Was in Toronto over the long weekend. Vol. Why are Canadians so WEIRD!?

Been to Toronto twice and had a great experience both times

I went before Trump was elected but if I was you, I would have just hit them back about Rob Ford

Idk why I find this funny.

Anyway Toronto is next on the mans trips and basically what I’m gathering is don’t stay downtown.

I liked the vibes, besides the nightlife. The strip club was gravy. If you
do stay downtown, be prepared to peel for a table or two and bottles. That’s normally not my thing at home, so we weren’t prepared.

This thread is perfect timing. I'm contemplating hitting up Toronto during either Labor Day Weekend, or OVO Fest, whenever it is. Can't lie though, the OP has me kind of reconsidering a bit.

Is downtown definitively the place to stay when visiting?
What about nightlife, I image there are plenty of options? We're basically going up there to party at night, and explore the city in the day.
OP, or anybody else that visited, how receptive were the yambs to the young American?

Is OP black? Yes, it matters.

Ehhh not really

Idk why I find this funny.

Anyway Toronto is next on the mans trips and basically what I’m gathering is don’t stay downtown.

Lol downtown some weirdos b. Most of them suburbanites especially queen west.

Been to Toronto twice and had a great experience both times

I went before Trump was elected but if I was you, I would have just hit them back about Rob Ford

Don't ever disrespect Rob Ford

Been there a few times, all great with me and the crew. Might have been cornballs, wack style, just overall weirdos. Those characteristics don't do well in any country.

This is all before Trump, but I doubt it matters much at all. Stayed downtown, hit the local spots and strip clubs. Nothing but love great city and cool people.

Toronto/Canada are “isolated” as hell. Every time we asked a local about a hot spot, eatery, etc.. we had to field questions on why we were there and of course, why did US vote for Trump. (As if we all voted for that nut job) how bout you come and see for yourself?

I find this very ironic though

Been there a few times, all great with me and the crew. Might have been cornballs, wack style, just overall weirdos. Those characteristics don't do well in any country.

This is all before Trump, but I doubt it matters much at all. Stayed downtown, hit the local spots and strip clubs. Nothing but love great city and cool people.

I am a weirdo in that I don’t abscribe to typical sociatal standard, nothing more, nothing less. I’ve been passporting heavy way before it ever become the cool. The opportunity to hit T DOT arrived with my homies bachelor party, I’ve never been even though half of my life was spent in Detroit. No one in my crew is a square, cornball, or lame by any American standard for those descriptions, but even then, if we gotta wear a certain uniform to fit in then it’s obviously not the spot for me. One of the clubs wouldn’t let us in because we had on sneakers (Nike’s, off whites maxes, blazers) while we watched folks just passed the line with sneakers on. One of the local cats we chopped it up with said the bouncer wanted cash or really didn’t want us in the club. I’d expect this in Las Vegas, Miami, NOT Toronto. The dude also said that the rules change from night to night and club to club, Friday we could’ve got in with the same for, Saturday not so much. I don’t have time for games like that.

For those that asked, no yamb chops were had. I danced with a few chicks from Montreal, their parties/girlfriends weren’t having it on two occasions, one chick even asked why I was in here VIP section (my back was facing her section) :lol:

Just a bunch of stuff that made me go “hmmmm, what!?”

Lolol

Sorry man but if you ran into 1-2 people that were "weird" ok then you met some weirdos, but if you saying everyone or almost everyone you met was "weird" then maybe the problem is you not them.

Back
Top Bottom