THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Screenshot_20210225-163545_Messages.jpg

Single mom I work with sent me this text out of nowhere. I wasn't even checking for her, especially after she hit me me with that "all guys just want to have sex" line days prior.

I read that text as "I messed up by choosing the wrong guy to have a child with. Tell me it's not a big deal and I'm still worthy."

The older I get the more I realize how many options I have. Dating a single mom has its cons I'd rather not deal with.
If you didn't work with her I'd say drill her silly ***. Shorty saw the whip and had to change her panties shortly after

She already picturing herself in the passenger seat

Wasn't my car. But at this point in her life, I could've had Steve Urkels car and she would've given me play off my personality.

I'm 35 and I honestly don't think I'll seriously date a chick that's over 30. Unless I'm in my 40s and still not pressed for kids.

Screenshot_20210225-163545_Messages.jpg

Single mom I work with sent me this text out of nowhere. I wasn't even checking for her, especially after she hit me me with that "all guys just want to have sex" line days prior.

I read that text as "I messed up by choosing the wrong guy to have a child with. Tell me it's not a big deal and I'm still worthy."

The older I get the more I realize how many options I have. Dating a single mom has its cons I'd rather not deal with.

Its a trap. She telling you things you already know about yourself like her saying it has value.

Last single mom I was with kept telling me I would be a great husband to someone in the future and she is scared to lose me because of it. I just gave her the sideeye everytime she brought it up.

They know what they want. Especially the professional ones.. their human though.. emotional attachment will pop up if it become routine
Facts...My cuz was smashing his 40+ lawyer cuz she claimed all she want is the D n she got everything else taking care of...Yo went out of town to holla at me in ATL for a weekend and she was textin him crazy like a young joint :lol: , only so many times you can hit before feelings take over that’s with any age

Facts...My cuz was smashing his 40+ lawyer cuz she claimed all she want is the D n she got everything else taking care of...Yo went out of town to holla at me in ATL for a weekend and she was textin him crazy like a young joint :lol: , only so many times you can hit before feelings take over that’s with any age
That’s how my cougar joint with the dumb phat mass was back in 2018/19 was. Ma used to blow my ish up tryna spend all this extra time together and tried to have me staying over all day. Like nah, we smashing and that’s it. She knew the vibes when we’re in that dam club and I was in her guts that same night

Acting up in every sense. One of them hits me last night saying she’s about to come over, so I dead that because I’m not operating on your time and you don’t just get to pop up on me. Another one started wildin’ tf out because I played a Kodak Black song and she jumps out the window saying that I support rapists and that she doesn’t need to know evidence, a rape allegation alone means that you’re guilty. Another got drunk over the weekend and claimed I hung up on her and is fabricating a whole new reality based on her drunk version of events. Another one that I deaded last month hit me up on that let’s talk ****. I pretty much tell her she’s not the person I thought she’d be and that’s why I let things go, so she goes into ego mode and starts telling me she was good being single, she doesn’t want or need this... all the while you’re sending me paragraphs and ****. :stoneface:

The one commonality in all of this is the fact that I’m being logical with illogical women, so I take my L on that. :smh:
Yes, we're too logical and nice with some who do not deserve it. Plus they're testing us so we got to show how they have to see us. If we are too natural too fast, it could be used against us, like at work. Mask on at the beginnings, like them, and if they're not psycho #######, then we could breathe. Been too nice, indulgent, patient with some who didn't deserve it. We got to understand something : we accept way too many things from women because they're women. So disrepectful for some of them. If we do to them what they do to us, they would be complaining about it. I'm tired of two types of women : lost ones you always need to reassure and the domineering ones. I'm not your father or your son, leave me alone.

Yes, we're too logical and nice with some who do not deserve it. Plus they're testing us so we got to show how they have to see us. If we are too natural too fast, it could be used against us, like at work. Mask on at the beginnings, like them, and if they're not psycho #######, then we could breathe. Been too nice, indulgent, patient with some who didn't deserve it. We got to understand something : we accept way too many things from women because they're women. So disrepectful for some of them. If we do to them what they do to us, they would be complaining about it. I'm tired of two types of women : lost ones you always need to reassure and the domineering ones. I'm not your father or your son, leave me alone.

Had a coworker who would ask me every shift if he hair looked nice. Took a minute for me to catch on. One night I bet her $10 she couldn't go a whole shift without mentioning her looks, another girl's looks, or looking in the mirror.. she didn't make it past 3 hours. On the other hand, she's a durk/king von fan. She would pick a fight every shift. Got me out of character at least 2 times. Had me looking up stoicism lol. I appreciate her for that.

IMAGINE

FLOURISH SZN
Literally bro I don't even remember her using her words in 13 years asking me to be with her when we were on our "breaks".

**** always just "happened" with me being proactive

I'm clearly doing something right.

Energy I'm letting off must be potent

I felt a little bad telling her no but at the end of the day it makes me even more desirable

Literally bro I don't even remember her using her words in 13 years asking me to be with her when we were on our "breaks".

**** always just "happened" with me being proactive

I'm clearly doing something right.

Energy I'm letting off must be potent

I felt a little bad telling her no but at the end of the day it makes me even more desirable
I feel like you told us at least three different times she directly told you she wanted to get back together :lol:

Help me out here though, how is it you're not with someone you not only have a kid with, been rocking with each other over 10 years, and still go on dates with? LIke what's the gap missing in the relationship and what are ya'll planning on finding outside of it?
This **** be off and on like a light.

It's kind of silly actually

Hot and cold

I've been the pursuer most of the time but I cut that out 6 months ago or so

This **** be off and on like a light.

It's kind of silly actually

Hot and cold

I've been the pursuer most of the time but I cut that out 6 months ago or so
Unless she's bat **** crazy which doesn't seem like, sounds like y'all are one open, adult, mature conversation away.

I like my life right now.

I'ma need a little bit more than month or two of courting
Yeah and she should know that, ya'll both should know and talk about what it would take to be real within reason. If it can't be met, it can't be met but **** have the talk. Just seems like ya'll will both regret it when it finally gets to the point where it's completely off the table.

I agree with that. But don’t let us put anything in his head. I’m sure he has his reasons on why he turned the relationship down.
Not putting anything in anyone's head, this is just a conversation.

Back
Top Bottom