of it and being in the moment. +%$!+ not a joke, nor a movie homie, get married because you're in love, and because you completely trust the person with the rest of your life. 

Now everyone has their opinions on it, and I can't knock anyones honest, well thought out, and mature opinion. But some of the @#!# I'm reading is %%$$*!$ ridiculous. And by the time some of you fools find out what reality is, you probably would have lost the woman who could have been "the one" due to your immaturity and ignorance. 

Edit- Also, for those who are on the opposing side of marriage, and have real, well thought out reasons for not believing in it, I can dig it. Its not ever everyone, and someone most comfortable with being single, and having a "life partner" or etc, is respected. Marriage is for some and not for others, and some people in the world have some good respectable reasons for not wanting to be married. 

But the dumb #*% reasons, I cannot get with. 

straight like that. 

/thread]By far the realist most open-minded statement I've ever read on NT
This.
And some of you guys are just immature and ignorant.
It's like one girl breaks your heart and all of a sudden every female is evil... "or a depreciating asset" 
grin.gif

Like really? You're just jilted, way to be strong and open minded. 

$%!+$!# pansies, grow a pair. 

It's just life, #!*% happens and you shouldn't let that define your life. 

you would agree...
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
And I don't even think you're ******ed, that's an insult to mentally challenged people
ohwell.gif
your not special so stop it 5.
laugh.gif
@ your for getting your kicks off being different or what you think is cool to be different. You wouldn't know what being different and truly standing by a set of beliefs is by what you post on here and how lost you are as a man. I still stand by my statement that anyone that listens to LDJ and validates it and forgets the *#@%%!@$ he has posted on here is ******ED (I don't care to be PC).

you would agree...
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
And I don't even think you're ******ed, that's an insult to mentally challenged people
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
@ your for getting your kicks off being different or what you think is cool to be different. You wouldn't know what being different and truly standing by a set of beliefs is by what you post on here and how lost you are as a man. I still stand by my statement that anyone that listens to LDJ and validates it and forgets the *#@%%!@$ he has posted on here is ******ED (I don't care to be PC).

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

GIFSoup

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

GIFSoup

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not different, but I am very different from you....and like I said I'm very thankful for it
smokin.gif
. Not sure who to be thankful to (probably my mother
pimp.gif
), cause I'm not more deserving of it than anyone else. But I wake up everyday and appreciate not being like YOU.
wink.gif

I don't know what LDJ is known for on this thread but the statement he made in the last page has a lot of truth in it. Funny thing is I don't necessarily think everyone should agree with it. I'm totally fine with you not agreeing with it.....a lot of stupid #$$$ gets said on NT, his wasn't one of them.
ohwell.gif

And as far as ******ed people go you SHOULD be PC about it. There are many un-PC/down right disgusting terms I could use to describe a black woman like yourself that you wouldn't be happy with.

LOL @ "being lost as a man", you clearly wouldn't be saying that if I worship an invisible man in the sky. How is not having your belief, not a belief? It is my belief that your beliefs lack legitimacy. See how that works? Those are my set of beliefs, they just so happen to be different from yours.

Back
Top Bottom