Things people do that you dont understand

Grandpa was diabetic growing up, all they had around the house was water, milk, and Diet Coke.

Diet Coke in a can to me tastes better than a regular coke in a can. Plus, zero calories.

I drink regular soda if it's a fountain soda when I'm out, but I only stock my fridge with diet soda.

That same mindset is what is wrong with america :lol:

I used to be the same way, and I actually don't mind diet coke in a can, but that aspartame is truly terrible for you. I've tried my best to get off of artificial sweeteners as much as possible and am always trying to educate folks on why they should do the same.

Grandpa was diabetic growing up, all they had around the house was water, milk, and Diet Coke.

Diet Coke in a can to me tastes better than a regular coke in a can. Plus, zero calories.

I drink regular soda if it's a fountain soda when I'm out, but I only stock my fridge with diet soda.

That same mindset is what is wrong with america :lol:

I used to be the same way, and I actually don't mind diet coke in a can, but that aspartame is truly terrible for you. I've tried my best to get off of artificial sweeteners as much as possible and am always trying to educate folks on why they should do the same.

Eh.

I feel like it's s*** either way.

Regular soda will kill you.
Diet soda will kill you.

Real sugar is bad for you in excess as well, and so is aspartame.

Btw, I think Diet Pepsi no longer has aspartame in it. Not sure what other toxic substance they replaced it with.

All in all, I know it's bad for me, but I don't want to live past 80 anyways. :lol:

Last edited:
Yes, its ALL bad for you, that's why I only drink water and coffee now with the occasional toxic *** Red Bull :lol:

I don't understand how people gets upset when I asked something pertaining to MY MONEY.

For instance, you say you're going to ship out my item tomorrow. Tomorrow comes, I wait the next day to ask about the shipping. You got the nerves to get aggravated about me asking about something I purchased. You got MY MONEY and Item.

Just like if I lend you money, but you get mad when the due date comes for the money (that you set) to pay me back with. 
laugh.gif

Nasty *** folks who sit on the toilet,leave but you can STILL smell *** and balls stench just staining and peeling the paint off the toilet seat!! Don't know how they can live like that!!!

Nasty *** folks who sit on the toilet,leave but you can STILL smell *** and balls stench just staining and peeling the paint off the toilet seat!! Don't know how they can live like that!!!
You see me leave the stall, you better let it air out.

That's on you for rushing behind my ***.

You see me leave the stall, you better let it air out.

That's on you for rushing behind my ***.

He's talking about dudes with ball cheese and crusty cracks.

Back on topic...

-folks who spend multiple hours at starbucks doing work.

-folks who get new cars and don't care where they park.

-folks who eat steaks/burgers well done

-folks who button their shirts (no tie) up to the neck ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis

-folks who use the self-checkout at the grocery store with a week's worth of food to buy.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

#TeamTopButton

People who run red lights. Here in Milwaukee people always run through them. Bumping loud music probably cant even hear oncoming traffic. Just this week ive seen it like 10 times. Its ridiculous. its also tuesday :smh:

What's not to understand about sending read receipts? Some things are important and there are people who are notorious for not responding to emails and then saying "I never got it". I don't send them on every email but I do on some.

I don't understand those who always "reply all". Last week we were all sent an email about mileage for our company vehicles and I had about 30 emails from everyone's reply, I don't need your mileage bruh.

Last edited:
What's not to understand about sending read receipts? Some things are important and there are people who are notorious for not responding to emails and then saying "I never got it". I don't send them on every email but I do on some.

I don't understand those who always "reply all". Last week we were all sent an email about mileage for our company vehicles and I had about 30 emails from everyone's reply, I don't need your mileage bruh.
Exactly....if people did thier damn jobs and responded to important emails in a timely manner,

everything in the workplace could run smooth like its supposed to

I don't understand how people can pour the milk first into their bowls and THEN the cereal? !

Cereal First then Milk >>

I pour cereal first then milk

Need to conserve that milk, once i see its certain filled to my needs i stop pouring.

Around my way $6 a gallon :x

Back
Top Bottom