Things people do that you dont understand

I dunno how people like bloody marys or drinking tomato juice. Nasty. I tried to chug a glass of bloody mary and it felt like I was drinking some watered down salsa. Those really fancy bloody marys people make with beef jerky, shrimp, bacon and other kinds of meat sticking out from the glass are weird.

Last edited:
It helps people wake up. Early mornings can be brutal if you're tired. I'm not that sensitive to caffeine so it doesn't help me much. When I needed to cram in college the night before a test i'd have a couple of espresso shots, a few bottles of Coca-Cola and some no-dose pills and i'd still feel sleepy after a few hours.

Yeah I see everyone around me relying on stuff to either stay up or to wake up and I honestly don't know that feeling.

Can't lie tho, I've always wanted to try coffee to see what the hype is about.

In college I just trained my body to cram and crash. I'd pull an all nighter and just never go to bed. Study all night, get lit around 3-4am and when my high wore down around 6-7 I'd be ready for my 8am class, take my tests and then knock out after for the entire day. I'd never suggest that to anyone though :lol:

Last edited:
This surely has been said before, but I don't understand why couples on a date sit beside each other in a booth and leave the other side open. So uncomfortable imo

This surely has been said before, but I don't understand why couples on a date sit beside each other in a booth and leave the other side open. So uncomfortable imo
I do this every time we go out to dinner, but you won't fight me :lol:

I don't see a problem with them sitting next to each other. Who's uncomfortable in that situation? The chair because no one is sitting on it?

How else you gonna feel up on your girl, pinch her nipples, squeeze her butt?

I hate when girls sit next to me in a booth. I have told every girl I've gone out to eat with to not do that **** :lol:

I don't understand people that sit back in their car while pumping gas.. one of the laziest things I can think of

I don't even know what to make of all that, but you shouldn't the pump conquer you in that way

yeah especially if you are sitting at another table and the couple is facing you.

i hate when people do this 

rapper-tyga-jewelry-and-tattoo-detail-attends-the-rihanna-and-the-picture-id502881812

hand tattoos...

they just look dirty da farther u are vantage point wise.

Back
Top Bottom