Things people do that you dont understand

For alcoholics who drink everyday, they need to keep drinking or they'll experience painful withdrawls. At least that's what i've observed from watching Intervention.

idk about that one. daily beer/whiskey drinker here.

But are you an alcoholic though? Having a drink everyday is different from being a drunk.

Cant do one beer.

If i try that, better believe im gona be at least 3 16oz's in by the time i go night night.

never understood why people ask a question that they know the answer to. then play it off as if they didnt know the answer

People that don't knock before trying to open a door
Years back had the pest control guy do this at my apartment.

Fool just says pest control and proceeds to unlock my door without knocking while my door chain is on.

I grabbed my shotgun and pointed it right through the door crack to his groin area, and briefed him on the importance of

professional courtesy and a tenants privacy and security.

Lets just say my place was never included in the quarterly unit spray again after that.

^ Why do people think they could just walk in so quick? The door isn't fully opened yet. lol

I don't understand folks who park in the middle of the lane or right in front of other parked cars when they're waiting for someone. So rude.

I waited 5 minutes to get out of my parking spot because an ******* blocked my car at the metro station. Homegirl didn't wanna move when I asked her because "her sister won't see her car" :stoneface:

Like, why can't you just find an actual ******* spot to park in so you don't block traffic? :smh:

Last edited:
I don't understand folks who park in the middle of the lane or right in front of other parked cars when they're waiting for someone. So rude.

I waited 5 minutes to get out of my parking spot because an ******* blocked my car at the metro station. Homegirl didn't wanna move when I asked her because "her sister won't see her car" :stoneface:

Like, why can't you just find an actual ******* spot to park in so you don't block traffic? :smh:

^^ I'm guilty of this because I don't want to go circle the block again and maybe miss whoever I'm supposed to pick up, but at the same time I am conscious of the people trying to get out and would definitely move if I am blocking someone.

I really don't understand how people can tailgate me at high speeds doing 70+ for no reason. Like sometimes the car behind me is 3-5 feet away, if I hit the brakes then that would cause an accident for sure. I always speed on the left lane, but when I see someone else coming faster than me I try and move to the middle lane.

Not sure if this was brought up or not but people at WORK who has the need to have a convo during the whole shift.

Sure you could ignore them but I bet there are jobs out there where youre stuck with the other person within the whole 8 hours, like me

:frown:

Last edited:
Fat people who drink diet soda, ditto for light beer (i've never seen light beer outside the US)

Last edited:
Anyone who drinks a diet soda. If you want to enjoy a soda then enjoy a soda. Not that artificial cancer causing sweetner soda that doesn't even taste good.

True that. Give me a true Mexican coke in that glass bottle if imma have one :smokin

Anyone who drinks a diet soda. If you want to enjoy a soda then enjoy a soda. Not that artificial cancer causing sweetner soda that doesn't even taste good.

Grandpa was diabetic growing up, all they had around the house was water, milk, and Diet Coke.

Diet Coke in a can to me tastes better than a regular coke in a can. Plus, zero calories.

I drink regular soda if it's a fountain soda when I'm out, but I only stock my fridge with diet soda.

Back
Top Bottom