Things that annoy you in the college classroom

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I actually really hate when there is 5 minutes left, and people start packing up their stuff. All you hear is ZIP ZIP ZIIIIIIIP ZIIIIIIP ZIP ZIP. I mean come on, you in that much of a rush? I think it's really disrespectful to the professor.

one of my professors last semester %*+#+% FREAKED the *#%# out when people in the class did this. He was like "WE ARENT DONE YET!!!, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?!?!?! YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!"

while it was disrespectful, i tried so hard not to laugh
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I actually really hate when there is 5 minutes left, and people start packing up their stuff. All you hear is ZIP ZIP ZIIIIIIIP ZIIIIIIP ZIP ZIP. I mean come on, you in that much of a rush? I think it's really disrespectful to the professor.

one of my professors last semester %*+#+% FREAKED the *#%# out when people in the class did this. He was like "WE ARENT DONE YET!!!, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?!?!?! YOU KNOW WHAT, JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!"

while it was disrespectful, i tried so hard not to laugh
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

when you sit in the same seat ALL SEMESTER and show up a few min. late one day and a mo'fo who hasnt never been there sits in "your" seat...

i know its just a seat but damn it that was my seat!

I wanna say really? to this but I feel the same way when I go to the gym and someone is on the bike that I always use. @#$$ gets me extra heated and throws me off
30t6p3b.gif

Its a gym dude
laugh.gif
I know but still, its my damn bike
mad.gif
laugh.gif

when you sit in the same seat ALL SEMESTER and show up a few min. late one day and a mo'fo who hasnt never been there sits in "your" seat...

I wanna say really? to this but I feel the same way when I go to the gym and someone is on the bike that I always use. @#$$ gets me extra heated and throws me off
30t6p3b.gif

Its a gym dude
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

oh, and some girl in my psych class sits right on the end of a row by the stairs yet puts her **+@ in the middle of the aisle. one day itll be her bag, one day her lunch (bag of carrots and celery, sandwich, water etc just lying in the middle of the damn staircase). if you say excuse me shell just roll her eyes or some **+@ and not even bother moving her stuff (ok, she might move it an inch or so). nowadays i just step over it, sometimes kicking her stuff in the process. @#%@ yo carrots $!%$+
walked into class today. looked up, and see her sitting in my damn seat (which ive had since the beginning of the year)
indifferent.gif

get closer and realize that shes was just in the seat next to mine so i sat right next to her. kinda awkward cause there were only like 4 other people in the entire theatre
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

oh, and some girl in my psych class sits right on the end of a row by the stairs yet puts her **+@ in the middle of the aisle. one day itll be her bag, one day her lunch (bag of carrots and celery, sandwich, water etc just lying in the middle of the damn staircase). if you say excuse me shell just roll her eyes or some **+@ and not even bother moving her stuff (ok, she might move it an inch or so). nowadays i just step over it, sometimes kicking her stuff in the process. @#%@ yo carrots $!%$+
walked into class today. looked up, and see her sitting in my damn seat (which ive had since the beginning of the year)
indifferent.gif

get closer and realize that shes was just in the seat next to mine so i sat right next to her. kinda awkward cause there were only like 4 other people in the entire theatre
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

How about when you wait on line for the college shuttle bus and people cut the whole line to get in front of you. Then they take the seat u suppose to have. I ice grill @$#@$+ who do this and say "whe got a problem dun?"

Anyone who goes to csi in Staten island knows who they are.
it's a seat on a bus tough guy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

How about when you wait on line for the college shuttle bus and people cut the whole line to get in front of you. Then they take the seat u suppose to have. I ice grill @$#@$+ who do this and say "whe got a problem dun?"

Anyone who goes to csi in Staten island knows who they are.
it's a seat on a bus tough guy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

-The broad that types so loudly on her phone
indifferent.gif

-The student who has to share a life experience with every comment/answer they give. Just shut up already

This. Please shut the $@@! up and stop trying to fill up the class time with your stupid stories
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

-The broad that types so loudly on her phone
indifferent.gif

-The student who has to share a life experience with every comment/answer they give. Just shut up already

This. Please shut the $@@! up and stop trying to fill up the class time with your stupid stories
indifferent.gif

In a class where they pass around an attendance sheet, the student on the aisle seat that doesn't pay enough attention and always passes it the wrong way 

In a class where they pass around an attendance sheet, the student on the aisle seat that doesn't pay enough attention and always passes it the wrong way 

30t6p3b.gif

Its a gym dude
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

its cool...i have a treadmill at the gym i've secretly claimed...it has a perfect view of everything

30t6p3b.gif

Its a gym dude
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

its cool...i have a treadmill at the gym i've secretly claimed...it has a perfect view of everything

30t6p3b.gif

Its a gym dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Its a gym dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- Teachers that randomly call on people in a 8:10 class.  C'mon son nobody is awake right now
- Teachers who laugh at low test grade averages. It aint funny 3/4 of the class failed 
indifferent.gif

- People who intentionally pick controversial topics.  Girl last year had a informative speech and talked about every disgusting aspect of a vagina.  I didnt wanna have sex for a week

- Powerpoint presentations are aint nothing more than the chapter summary retyped.  You get paid 60K a yr, at least TRY to teach

- People whos cell phone goes off multiple times in class. You aint realize yet its not on vibrate.  SN: This girl phone went off 3 times blasting "I'ma a Hustla" (yes, the Cassidy song, and yes, this happened recently).  The third time my teacher stopped and said "Yeah, you're a hustla we get the point" 
laugh.gif

- Teachers that randomly call on people in a 8:10 class.  C'mon son nobody is awake right now
- Teachers who laugh at low test grade averages. It aint funny 3/4 of the class failed 
indifferent.gif

- People who intentionally pick controversial topics.  Girl last year had a informative speech and talked about every disgusting aspect of a vagina.  I didnt wanna have sex for a week

- Powerpoint presentations are aint nothing more than the chapter summary retyped.  You get paid 60K a yr, at least TRY to teach

- People whos cell phone goes off multiple times in class. You aint realize yet its not on vibrate.  SN: This girl phone went off 3 times blasting "I'ma a Hustla" (yes, the Cassidy song, and yes, this happened recently).  The third time my teacher stopped and said "Yeah, you're a hustla we get the point" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

30t6p3b.gif

Its a gym dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I know but you have specific ones you like better. The right hand TV always has the food channel so I like the right hand bike. I also like the corner squat rack and the other corner olympic mat. I'll lurk around until the person starts taking their weights off then BAM I race over to make my claim. My workout buddy and I are always switching bars with people while they're not looking. Sometimes when I'm on the bus and my seats not available I'll settle for a different seat but then as soon as the person gets up I hustle over there and steal it back. I always worry that I'm offending the person I was sitting next to before
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

30t6p3b.gif

Its a gym dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I know but you have specific ones you like better. The right hand TV always has the food channel so I like the right hand bike. I also like the corner squat rack and the other corner olympic mat. I'll lurk around until the person starts taking their weights off then BAM I race over to make my claim. My workout buddy and I are always switching bars with people while they're not looking. Sometimes when I'm on the bus and my seats not available I'll settle for a different seat but then as soon as the person gets up I hustle over there and steal it back. I always worry that I'm offending the person I was sitting next to before
laugh.gif

i find it so disrespectful and annoying when students start packing up like 2-3 minutes before the class when the teacher is still talking. then the rest of the monkeys follow suit. like your time is so important, it takes me 10 seconds to put everything in my book bag and get up.

i find it so disrespectful and annoying when students start packing up like 2-3 minutes before the class when the teacher is still talking. then the rest of the monkeys follow suit. like your time is so important, it takes me 10 seconds to put everything in my book bag and get up.

mad.gif
laugh.gif
No it's not. You only pay to rent it not own it. You're not entitled to any equipment there, first come first serve homie.

Back
Top Bottom