Was this punch warranted? Vol. Hitting the opposite sex

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by blakep267

I see it as a child hitting me. If a 10 year old weakly hits you first, does that give you the greenlight to put them to sleep? N
I was actually going to put his but you beat me to it.
So women have the same concepts of right and wrong and mental capacity that children do? Oh
this is basically the only argument people seem to make.
Hey, they're not as strong as men, they're to be protected like children.

if anything that's more condescending and sexist than hitting a woman back 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Dropten

these guys here are ruthless. its not like he shoved her aside or mushed her. He gave her a fresh one right to the face. Im not saying let a girl beat you up, of course you "run away" but why beat on somebody who is physically weaker than you. This girl wasnt going to hurt anybody, unless she pulls out a baseball bat.

So your argument is weakness? Then its not ok for a man to hit a man weaker than him? What if the woman is actually stronger than the man?

Why do we always argue this.  Its not about sex its about THREAT LEVEL.  He was not in danger in the situation, his life was not at stake.  If a giant amazon women is beating you then you should try what ever you have to try in order to survive.  Some times you can say well his life was threatened or well if this would have happened then he could have been seriously injured......but its obvious here the man was not in terrible danger.

exactly, its about the threat. if a nerdy high school kid pushes a big jock who is picking on him. Does that make it ok for the jock to body slam the nerd and pound his face in? not really. Im all about fighting, if the person actually poses a threat. Whats the point of punching a 5'2 women in the head. It takes much more to walk away than be a mindless idiot and beat some1 weaker up.

it was his stuff he probably bought

but they snap on each other quick...dude gets no buns

Like he said, she punched him in the face. She actually attempted to swing at him first. She deserved everything she got. And she.has the nerve to start crying. If your gonna step to a man like your a man, expect to be dealt with like a man.

30t6p3b.gif

talk about a scum bag response.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Not to derail the thread but this one was posted this morning about a father beating a 16 yr old and faces 57 yrs.

http://www.worldstarhipho...p?v=wshhg8V706EYTJtW61z9

damn, cant emblem WSHH

*goes to youtube*
What is this mess?
_____

Im not a ten yr old boy, its that same thought process that will ensure a woman will never be P.O.U.S

But I get what you guys are saying this lady couldn'thurt a ant.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Not to derail the thread but this one was posted this morning about a father beating a 16 yr old and faces 57 yrs.

damn, cant emblem WSHH

*goes to youtube*
What is this mess?
_____

Im not a ten yr old boy, its that same thought process that will ensure a woman will never be P.O.U.S

But I get what you guys are saying this lady�couldn't�hurt a ant.

Seeing how people say it was wrong for the guy to hit that girl, this video of a grown man beating up a 16 yr old was posted this morning. If you look the 16 yr was all up in the mans face until the man reacted and beat him up. Now he faces 57yrs in jail.

^ The boy didnt touch him though.
This seems like some right of passage cause at the end they shake hands.
Florida again 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

^ The boy didnt touch him though.
This seems like some right of passage cause at the end they shake hands.
Florida again 
eyes.gif

Scared maybe? But in the end the dude is facing jail time and was arrested once the video hit the net. Same with the guy punching the girl in OP's video_Once it hits the net its a wrap.

A father who beat a 16-year-old boy in a YouTube video, smashing his face until his teeth broke through, is facing years in jail.Gary Johnson of Palm Bay, Florida fainted moments after his verdict was read in court Friday, finding him guilty of battery, child abuse, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and disorderly conduct.Johnson, 35, faces up to 57 years in prison though he's expected by prosecutors and his defense to see 10

shoefreakbaby wrote:

damn, cant emblem WSHH

*goes to youtube*
What is this mess?
_____

But I get what you guys are saying this lady�couldn't�hurt a ant.

I meant it as someone who cant really hurt you ( at least with punches). for the most part, most women arent going to be KO'ing guys with 1 punch. If you can do that, props to you.

Also its POTUS

^^ Yeah I get what you meant its just sounds funny for you to say 10 year old kid, could have at least said 13 
happy.gif

laugh.gif
 I forgot the T, I just saw that acronym on a Michelle obama meme 

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

From the video's comments:

I'm a woman and I think she had what was coming to her. You don't just go around hitting people thinking it's ok just cuz you're a woman and expect there not to be any consequences. The only thing I find WRONG with this video is that he hit her in front of the kids. No child should have to see their parents acting like that.

I agree 100%

I felt from what I saw, she didn't want dissolution she wanted to use his things as a way to barter for his attention to be validated in her argument (as most women do I.E. children, cars, electronics). 

Like he said, she punched him in the face. She actually attempted to swing at him first. She deserved everything she got. And she.has the nerve to start crying. If your gonna step to a man like your a man, expect to be dealt with like a man.

Man she didn't even connect bru, are you watching the damn video? He punched that woman like a man, loud @@@ thump, in front of the damn kids. You're a piece of !$* for thinking this is ok so I don't know why I'm wasting my time.

^^^

You don't think there's a double standard in what constitutes domestic abuse? She did lunge at him, and react in a physically threatening manner. Is he not allowed to defend himself?

Man, I swear the majority of NTers are completely devoid of any moral values. The replies in this thread are the kind of thing I'd expect from mentally ******ed sex offenders.

There is no justification for this incident and those of you trying to defend the guy seriously need to know how pathetic and feeble you are coming across right now.

these guys here are ruthless. its not like he shoved her aside or mushed her. He gave her a fresh one right to the face. Im not saying let a girl beat you up, of course you "run away" but why beat on somebody who is physically weaker than you. This girl wasnt going to hurt anybody, unless she pulls out a baseball bat.

So your argument is weakness? Then its not ok for a man to hit a man weaker than him?What if the woman is actually stronger than the man?

Why do we always argue this.  Its not about sex its about THREAT LEVEL.  He was not in danger in the situation, his life was not at stake.  If a giant amazon women is beating you then you should try what ever you have to try in order to survive.  Some times you can say well his life was threatened or well if this would have happened then he could have been seriously injured......but its obvious here the man was not in terrible danger.

So its about being in danger? So if this woman was replaced by another man, he would be in the wrong to hit him?Im trying to figure out what it is here. Is it because of strength? being in "danger"? Or is it simply " man shall not hit women", no matter what logic is brought to the table?Why dont you guys stop with the "weakness" and "threat" excuse and just say your beliefs are illogical and based on morals and values.But at the end of the day, you will have no argument.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Was I the only one who read the title and assumed it was polorico?
no,
laugh.gif
I thought it had to do with Polorico to because of that thread where he got nutty and punched a chick in the face.

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

^^^

You don't think there's a double standard in what constitutes domestic abuse? She did lunge at him, and react in a physically threatening manner. Is he not allowed to defend himself?
Options: 1) Restrain her 2) Walk away 3) Punch her out in front of the kids and show them who's boss

Which one do you think is the best option?

Women want to be equal, so if you swing at your man better expect one coming right back at you?

So your argument is weakness? Then its not ok for a man to hit a man weaker than him?What if the woman is actually stronger than the man?

Why do we always argue this. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Its not about sex its about THREAT LEVEL[/color].  He was not in danger in the situation, his life was not at stake.  If a giant amazon women is beating you then you should try what ever you have to try in order to survive.  Some times you can say well his life was threatened or well if this would have happened then he could have been seriously injured......but its obvious here the man was not in terrible danger.

no matter how many times this is brought up you will have 1 side who wants to punch women in the face and the other side who looks at them with the Jim from the Office stare.

Back
Top Bottom