THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Situation is as clear as 2+2=4 :lol: We can all agree on that, it’s just a situation which I thought was interesting enough to share. There’s complications behind going down that path with her and the risk isn’t worth it if things go sour. Which they definitely would, reminder that I’m chillin.

Seems like our OG sister thread has been locked for a minute now due to unforeseen circumstances. Thought it would make sense to create a CLEANER alternative specifying on how the community is dealing with their situations and relationships during this pandemic.

Everything on lockdown so I'm interested in seeing what plays are being made and how you guys are maneuvering with your rotation.

Ironically for me I'm probably at the best place I've been in a minute. Making the most money I've ever made in my life as well the best shape mentally (starting to work on the physical as well) and it's showing already.

I've always been "in demand" so to speak but these last couple months since I recovered from my accident my attraction level to these females have been on a whole different level.

I assume my knowledge of self and grind has made me elevate to a whole new level which in return has made the females I've been dealing with step it up and the new one's be on some whole other type or time which is refreshing.

アミーゴ アミーゴ frshstunna frshstunna @a blinkin @wavycrocket @lamekilla M Mark Antony @hennessy @elderwatsondiggs

I'ma need the squadron as well as the other gang members to fall thru

5A4106F0-46BD-46DB-B9FB-B4B681708DAB.gif

Damn, TAY fambilia forgot about me.

So I reread what I wrote and I missed the part where I’m fulfilling her emotional needs lol What she tells me is no different than what she’d tell a close friend. What tells me ol boy isn’t giving her what she’s looking for is the situations we’ve found ourselves in, more so what she’s initiated. I’ll give an example, she recently got a tattoo across her back and she was explaining the whole healing process etc. Long story short, it’s just us two, no ones scheduled to come in for a while and she specifically asks me to help lotion her back at work before anyone comes on :lol: I obliged, and I didn’t even attempt anything. Fast forward to a few days ago and this is where I was a little surprised. We both closed, I see her specifically look at the security camera to make sure that the third person closing with has actually left. She tells me she wants me to lotion her back again but needs help removing the plastic since she’s gotten more done to it. Takes me to the bathroom and i help her, Im looking in the mirror once it’s off and I’ve always joked about her fixing her bra, she’s told me how she wears tight bras because she doesn’t want to show cleavage etc But she lifts her shirt and I’m literally looking at her in her bra with her other tattoo showing that she’s teased about in the first place. In that moment it definitely felt like she was waiting for something to happen which we all know what it was. It was just funny how everything played out that night.
Wasn't trying to play you bro.
With what you added you better give her the work then.
But only if you're willing to risk your job.

Updated just one tinder/hinge pic and the reception has been crazy.. too many options and I know most of them playin, but I get overwhelmed juggling just two conversations.

i also put I’m not looking for anything serious and just chillin, fwb, cuddle buddy... Gotta hit them with honesty up front.

Updated just one tinder/hinge pic and the reception has been crazy.. too many options and I know most of them playin, but I get overwhelmed juggling just two conversations.

i also put I’m not looking for anything serious and just chillin, fwb, cuddle buddy... Gotta hit them with honesty up front.
What's better? Tinder or hinge?

Quality on hinge surpasses Tinder by far in my area.. but I must say it all depends on where you’re at. THOTS take up residence on Tinder before anywhere else, it’s the starter-app, think POF.

hinge you’re able to share more in your profile w/ prompts, which usually weed a lot of people out you wouldn’t jive with. I swipe left on broads that have the wrong school shirt on (U of K).. that’s a red flag for me. Kentucky has got to be the worst dating scene on earth, I tell you.

You must be apart of #HandsomeGang

Back
Top Bottom