Tipping Male Bartenders.....Yay or Na?

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by cjspida619

im a male bartender and i make damn good drinks and i believe i should get tipped for the service i do because i could make nasty watery and juicy drinks if i wanted to, but i dont im there for the costumer so they can have a good time and get messed up,

and if you wanna complain on how much they drinks cost and you dont wanna tip stay at home and eat and drink,

you should be chaep with people that fix your food or drinks
you should do your job regardless... you still get paid
that is still doing my job if i know you aint gonna tip you aint gonna get good drinks from me i aint gonna bust *** and not make no money

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Long story short.......

Me- How much will this be?
Him- $10
Me- *Calmly hands $10 bill*
Him-
indifferent.gif

Me-
alien.gif
SMH.

Kids.

You really need to take care of your regular bartenders, because it will always pay itself back in the form of free drinks, preferential treatment, and otherperks along the way.

We've tipped a guy 200 bucks on a 500 dollar tab, only to get 500 dollars in free drinks the next night.

Not tipping is rookie ****.

NOOOO

everytime I get a male bartender i will have a big bill wavin in their face and they would still rather serve girls with no bread before me

it all depends on if the bartender is doinm a good job period....if not give him exact all day they deserve it for not doin good business

Why not? You afraid if you tip a male bartender you'll look like your gay or something?
smh.gif

Just tip the man...A lot of those guys bust there %!% (pause) to get you drinks. Unless they completely blow you off and give you reason not to tip, then youshould at least give them something.

NOOOO

everytime I get a male bartender i will have a big bill wavin in their face and they would still rather serve girls with no bread before me

it all depends on if the bartender is doinm a good job period....if not give him exact all day they deserve it for not doin good business

im a male bartender and i make damn good drinks and i believe i should get tipped for the service i do because i could make nasty watery and juicy drinks if i wanted to, but i dont im there for the costumer so they can have a good time and get messed up,

and if you wanna complain on how much they drinks cost and you dont wanna tip stay at home and eat and drink,

that is still doing my job if i know you aint gonna tip you aint gonna get good drinks from me i aint gonna bust *** and not make no money
im sure serving
censoredua3.gif
drinks is not apart of your job.
people fix drinks at starbucks too but you dont see them serving
censoredua3.gif
drinks whenthey dont get tips do you?

The tipping business is a sham. If you're getting payed less then minimun wage, then you're getting screwed.

im sure serving
censoredua3.gif
censoredua3.gif
drinks when they dont get tips do you?

The tipping business is a sham. If you're getting payed less then minimun wage, then you're getting screwed.
You poor doggie?

indifferent.gif

Wow what a cheapskate. Hope you didn't have the nerve to go back up there and ask for another drink.

im sure serving
censoredua3.gif
censoredua3.gif

no, if a rum and coke calls for 1oz of rum and the rest cola best believe thats all you gonna get, no extra trail off of my pour i pour way more than what iscalled for, and if you aint gonna tip right the first time you are gonna get mostly coke the next time.

and star bucks is not the same as working the bar you have to know way more drinks. from wines,beers,and spirits,to juice mixture i think it is a lil morecomplex than makin a mocha latte

NT has some cheap $@* people.....you always see it with all the tipping posts that come up
smh.gif

im sure serving
censoredua3.gif
censoredua3.gif

I dont think i'm getting screwed. i show up to the bar at 6:00 after leaving my day job, work for 7 or 8 hours, in a bar with a great atmosphere filledwith girls, and leave with $250-$300 cash money in my hand...and i get drunk for free. all because my customers are nice enough to drop me $1 or so when i getthem a drink... appreciated.

There is this certain nightclub me and my buddies frequent.

all the bartenders (both male and female) know me by now and give me extra strong drinks because i tip decently.

Tipping is more of an investment for yourself, really.

Im going to help some of you cheap dudes out. Lets do some math of a typical night out at the club if I am trying to get hemmed up

1) Drink #1 $9 tip $2 make sure they know its from you (Bartenders remember)
2) Drink #2 ends up being waaay stronger $9 tip $2
3) repeat process (they get stronger as you go)

I can pretty much guarantee you by drink 4 you have a free drink coming your way. It hasn't failed me yet. Thats why when I got out I find a bartender andstick with them.

If you got 4 much stronger than normal drinks and 1 free one and tipped $2 each time, you basically bought 5 drinks and didn't tip once.

Think about it

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Im going to help some of you cheap dudes out. Lets do some math of a typical night out at the club if I am trying to get hemmed up

1) Drink #1 $9 tip $2 make sure they know its from you (Bartenders remember)
2) Drink #2 ends up being waaay stronger $9 tip $2
3) repeat process (they get stronger as you go)

I can pretty much guarantee you by drink 4 you have a free drink coming your way. It hasn't failed me yet. Thats why when I got out I find a bartender and stick with them.

If you got 4 much stronger than normal drinks and 1 free one and tipped $2 each time, you basically bought 5 drinks and didn't tip once.

Think about it

this is true, me and my boys used to go to this french bar/restaurant and we give good tip and after wards they give us bottles of champagne

Back
Top Bottom