Things people do that you dont understand

rapper-tyga-jewelry-and-tattoo-detail-attends-the-rihanna-and-the-picture-id502881812

hand tattoos...

they just look dirty da farther u are vantage point wise.
Agreed... this example is a little extreme tho, being that those are cover ups for the most part

I don't understand why people driving the speed limit don't move to the right lane and keep the others going beyond it.

I don't understand why people driving the speed limit don't move to the right lane and keep the others going beyond it.

I'm usually going 20mph over the limit... these people are flying by me and its like a race out here in SoCal...... its funny when we both end up at the same spot at the Same time though!!

type of dude I hope gets into an accident :smh:

a non fatal or life altering accident :smh:  
nah just gotta hope they get wreckless driving tickets and end up losing they license.

Used to he this dude that lived down my street. Dude drove like an imbecile on our little street. I can only imagine how bad dude drove everywhere else. Dude killed himself in an accident.

My cousins wife lost her whole family to a wreckless driver.

One thing I can't understand is how people drive like idiots... Cars ain't toys.
Have some homies I won't get in they cars cause they drive like clowns.

Last edited:
before I forget another thing I don't understand is people who ride bikes in the street like a car! I'm going to accidentally hit one of them one day

Back
Top Bottom