Tipping Male Bartenders.....Yay or Na?

You originally acted like whether it was a male or a female even made a difference, though. Do you think that it might be a little more worth it to tip a ladybecause you might have a chance to bang her or something?

edit * hah, pretty much posted the exact same thing as the previous poster, just worded differently. I swear though NT has gotten so god damn thirsty thesedays that I immediately suspect any ridiculous statement to have something to do with the V.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I dont see why tips should even be given for certain jobs.

Why the hell should i give u extra money for doing something you were hired to do. I never understood that. I understand waiters/waitresses getting tips because they actually have to work though

You've never been to a bar or club huh?

No sir i have not lol i was just ranting, i dont know why people take some of my post so serious, its the internet people, please relax nothing is serious

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

I dont see why tips should even be given for certain jobs.

Why the hell should i give u extra money for doing something you were hired to do. I never understood that. I understand waiters/waitresses getting tips because they actually have to work though

You've never been to a bar or club huh?

No sir i have not lol i was just ranting
indifferent.gif

So if you go to a restaurant and had a male server you wouldn't tip him?

I don't understand the logic here.

young bucks listen up... NEVER go to the hot chick bartender. Always go to the dude, older dude preferred. Dudes hook u up (pause) Chicks just get tips causethey chicks.

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

I'm not saying I've never tipped a male bartender before, but most of the time the drinks aren't even worth the asking price let alone a tip.

Then dont drink at the bar then ! Stay home and drink.

And don't forget to tip your bartender !

For beers, I always do $1/beer. When I'm buying pitchers or beer for 4 people or more, I do $0.75/person.

For mixed drinks, I'll do a $2 tip for the first drink ($3 if it's STIFF), and then $1 for every drink thereafter.

Not exactly generous...but if I'm out drinking I'm usually going to be buying 3-4 drinks for myself anyway, so it comes out to more than enough in myeyes.

Set some hard and fast rules for yourself on how you tip and it'll save you the trouble of figuring it out at the bar.

laugh.gif

asking if you tip a bartender based on gender?
laugh.gif

$1 tip for every drink is my standard.

-J-

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

young bucks listen up... NEVER go to the hot chick bartender. Always go to the dude, older dude preferred. Dudes hook u up (pause) Chicks just get tips cause they chicks.

Im going to have to respectfully disagree. I go to the dude as the last resort. Chicks hook you up waaaay more. At least in my experience.

Originally Posted by JBug88

laugh.gif

asking if you tip a bartender based on gender?
laugh.gif

$1 tip for every drink is my standard.

-J-
co-sign, my standard too. great standard.

i dont believe in tips.

but ill leave a dollar every other drink regardless of gender.
pimp.gif
@ the reservoir dogs scene. so true.

im a male bartender and i make damn good drinks and i believe i should get tipped for the service i do because i could make nasty watery and juicy drinks if iwanted to, but i dont im there for the costumer so they can have a good time and get messed up,

and if you wanna complain on how much they drinks cost and you dont wanna tip stay at home and eat and drink,

you should be chaep with people that fix your food or drinks

Honestly. I always tip the bartender whether or not it's a male or female cuz they remember your face when you tip nice. Or pop bottles. WoooOt.

Originally Posted by cjspida619

im a male bartender and i make damn good drinks and i believe i should get tipped for the service i do because i could make nasty watery and juicy drinks if i wanted to, but i dont im there for the costumer so they can have a good time and get messed up,

and if you wanna complain on how much they drinks cost and you dont wanna tip stay at home and eat and drink,

you should do your job regardless... you still get paid.

i tip well and get treated well. especially since i'm not of age yet, i tip well so i make friends so i can go back to that place without them questioningme. also they hook you up. once my friends and i went to some bar after work and then ended up getting a lesson on how to make beer, free philly cheese steaks,and hooked up beer.

it works out for you in the end

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i tip well and get treated well. especially since i'm not of age yet, i tip well so i make friends so i can go back to that place without them questioning me. also they hook you up. once my friends and i went to some bar after work and then ended up getting a lesson on how to make beer, free philly cheese steaks, and hooked up beer.

it works out for you in the end
you're a girl....
eyes.gif

What the hell difference does it make? It's not like you're gonna get laid by the female bartenders when you're drunk and tipping her a couplebucks extra.

come on man, its not like you trying to hit on him...tip the man for pouring your drinks

I don't get into tipping bartenders, man or woman, if all I order is bottles of beers. They gotta have some personality to get that 10%

Originally Posted by sn00pee

im a male bartender and i make damn good drinks and i believe i should get tipped for the service i do because i could make nasty watery and juicy drinks if i wanted to, but i dont im there for the costumer so they can have a good time and get messed up,

have you ever worked at a bar or restaurant before? He is doing his job.... regardless

where i work the bartenders get a $50 shift pay, and thats for a shift from 6-close (usually around 3am)... Bartenders and waiters/waitresses NEED tips becauseshift pay is off the books so its ridiculously below minimum wage.

tip your bartender and you'll get hooked up with stronger drinks and buybacks on beers...if you dont then i hope you like standing at a bar for 20 minutesnot getting served while we take care of the customers who are taking care of us.

Originally Posted by JJUVE

Originally Posted by sn00pee

have you ever worked at a bar or restaurant before? He is doing his job.... regardless

where i work the bartenders get a $50 shift pay, and thats for a shift from 6-close (usually around 3am)... Bartenders and waiters/waitresses NEED tips because shift pay is off the books so its ridiculously below minimum wage.

tip your bartender and you'll get hooked up with stronger drinks and buybacks on beers...if you dont then i hope you like standing at a bar for 20 minutes not getting served while we take care of the customers who are taking care of us.
*plays worlds smallest violin*

Back
Top Bottom