Things people do that you dont understand

People who feed the animals that wander the street.

Stop feeding the ******* cats in the area. Take them into your house then.

Are they considered pedestrians Or some type of automobile? what laws do they follow and are they allowed to just roam free ?

It always seems to be the guy that looks like he has no business on a bike to begin with making his way up to the front of all the cars during the red light

I'm guessing he drinks soda with caffeine unless you meant coffee. I prefer soda over coffee as well.

Yeah meant coffee.

Sorta reminds me of a preworkout thread in general awhile ago :lol:

Dudes damn near had heart attacks and was taking some before smashing.

I use coffee as a preworkout. Best thing ever.

I never understood the appeal for energy drinks...

Me neither. Too much BS made in a lab that's being pumped into your body. IMO they don't even taste good either. Like a weird dimetapp.

Yeah I see everyone around me relying on stuff to either stay up or to wake up and I honestly don't know that feeling.

Can't lie tho, I've always wanted to try coffee to see what the hype is about.

In college I just trained my body to cram and crash. I'd pull an all nighter and just never go to bed. Study all night, get lit around 3-4am and when my high wore down around 6-7 I'd be ready for my 8am class, take my tests and then knock out after for the entire day. I'd never suggest that to anyone though :lol:

Oh man. You must try it. It's like a legal drug. :lol:

I don't understand why kids who have had their license for less than 5 years think they own the road

This surely has been said before, but I don't understand why couples on a date sit beside each other in a booth and leave the other side open. So uncomfortable imo

I thought this was stupid, until my girl started to do this lol. I just do it to keep her happy :smile: doesnt bother me much tbh

Seriously dont understand how ppl use portapottys(sp?) used one today, as a last resort since no br was available.. BRUH DISGUSTED AF, could barely pee so i stepped out.

Sitting next to each other in a booth is understandable.
Pda you need to get a room and can't stop slobbering all over each other. That I don't understand..

A bad ***** is all over me I ain't doing nothing to slow that down bruh :lol:

I dunno never really saw what's the big deal with pda. I see a couple going hard in the booth I just raise a glass for brother in arms getting some :lol:

Nah, both of us sitting on the same side of the booth and leaving the other side empty is awkward as hell. I actually prefer looking at my wife without having to turn my head, too.

Sitting next to each other in a booth is understandable.
Pda you need to get a room and can't stop slobbering all over each other. That I don't understand..
It's all about discretion.

She can stroke mini-Slighted with her left hand and eat her burger with her right hand.

Things you dislike doesn't equal things you don't understand. ***** Talkin bout he doesn't understand ENERGY drinks. Yeah you ******* do.
If this is towards me I do understand energy drinks, I just don't get why Radical teen #38 drinking it on the regular like they need it. Most of the people who drink energy drinks don't even need it.

how in the world do you even tell if someone needs it or not? Y'all stay worrying about what the **** other people are doing too much :lol:

Last edited:
I thought this was stupid, until my girl started to do this lol. I just do it to keep her happy :smile: doesnt bother me much tbh

Seriously dont understand how ppl use portapottys(sp?) used one today, as a last resort since no br was available.. BRUH DISGUSTED AF, could barely pee so i stepped out.

Port a pottys are truthfully disgusting. :x

:x :x

What  I hate about porta pottys on construction sites is that in this world of equality between sexes, females get their own pottys with a lock and key.

I dont want to have to go where these fat dudes do either honey.. the potty is no less disgusting to me than you.

It always seems to be the guy that looks like he has no business on a bike to begin with making his way up to the front of all the cars during the red light
I don't understand why people ***** about stuff like this. Like wtf is the problem with a biker going between lanes and getting in front of you? Are you going faster than him ?? Is it hurting you? Did he hit you? So what's the ******* problem?

Back
Top Bottom