Things people do that you dont understand

When people spoil tv shows and movies.. We wasn't even talking about the walking dead but you want to spoil the season premiere.. :x

I casually opened the NFL thread for the first time in almost 2 years (don't really watch the sport anymore other than Cal), and the first thing I saw was a MAJOR Game of Thrones spoiler for the season finale that I was going to watch with my friends a couple hours later...

Last edited:
I think people do that because they think fans of a show wouldn't be going in that thread anyway and it's unrelated but nowadays people like a lot of stuff and will randomly get spoiled in a random thread.

I don't understand why people watch gore videos...like beheadings and people getting killed

That's some straight up weirdo stuff

it ricochet off the urinal and over time looks as if one person pissed all over the floor

No. It's more than that. They clean the bathroom at my office multiple times a day. I've gone in before lunch and it looks like someone flat out pissed on the floor. It's like I'm sharing a bathroom with farm animals.

I don't understand why people watch gore videos...like beheadings and people getting killed

10 years ago, the old me would love watching these videos.

My first was 3 guys 1 hammer ( the worst of the worst probably )

Now if i look at it, i would faint for a few seconds :lol:

But it was curiosity that got me wanting to watch them. We think we live in a peachy world. Theres a website for ISIS and everyday it gets updated with beheadings. I dont watch it but i read the info.

Last edited:
No. It's more than that. They clean the bathroom at my office multiple times a day. I've gone in before lunch and it looks like someone flat out pissed on the floor. It's like I'm sharing a bathroom with farm animals.
that's different then. I thought you were referring to the spots that were never cleaned. If you really wanna figure it out just wait until it's cleaned, go right after and then figure out who's doing it. Once you find out then do little things to inconvenience said person.

People who don't wash their hands after using the restroom, especially if they're at work touching customer's food. Are you that lazy to stop 30 seconds of your day to wash your hands?

Curiosity. I don't watch it all the time, but I have just out of curiosity. Man, I will never forget some of the vids I watched...never again . Let's just say movies now a days are on point. :smh:

People who don't wash their hands after using the restroom, especially if they're at work touching customer's food. Are you that lazy to stop 30 seconds of your day to wash your hands?

I shower, I don't sweat, my dyck is clean. I'm not pissing on my hands. I don't touch ANYTHING in the restroom. Ever. Dirty AF :smh: Don't even touch door handles . I wash my hands after ****e, but I only ****e at home.

Last edited:

Whenever I'm browsing the internet and I come across one, I'll click on the link to watch them.

Just like I watch the aftermath of drug cartels.

People fighting and getting KO.

It's just something to kill time ....

I guess I got into it when I was small and watch a tape "Faces of Death" and I was intrigued .....

I casually opened the NFL thread for the first time in almost 2 years (don't really watch the sport anymore other than Cal), and the first thing I saw was a MAJOR Game of Thrones spoiler for the season finale that I was going to watch with my friends a couple hours later...

Season 5 finale with the death of a main character was spoiled in the NFL thread. I was heated.

Last edited:

Season 5 finale with the death of a main character was spoiled in the NFL thread. I was heated.

:smh:

Drink everyday. I'm talking almost blackout drunk. How? Just the thought of it, and those constant hangovers, makes me :x :smh:

It's better to face reality. I can't on weekdays cause of work. But every weekend, black out. I stopped getting hangovers after 22. Immune or something.

For alcoholics who drink everyday, they need to keep drinking or they'll experience painful withdrawls. At least that's what i've observed from watching Intervention.

It's better to face reality. I can't on weekdays cause of work. But every weekend, black out. I stopped getting hangovers after 22. Immune or something.
laugh.gif

I love honesty.

Back
Top Bottom