Things people do that you dont understand

I don't either, I have customers that prefer a flip because its simple and basically straight to the point of just talk and text.

Then i have customers who prefer it because touch screen phones are a way for the government to spy on us without telling us.

I don't either, I have customers that prefer a flip because its simple and basically straight to the point of just talk and text.

Then i have customers who prefer it because touch screen phones are a way for the government to spy on us without telling us.

I had a basic phone until like 3 years ago. I did it because it was cheap. Now I use Google Fi, turn off data and pay $25/month unlimited :smokin . I have a smartphone, but don't use data unless I need directions or send email

Andrew Luck and Raiders owner?

Negative papi....people ive worked for before...some of them had them plus a smartphone...knew of at least 3 that until recently you wouldnt kill em for at least 10 mill each ..still rockin the Startac only b...there Jewish btw

For my complaint:

Not letting people merge in or switch lanes during rush hour. People can't follow a simple zipper pattern. It creates way more traffic and bottle necking :smh: . Like, congrats, you're one car ahead, but you're also a ****.

Last edited:
For my complaint:

Not letting people merge in or switch lanes during rush hour. People can't follow a simple zipper pattern. It creates way more traffic and bottle necking :smh: . Like, congrats, you're one car ahead, but you're also a ****.

Those people are rude as hell and jackasses.

Naw y'all dudes wanna wait till the last minute to merge like you didn't know it was coming. Ppl think you're supposed to let them over in the "zipper pattern". Naw fam you gotta earn your way over.

Negative papi....people ive worked for before...some of them had them plus a smartphone...knew of at least 3 that until recently you wouldnt kill em for at least 10 mill each ..still rockin the Startac only b...there Jewish btw

Before Iphones and blackberry's and all that jazz, there was the StarTAC. That was THE phone to floss.

I don't get ***.
giphy.gif

Like you're wearing a Panthers Jersey to a Packers game and your team not even playing what's the point in you being there, the only way I'll understand it if they gave you free tickets. I don't hate it but I don't get it especially if you're shouting your team name. 
I used to go to clipper games wearing laker jerseys when clipper tickets were dirt cheap. I'm an NBA fan, I was a neutral spectator at those events. Nba basketball is nba basketball. Don't see whats hard to understand there.

When you watching a movie, that both parties haven't seen, but someone proceeds asking you questions about what's going to happen in the movie.

Wtf, watch the movie just like me and you'll find out. ****!

I used to go to clipper games wearing laker jerseys when clipper tickets were dirt cheap. I'm an NBA fan, I was a neutral spectator at those events. Nba basketball is nba basketball. Don't see whats hard to understand there.
I was mainly thinking of people purposefully going to other team's games to cause trouble or to be a nuisance, if you're watching because you can see there's talent across teams and you're looking to have fun, that's fine.

Back
Top Bottom