Was this punch warranted? Vol. Hitting the opposite sex

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by ediaz411

its never right to hit back or hit a women at all

Why?

!%+% you mean why?  girls punches hurt you enough to swing back?
alien.gif
I asked why because I wanted to know the reason behind that statement.
If that was undoubtedly true, you should be able to give me a reasonable answer right?
I've never been punched by a girl.

Why?

alien.gif
I asked why because I wanted to know the reason behind that statement.
If that was undoubtedly true, you should be able to give me a reasonable answer right?
I've never been punched by a girl.

He gave you a legit answer! What are you talking about? He's basically implying that no girl should be able to physically hurt in the first place.

If he punches you first, don't stand there and wait for the second punch. Just leave! That's what real men do, avoid that type of situation.

Oh yeah, I couldn't help buy laugh after the dude hit her. He paused and was like "Oh $@$#!" and tried to sympathize while still trying be tough.

Probably took her to the bed and went down... word to Baby Boy

TYRESE_TWITTER.gif

Originally Posted by ediaz411

its never right to hit back or hit a women at all

Why?

alien.gif

I understand what you're saying here,but TRUST... I know *%+$+$ that WILL injure your mouth (and i'm not talking about some brolic *%! lesbians either). Don't sleep.

The thing dudes need to realize is that even if she deserves the uppercut, nobody is gonna see your side of it. Not your peers and most importantly not the legal system. While she would face minimum punishment for hitting you, you could face serious consequences from hitting her. My advice to my dudes out there is unless she has a weapon or is in a group, you really have to control yourself. The potential jailtime is not worth it

I really hope this was fake. Hopefully the the kids in the video were ******/little people actors. If this was real then his actions were uncalled for especially in front of his kids. As a father you should know better then too do something like this in front of your kids
30t6p3b.gif
....dude overreacted. Video was hard to watch honestly

Like he said, she punched him in the face. She actually attempted to swing at him first. She deserved everything she got. And she.has the nerve to start crying. If your gonna step to a man like your a man, expect to be dealt with like a man.

this is terrible man. u can tell she was scared eem b4 he hit her. n i barely knew she hit him i kno for a fact that shhh aint hurt smh man.

MAYBE HE HAD THE CAMERA SET UP ON PURPOSE CUZ SHE IS PROB ALWAYS SMACKING HIM AROUND N HE GOT FED UP...#boilingpoint

ITS HARDER TO PROVE MALE PHYSICAL ABUSE RATHER THAN A FEMALE.

Oh Sooo Fake.. Girl has bad acting skills, check out her lines.. "Seriously DUDE, you need to leave..." 
DUDE?!! Who the hell uses this word while fighting with your spouse or breaking up? 

I see it as a child hitting me. If a 10 year old weakly hits you first, does that give you the greenlight to put them to sleep? No

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Why?

alien.gif

I understand what you're saying here,but TRUST... I know *%+$+$ that WILL injure your mouth (and i'm not talking about some brolic *%! lesbians either). Don't sleep.
As soon as he said that names started popping in my head of females I know that if they connected the right way could knock some dudes out. And its the smaller ones I know that have the hands.

Originally Posted by blakep267

I see it as a child hitting me. If a 10 year old weakly hits you first, does that give you the greenlight to put them to sleep? No

I was actually going to put his but you beat me to it.

Originally Posted by Dropten

Like he said, she punched him in the face. She actually attempted to swing at him first. She deserved everything she got. And she.has the nerve to start crying. If your gonna step to a man like your a man, expect to be dealt with like a man.

*looks at avy*
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m0bu696EPz1qll8zk.png

Originally Posted by cap1229

these guys here are ruthless. its not like he shoved her aside or mushed her. He gave her a fresh one right to the face. Im not saying let a girl beat you up, of course you "run away" but why beat on somebody who is physically weaker than you. This girl wasnt going to hurt anybody, unless she pulls out a baseball bat.

these guys here are ruthless. its not like he shoved her aside or mushed her. He gave her a fresh one right to the face. Im not saying let a girl beat you up, of course you "run away" but why beat on somebody who is physically weaker than you. This girl wasnt going to hurt anybody, unless she pulls out a baseball bat.

So your argument is weakness? Then its not ok for a man to hit a man weaker than him?What if the woman is actually stronger than the man?

So women have the same concepts of right and wrong and mental capacity that children do? Oh

Originally Posted by Dropten

So your argument is weakness? Then its not ok for a man to hit a man weaker than him?What if the woman is actually stronger than the man?

Why do we always argue this.  Its not about sex its about THREAT LEVEL.  He was not in danger in the situation, his life was not at stake.  If a giant amazon women is beating you then you should try what ever you have to try in order to survive.  Some times you can say well his life was threatened or well if this would have happened then he could have been seriously injured......but its obvious here the man was not in terrible danger.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

So women have the same concepts of right and wrong and mental capacity that children do? Oh

laugh.gif
don't do that

Back
Top Bottom