ohwell.gif
tired.gif
I swear i must be coming into class giving off that !*@++@% aura or something

Me too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I actually really hate when there is 5 minutes left, and people start packing up their stuff. All you hear is ZIP ZIP ZIIIIIIIP ZIIIIIIP ZIP ZIP. I mean come on, you in that much of a rush? I think it's really disrespectful to the professor.

one of my professors last semester %*+#+% FREAKED the *#%# out when people in the class did this. He was like "WE ARENT DONE YET!!!, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?!?!?! YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!"

while it was disrespectful, i tried so hard not to laugh
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I just imagined some lame professor slowly raising their voice and then losing it.
I would have been laughing my ##% off

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I actually really hate when there is 5 minutes left, and people start packing up their stuff. All you hear is ZIP ZIP ZIIIIIIIP ZIIIIIIP ZIP ZIP. I mean come on, you in that much of a rush? I think it's really disrespectful to the professor.

one of my professors last semester %*+#+% FREAKED the *#%# out when people in the class did this. He was like "WE ARENT DONE YET!!!, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?!?!?! YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!"

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I just imagined some lame professor slowly raising their voice and then losing it.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

people who talk and have conversations with others while the professor is lecturing.

boring or not that +++* is just plain disrespectful. really bugs me for some reason

and people that walk by your class and wanna look inside mad hard

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

people who talk and have conversations with others while the professor is lecturing.

boring or not that +++* is just plain disrespectful. really bugs me for some reason

and people that walk by your class and wanna look inside mad hard

Originally Posted by AJChick23

needsomejays wrote:

Bozo7000 wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

I just burst out laughing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would be IN TEARS if one of my professors did that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

needsomejays wrote:

Bozo7000 wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

I just burst out laughing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would be IN TEARS if one of my professors did that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate those people that have a story for EVERYTHING.

Theres an older lady in my business law class, I swear she raises her hand at least five times a class to share her knowledge with the class. Somehow at least one of her stories refers to the 20+ years she spent workin at Meijer. Its to the point where everytime she raises her hand or starts talking the whole class lets out a collective sigh. So annoying.

I hate those people that have a story for EVERYTHING.

Theres an older lady in my business law class, I swear she raises her hand at least five times a class to share her knowledge with the class. Somehow at least one of her stories refers to the 20+ years she spent workin at Meijer. Its to the point where everytime she raises her hand or starts talking the whole class lets out a collective sigh. So annoying.

Professor made it a point today to speak on my group and how slow we were walking up to the front for a group presentation

Professor: "Boy yall seem extra tired today, Mr. Rivera you are walking extra slow, rough night?"

Random Broad: "He must be getting used to another new pair of shoes today."

Me:  
indifferent.gif

Wanted to shout out "Bish you dont know me!!!!" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-Kid who always brings up Green Bay Packers in class

-One soft-breaded dude who I catch staring at me in my Public Relations Class 
indifferent.gif

-The older lady in class who always brings up stuff from her past experiences (nobody gives a damn that u were a nurse, soccer coach, air force, and run the book club)!

Professor made it a point today to speak on my group and how slow we were walking up to the front for a group presentation

Professor: "Boy yall seem extra tired today, Mr. Rivera you are walking extra slow, rough night?"

Me:  
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-Kid who always brings up Green Bay Packers in class

-One soft-breaded dude who I catch staring at me in my Public Relations Class 
indifferent.gif

-The older lady in class who always brings up stuff from her past experiences (nobody gives a damn that u were a nurse, soccer coach, air force, and run the book club)!

Originally Posted by CJ616

Sitting next to someone who smells horrid. 
sick.gif

In my spanish 1 class (easy A class, dont judge me
laugh.gif
) theres this fat @#$ dude who sits next to me. you know the smell of clothes that have been washed but you forgot to dry them? dude smells like that combined with sweat   
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
 there's no way to avoid him cause theres only 20 people in the class. today @#$% was extra bad since it was hot as hell here
30t6p3b.gif
 you can even tell the professor is disgusted by dude cause throughout the past 1 month she has NEVER asked dude to come up to the front of the classroom for her demonstrations or w/e, even though everyone gets called up at least twice during the week 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

Sitting next to someone who smells horrid. 
sick.gif

In my spanish 1 class (easy A class, dont judge me
laugh.gif
) theres this fat @#$ dude who sits next to me. you know the smell of clothes that have been washed but you forgot to dry them? dude smells like that combined with sweat   
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
 there's no way to avoid him cause theres only 20 people in the class. today @#$% was extra bad since it was hot as hell here
30t6p3b.gif
 you can even tell the professor is disgusted by dude cause throughout the past 1 month she has NEVER asked dude to come up to the front of the classroom for her demonstrations or w/e, even though everyone gets called up at least twice during the week 
laugh.gif

- That one lady who's older than basically everyone in class & KNOWINGLY flirts with the teacher even though the teacher is set (His wife is
pimp.gif
)

- That one lady who's older than basically everyone in class & KNOWINGLY flirts with the teacher even though the teacher is set (His wife is
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

How about when you wait on line for the college shuttle bus and people cut the whole line to get in front of you. Then they take the seat u suppose to have. I ice grill @$#@$+ who do this and say "whe got a problem dun?"

Anyone who goes to csi in Staten island knows who they are.
My friend & cousin are always complaining about that loop bus
laugh.gif

Most of things said in here were on point.  I really hate the seat thing. Like I know the seats aren't assigned, but come on you know I always sit there
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

How about when you wait on line for the college shuttle bus and people cut the whole line to get in front of you. Then they take the seat u suppose to have. I ice grill @$#@$+ who do this and say "whe got a problem dun?"

Anyone who goes to csi in Staten island knows who they are.
My friend & cousin are always complaining about that loop bus
laugh.gif

Most of things said in here were on point.  I really hate the seat thing. Like I know the seats aren't assigned, but come on you know I always sit there
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Me:  
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn dude, lighten up.

Back
Top Bottom