THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Yo this is good to hear! I reached out to you the other day to see how you've been.

But yeah hit me up, you know my crib is always open for you to pass thru.

If you reached out, I didn’t get anything but I’ll pass through real soon. Got some other goods news to tell you.

willypete willypete glad you listened to me and are doing well
Had to pa. You have the wisdom and knowledge. She has plans of going out Seattle eventually so hopefully we’ll be out there soon to maybe see the place

If you reached out, I didn’t get anything but I’ll pass through real soon. Got some other goods news to tell you.

Had to pa. You have the wisdom and knowledge. She has plans of going out Seattle eventually so hopefully we’ll be out there soon to maybe see the place

Plenty of room y’all would have your own floor

Blk got some glitches and kinks they need to work out but it seems straight so far.

Debating if I should hit my ex up with girl please or bish please on her IG story

Ole girl single and lonely now and posting emo things. Tryna get the easy yambs. Shorty was a freak and she liked the D. Only reason things ended cuz she went back to her ex

Debating if I should hit my ex up with girl please or bish please on her IG story

Ole girl single and lonely now and posting emo things. Tryna get the easy yambs. Shorty was a freak and she liked the D. Only reason things ended cuz she went back to her ex

200.gif

Why you even contemplating this? Leave her in the past and go smash on a different ting.

Back
Top Bottom