Things that annoy you in the college classroom

that girl that kisses up to the teacher's and T.A.'s

this girl want everyone in a lecture hall to bring food to school because its the teachers birthday.

that girl that kisses up to the teacher's and T.A.'s

this girl want everyone in a lecture hall to bring food to school because its the teachers birthday.

Originally Posted by kuNASTY88

when the class is 85% dudes

finance major FTL
30t6p3b.gif

Word.

The girls that put their bare feet (leave their flip flops on floor) on tables and chairs.
sick.gif

The girls that put their bare feet (leave their flip flops on floor) on tables and chairs.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

- that one person who wants to ask a million questions at the very end of class when it's time to go

mad.gif
now this burns my soul, i don't pack up UNTIL it's time to go unlike others...who do it 10 minutes and five minutes early, like ppl have stated in this thread, but when its TIME TO GO, that means what the f___ it means...i zip my book bag up on that time, and i'm ready to leave on that time the class is suppose to be over....then the 4 questions back to back rolls in.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

- that one person who wants to ask a million questions at the very end of class when it's time to go

mad.gif
now this burns my soul, i don't pack up UNTIL it's time to go unlike others...who do it 10 minutes and five minutes early, like ppl have stated in this thread, but when its TIME TO GO, that means what the f___ it means...i zip my book bag up on that time, and i'm ready to leave on that time the class is suppose to be over....then the 4 questions back to back rolls in.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

when you sit in the same seat ALL SEMESTER and show up a few min. late one day and a mo'fo who hasnt never been there sits in "your" seat...

i know its just a seat but damn it that was my seat!
This! I've had it happen to me twice this semester, and I'm pretty sure the kid who took my seat fell asleep both times.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

when you sit in the same seat ALL SEMESTER and show up a few min. late one day and a mo'fo who hasnt never been there sits in "your" seat...

i know its just a seat but damn it that was my seat!
This! I've had it happen to me twice this semester, and I'm pretty sure the kid who took my seat fell asleep both times.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

When a TA you had before looks to you to participate in discussion just because they recognize you..

Had the same TA for 4 different classes and he always looked to me to contribute when no one else would. Mind you I got low C's in all his classes before
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
aww man.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

When a TA you had before looks to you to participate in discussion just because they recognize you..

Had the same TA for 4 different classes and he always looked to me to contribute when no one else would. Mind you I got low C's in all his classes before
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
aww man.

Originally Posted by PMatic

sick.gif

laugh.gif
that's waaaaayyyyyyy overboard....that's where someone has to draw the line.

Originally Posted by PMatic

sick.gif

laugh.gif
that's waaaaayyyyyyy overboard....that's where someone has to draw the line.

-Im sitting near the door in one of my classes and i have to reach over to open the door alot for latecomers. It bothers me a little when i have to stretch over to open the door and #!+@ and some people don't even say thanks.

-teachers that are strict on attendance. If i have an A/B and im not being disruptive when i am there, it shouldn't really matter if i miss 5-6 days in a semester.

-Im sitting near the door in one of my classes and i have to reach over to open the door alot for latecomers. It bothers me a little when i have to stretch over to open the door and #!+@ and some people don't even say thanks.

-teachers that are strict on attendance. If i have an A/B and im not being disruptive when i am there, it shouldn't really matter if i miss 5-6 days in a semester.

How about when you wait on line for the college shuttle bus and people cut the whole line to get in front of you. Then they take the seat u suppose to have. I ice grill @$#@$+ who do this and say "whe got a problem dun?"

Anyone who goes to csi in Staten island knows who they are.

How about when you wait on line for the college shuttle bus and people cut the whole line to get in front of you. Then they take the seat u suppose to have. I ice grill @$#@$+ who do this and say "whe got a problem dun?"

Anyone who goes to csi in Staten island knows who they are.

Originally Posted by dano4o8

The person on texting/receiving calls with their phone on vibrate and acting like no one can hear that pos vibrate the whole damn day
word..I hate this! I've also had people who keep their text tone ON
indifferent.gif
..like its a very quiet tone..but every 3 minutes when they get a text back you can clearly hear it.. what the ef?

anyways..
How about the freeloader that comes to class but doesn't take notes..then always asks to see your notes a day or 2 before the exam
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dano4o8

The person on texting/receiving calls with their phone on vibrate and acting like no one can hear that pos vibrate the whole damn day
word..I hate this! I've also had people who keep their text tone ON
indifferent.gif
..like its a very quiet tone..but every 3 minutes when they get a text back you can clearly hear it.. what the ef?

anyways..
How about the freeloader that comes to class but doesn't take notes..then always asks to see your notes a day or 2 before the exam
tired.gif

That person who clearly didn't read the material assigned yet still raises their hand to every question asked and answers incorrectly every time.

That person who clearly didn't read the material assigned yet still raises their hand to every question asked and answers incorrectly every time.

I hated it when people at my table (at a lab for instance) would be all boisterous and make me guilty by association.

.. or when some chump would take the seat that the hot girl usually sits in.. I didn't come to class early for no reason dammit.

I hated it when people at my table (at a lab for instance) would be all boisterous and make me guilty by association.

.. or when some chump would take the seat that the hot girl usually sits in.. I didn't come to class early for no reason dammit.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I actually really hate when there is 5 minutes left, and people start packing up their stuff. All you hear is ZIP ZIP ZIIIIIIIP ZIIIIIIP ZIP ZIP. I mean come on, you in that much of a rush? I think it's really disrespectful to the professor.

Ahhh that drives me up the wall. It's always when you need to hear what the prof is saying too. He's saying something important about an assignment or exam and all you can hear is flippin rustling and zipping. I always try to sit extra still and stare intently at the prof so he knows I'm listening at least and won't feel as bad. Maybe it comes off as rapisty actually, now that I think about it I stare pretty hard lol but my intentions are good!
laugh.gif

I hate when you need to talk to the prof after class about an assignment question or something and there's a huge line to talk to him but the other kids only want to kiss his +++. Unlike you a-holes, I have better things to do with my time let me get my question in before you start sucking up to him w how much you loved his last paper.

People who read what I'm typing. Last time I was on msn in lecture some dude was reading everything we said so I typed "this ()$*#() creepshow next to me won't quit watching me type" and the kid looked away all chastised. That's right you look away.

The person who thinks they're funny. As a funny person, people who think they're funny and aren't are my biggest pet peeve. They put up their hand with some dumb!*# comment just so they can crack a 'joke'. I especially hate it when some idiot laughs. They aren't funny. Don't encourage them.

Back
Top Bottom