Thoughts on the Johnathon Martin - Ritchie Incognito situation?

THIS ISNT ******G RACISM.

Seriously, Don Ramon, take the racial conversation somewhere else. You sound like Steven A x Tom Jackson.

Blastercombo....young white people use the N word with the A ending in the same way people say bro or dude. And stop editing your posts as I'm typing.

I don't know if some of you are trying to be irritating or what with your posts by continuously bringing up things that I said that quite obviously weren't used in that context.

Last edited:
You stated your opinion about an anonymous online NT poster and got butthurt when people called you out about it?

:rofl:

And so Martin wasn't black because he wasn't a moronic football player and came from an educated background.

:smh:

But as I said earlier, Richie and Martin weren't 'bros or dudes' and the voice mail was left in a seemingly a negative vibe. So regardless of the word being more used today (which it is), in this case it was being used in a negative connotation and thus if not racist, certainly inappropriate

THIS ISNT ******G RACISM.

Seriously, Don Ramon, take the racial conversation somewhere else. You sound like Steven A x Tom Jackson.

Blastercombo....young white people use the N word with the A ending in the same way people say bro or dude. And stop editing your posts as I'm typing.

I don't know if some of you are trying to be irritating or what with your posts by continuously bringing up things that I said that quite obviously weren't used in that context.

hmmm...

i think people have made their point clear and so have you

for some reason most people who are explaining themselves with logic and clarity are not the ones getting ridiculed or laughed at for their comments

why do you think that is buc em? or are you just being misunderstood?

this is very interesting

You guys with quote on quote "logic" aren't getting ridiculed or laughed at because you're a bunch of damn drones. All you do is agree with eachother's posts. Anybody with an opinion different than your own is an idiot.

You guys with quote on quote "logic" aren't getting ridiculed or laughed at because you're a bunch of damn drones. All you do is agree with eachother's posts. Anybody with an opinion different than your own is an idiot.

Well not anybody, but someone like yourself who for years now has been making really idiotic comments that often sound uneducated and misinformed, then, well yea, they get the idiot label.

and it's quote unquote not "quote on quote," for what it's worth

and it's redundant to write "quote on quote" when you're already using quotes

Last edited:
You've been beating this drum for too long...

Grammar police alert:

Quote, unquote.

Not "quote on quote".

Last edited:
Someone like me that always has their own opinion rather than agreeing with all you online geniuses.

Idiotic comments that sound uneducated :lol:

Please teach me your ways of attaining such great sports messageboard knowledge.

It's honestly funny to me that we're in a thread on "bullying" when all you usual posters like to team up on me in each thread when I give an opinion different than your own.

Please be nice to me before I tell on you to the mods :frown:

The leader of the pack, Henznito, is just letting all this happen :frown:

Last edited:

c'mere ya big lug

tumblr_lfv2ct9Tu91qd2avdo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Someone like me that always has their own opinion rather than agreeing with all you online geniuses.

Idiotic comments that sound uneducated :lol:

Please teach me your ways of attaining such great sports messageboard knowledge.

It's honestly funny to me that we're in a thread on "bullying" when all you usual posters like to team up on me in each thread when I give an opinion different than your own.

The leader of the pack, Henznito, is just letting all this happen :frown:

You sound like the uneducated one here. Equating calling someone a "half n____r" to the slang version and saying that it's not racist :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
You know him personally bro?

Most people had kids at a younger age back in the day. If he's 40 his dad would have been 25 at the time. I'd think at the least he's 35.

It really is amazing how you and every other high post count member on this site think your words are made of gold. Most of you are a bunch of part-time mall employees that barely played a competitive game in your lives outside of rec league but claim to know about the game more than everybody else.

Bunch of online Skip and Steven A's
laugh.gif
 Never change, Buc Em. 

You know him personally bro?

Most people had kids at a younger age back in the day. If he's 40 his dad would have been 25 at the time. I'd think at the least he's 35.

It really is amazing how you and every other high post count member on this site think your words are made of gold. Most of you are a bunch of part-time mall employees that barely played a competitive game in your lives outside of rec league but claim to know about the game more than everybody else.

Bunch of online Skip and Steven A's

El oh el, and here come the tears...... I'm guessing you're the only exception to all this right?.......right........

You know what gets old?...When everyone throws around this "he's a grown *** man." I'm guilty of it too, but if you really think about it...A lot of these athlete are not "grown *** men." A lot of people don't really mature until they're in their 30's, let alone early to mid-20's.

So, Ryan Tannehill, the QB of the team, says two weeks ago Martin would have called Richie his best friend.

Tyson Clabo, linemate, said he has no idea why Martin is doing this.

Brian Hartline, WR, says that voicemail was a locker room joke that Martin used to laugh about.......

Well now.

a locker room joke? does hartline know saying that it adds to the list of things going wrong?

a locker room joke? does hartline know saying that it adds to the list of things going wrong?

His point was Martin was the one passing it around the locker room. Martin, not the others.

Every single player is standing up for Richie. White, black, Hispanic. That's not odd, with this "racist" man? No one finds that strange?

Back
Top Bottom