thinking of becoming a mason...

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Kingofnewark

To OP,I would suggest not to become one.There's just a lot of crazy stuff they do behind closed doors.

such as...?
nerd.gif
He don't know. Only thing he'd be able to provide is stuff he pulls off the internet.  Thing about "secret" societies is that everything is speculation. U never know what is truth and what is fiction.  Even that special on the History channel leads one to believe that they only tellin half of it or bsin it.

For real, knowing a few, they balk at that secret society nonsense.  It's basically just a ginormous frat, with a huge network that recognize each other.  You'll devote alot of your time to them and the community.  It ain't my bag, but if it's yours, go ahead.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

To OP,I would suggest not to become one.There's just a lot of crazy stuff they do behind closed doors.

such as...?
nerd.gif
He don't know. Only thing he'd be able to provide is stuff he pulls off the internet.  Thing about "secret" societies is that everything is speculation. U never know what is truth and what is fiction.  Even that special on the History channel leads one to believe that they only tellin half of it or bsin it.

For real, knowing a few, they balk at that secret society nonsense.  It's basically just a ginormous frat, with a huge network that recognize each other.  You'll devote alot of your time to them and the community.  It ain't my bag, but if it's yours, go ahead.

The only reason you want to join is because you've listened to these idiots on the internet...they made you think it's some high class secret society. When you join and realise you wont be dining with Hov but instead setting up fundraisers for the RedCross you're going to quit.

The only reason you want to join is because you've listened to these idiots on the internet...they made you think it's some high class secret society. When you join and realise you wont be dining with Hov but instead setting up fundraisers for the RedCross you're going to quit.

Like what? Don't make an open ended statement like that man.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

laugh.gif

OP, my question for you. What inspired this? Is your father or somebody one? Also when you say your girl must be on board, how do you know this? And can I ask why?

Like what? Don't make an open ended statement like that man.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

laugh.gif

OP, my question for you. What inspired this? Is your father or somebody one? Also when you say your girl must be on board, how do you know this? And can I ask why?

Yea, its fun and dandy if you aren't on the higher ranks. Once you get there (30 years from now), come back and tells us what really goes down in the deep son.

Enjoy your stay, if you get accepted. There are a lot of benefits to being a mason.

Yea, its fun and dandy if you aren't on the higher ranks. Once you get there (30 years from now), come back and tells us what really goes down in the deep son.

Enjoy your stay, if you get accepted. There are a lot of benefits to being a mason.

Back
Top Bottom