Things people do that you dont understand

But it was not the operator/driver's fault that these dumb people play around a railway. I can't help but feel bad for the driver who will certainly be jailed. Just trying to make a living then some pos f**** around screwing his life along with others.

I agree that duterte is somewhat like the punisher, but some of those killings were not even done by government people. Not trying to fully defend duterte's methods for dealing with criminals but it seems westerners have a negative perception about him. Or am I wrong?
Oh, I know it isn't the operator's fault. The folks who are drunk and aren't in control are who at fault.

In regards to Duterte, some killings weren't done by the govt. but didn't he basically tell the Filipino people to go out and kill these drug dealers/addicts? He's comments have played a big role in all those murders. Govt. or not.

Calling the president a SOB, referencing his killings to Hitler, cutting ties with the U.S and partnering with China and possibly Russia? Yeah, there definitely is a negative perception on him.

I'd say that's an understatement. Here in the US I've heard a lot of people say he's much worse than Trump. Those comments referencing Hitler definitely didn't help his image. 
yup. according to my experience, it's the americanized filipinos who don't agree with the thing he's doing. only folks in the philippines & fobs approve of him. kinda ironic how people back home are extremely religious; yet, they support duterte killing a bunch of people. i feel like he's hella salty about the US because he was denied a US visa. i believe he should have left out his personal experiences when making that decision & announcement. from what i read, being unprepared and having a bad attitude is what got him denied and humiliated. 

also, i don't understand why people back hope basically worship him. 

Last edited:

yup. according to my experience, it's the americanized filipinos who don't agree with the thing he's doing. only folks in the philippines & fobs approve of him. kinda ironic how people back home are extremely religious; yet, they support duterte killing a bunch of people. i feel like he's hella salty about the US because he was denied a US visa. i believe he should have left out his personal experiences when making that decision & announcement. from what i read, being unprepared and having a bad attitude is what got him denied and humiliated. 

also, i don't understand why people back hope basically worship him. 
Wow, I had no idea that he was denied a Visa.

So he must be salty. He's like the uncle that comes to the family party and is super mayabang with a dirty mouth. 
roll.gif

Dude acts like a fool. My friend said his cousins like and voted for him because he's entertaining. :smh:

Spending thousands on pure bred dogs when you have no intention of using them for their purpose. 

You often end up with chronic wild vet bills and crazy behavior issues as a result of the over breeding.

You make a lot of scummy people rich too.

I can agree with some of your points. He definitely has a big mouth and some attitude to go with it. Big mouth + unconventional methods + local media focusing on the negatives and ignores the accomplishments really does equal to a bad image. Let me tell you that majority in local media, tv and paper, are allied with the opposition whom duterte unseated.

Correction though, he did say kill the criminals but only if they put up a fight. And why do the people, some of them are so-called religious, support this? It's because the past admin did such a s***** job of protecting the people. People were really shooting each other in broad daylight on a busy street with investigations going nowhere was the norm. There are now stories surfacing that those aligned with the previous admin were even in cahoots with the drug lords.

Filipinos, especially those in low to middle class, really are desparate for change and had to settle for duterte. The only takeaway in all this is that he gets things done.

Pardon the long post and the thread derailment.

People who park in assigned parking spots that aren't theirs in apartment complexes, and of course, especially mine.

Then get mad when you have their stuff towed, like you do realize I'm paying for that spot(part of my rent)right? :lol:

I'm the type that will walk over to the car and rock the hell out of it until the alarm comes on nonstop so me and the owner can have the only convo we will be having about my spot. I got a neighbor who did this to another tennant and when that tennant came home he basically boxed my neighbor in so bad, getting in the car would scratch it, had to go to the store so I missed the fireworks

The funny part is our complex literally has signs posted that say "no public parking" "assigned parking only" and my neighbor stay tryna have his friends park in other peoples spots :stoneface:

^
That sounds like it can turn into an ongoing, tricky situation where people will mess with your car.

Wen u pull up to turn right at a red light and the dude in the left turn lane pulls up to block your view of oncoming traffic.

Do not understand why people do that

^
That sounds like it can turn into an ongoing, tricky situation where people will mess with your car.

not when it's narrowed down to one person, the guy literally lives next door to me, so the first time it happened with me, my wife wanted me to be "nice" or "neighborly"(she's the definition of better half) and knock on every door(luckily this is maybe a 10 apt complex that isn't spaced out across huge distances) and it just so happens it IS my next door neighbor, so at that moment I told him straight up don't ever park there again, and his boy who was the one in my spot tried to apologize and I just straight up said, "look there's signs man, you know better"

whenever I see this cat I make it a point to say hi and acknowledge him, no matter who he's with, so if something ends up happening to the car, something will end up happening to him. He has a wife and kids, so if he really feels it's worth getting beat over something we both know isn't his....bring it man

When i'm listening to music and somebody says "That song is old" so what? Does the music I listen to has to come out literally 30 seconds before? What does the song being old has to do with anything?

People who have full blown conversations standing next to each other at a urinal. Hell in the bathroom period

Last edited:
People who talk loud as **** on the phone. Yes mom, if you're reading this I'm talking about you.

People who tell you personal **** that they should keep to themselves.. Like being part of team c.e. .. Worse is that he wasn't even mopping

So many ppl in my office try to get me to start gossiping..no thx..I gotta worry about myself

People who don't pay attention to signs when they're on the road then wonder why they're lost

I'll park in your spot with no hesitation

And I'll have your car towed without hesitation :smile:
this . Worse is when you tell them next exit but they proceed to miss the next three exits .. And avout to have us go to Nebraska because they can't understand what the next exit means

I dont even know these people but i guarantee we wouldn't get along

View media item 2210642

People that are too invested in politics. Both Dems and Repubs don't care about you.
Can't stand it. My girls family is like this and always want to discuss this stuff. Even worse bc I don't share their hard core republican/religious views. Election season is the worst

Back
Top Bottom