Thoughts on the Johnathon Martin - Ritchie Incognito situation?

Honorary black guy :lol: :smh:

Dolphins players looking like real lames with that one

This pretty much sums up everything right here..... That's their excuse? I mean really?

Yeah....that basically gives me all I need to know, on top of being a mediocre football team they are devoid of leadership and character and they're truly a bunch of morons :smh: Honorary black -_________-. I wouldn't wanna be around that team either, the **** does that mean?! Don't wanna get too far off the issue but this thing gets more complicated each and every day it seems...Martin is gonna have to explain some stuff too. Why anyone would WANT to say that word though always puzzles me. This sounds like a really strange lockerroom

Last edited:
Make no mistake, I am not absolving Incognito in ANY way. Far as I'm concerned, both he and Martin can go away.

I'm merely pointing out that the other side of the story has not been reported as much as Martin's side. The players saw the two lineman as friends, no one saw this coming. And they are upset with Martin as much as they are with Richie.

Again, not condoning Richie's actions. Not in the least.

Ryan Tannehill: "If you asked Jonathan Martin who his best friend is on this team two weeks ago, he'd say Richie Incognito."

Damn.

My grandma was born in 1920 and my dad in 1948. They both told me it was a slang word back then too. And saying "wassup my n" is a FAR cry from calling someone a n'er or a half n'er or anything of the sort

So you're dad is 65 years old...guessing that makes you about 40 atleast. And here you are trying to debate me about how the younger generation is :lol:

27. And yeah my dad is 65, im adopted.

Now can we get to something relevant?

This is just strange. I'm hearing on the radio that Dolphins players are coming out and sticking up for Incognito because they don't want the league to uncover anymore dirt that's been going on in that locker room.

Tannehill backed Incognito today but didn't go into detail about the whole stolen credit card thing for jet skis.

I don't even know who to believe at this point.

Cover ups usually lead to sexual activities. They're all in .......

the credible warren sapp is saying he called him a "*****" 
roll.gif

aight man

Ryan Tannehill: "If you asked Jonathan Martin who his best friend is on this team two weeks ago, he'd say Richie Incognito."

Damn.

Seems like martin felt like the locker room was against him or he just didnt want to play anymore so he used incognito's actions to make himself a victim and now hes getting paid to sit on the couch

Damn.
:lol: Yeah right.. I highly doubt that. Tannehill is just saying that because Incognito probably bullies him too and he feels like he has to back him.

Incognito runs that locker room.

Seems like martin felt like the locker room was against him or he just didnt want to play anymore so he used incognito's actions to make himself a victim and now hes getting paid to sit on the couch

Or Tannenhill toeing the company line? What we know now seems like they were just 'following orders'

Last edited by a moderator:

Damn.
:lol: Yeah right.. I highly doubt that. Tannehill is just saying that because Incognito probably bullies him too and he feels like he has to back him.

Incognito runs that locker room.

52 guys, are scared of one? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From what I've heard: Teammates love Incognito because he's a funny, cool dude and has everyone's back. They obviously let Incognito say the N-Word.

Martin is softer, and quieter and teammates don't understand him so they give him the nickname "big weirdo". Coaches tell incognito to toughen up Martin a while ago. Martin is probably not close with many people but he was close with incognito because they are on the line together. They constantly prank and bother Martin as "fun and games".

Martin finally feels like it crosses the line this time or is in a bad mood when they "get up" as Martin comes to eat lunch with them. He gets mad and drowns in his thoughts and decides to release this voicemail. Other weird **** is going on in the locker room too . Somebody is probably lying, conflicting opinions.

They probably both regret it.

This explains 4-4

All of you were calling Incognito a crazy *** racist bigot that should be banned from the league for 10 pages while I said this is just how the dude jokes. Now it comes out that what I said is exactly what happened and all of you are "confused" :lol:....even see some responses saying now that they must be ghey together and it's a cover-up. You guys are the type of people that no matter how many facts are thrown your way you'll continue to believe in your asinine assumptions. Anything to avoid saying that you were wrong.

i think im gonna go with this

still disgusted at the fact there is a story about bullying in the NFL.  i mean just make it sarcastaball already

Florida football in all kinds of whack.

Dolphins have bullying issues, and both the Bucs and Jags are 0-8.

All of you were calling Incognito a crazy *** racist bigot that should be banned from the league for 10 pages while I said this is just how the dude jokes. Now it comes out that what I said is exactly what happened and all of you are "confused"
laugh.gif
....even see some responses saying now that they must be ghey together and it's a cover-up. You guys are the type of people that no matter how many facts are thrown your way you'll continue to believe in your asinine assumptions. Anything to avoid saying that you were wrong.
u gotta realize a lot of people are incapable of thinking for themselves.  the media painted incognito as a crazy racist maniac so thats what they went with 

Yea dropping the N- bomb and want to cum in someone's mouth?

He's still a racist weirdo in my eyes :lol:

Y'all have fun with that.

You are a special kind of person.

And he said he was gonna crap in his mouth, not cum in it.

All of you were calling Incognito a crazy *** racist bigot that should be banned from the league for 10 pages while I said this is just how the dude jokes. Now it comes out that what I said is exactly what happened and all of you are "confused" :lol: ....even see some responses saying now that they must be ghey together and it's a cover-up. You guys are the type of people that no matter how many facts are thrown your way you'll continue to believe in your asinine assumptions. Anything to avoid saying that you were wrong.
u gotta realize a lot of people are incapable of thinking for themselves.  the media painted incognito as a crazy racist maniac so thats what they went with 

Or the dude has a noted history of being a scumbag and jerk in general :lol: but sure. Just bc the fools in the lockerroom are cool with a white guy tossing that term around doesn't mean I or anyone else has to be and not consider him a jack***.

I wonder if the Miami players are backing Richie because they all feel some sort of guilt for doing the same exact things, but not getting called out for it. Cover up or much ado about nothing?

Just saw that Warren Sapp said Incognito called him a N' a few years back....

Since he's an honorary black guy, I'm not sure why Sapp isn't letting it slide...

Oh, well, it that's the case it's cool.

I really wanna say mean things to you cause I can tell how irritating of a person you'd be in real life but I like talking about sports on here from time to time.

Whether you like how nasty his joking was or not, that's just what it was. A joke.

Well often "joking" gets people in hot water or fired. Come up with better jokes or learn to have a sense of decency. I don't necessarily agree that he was a racist, but as I've said numerous times, what he did was incredibly stupid and inappropriate

So saying you're my nikka or that's my nikka (persons name) is considered racist ? I hear at all the time and thought it was endearing and used the same as homeboy, dude...etc. No ban. I want to know if that's the racist word in question.

Back
Top Bottom