We in an Ice Age.

Lol, all you dudes are lucky, complaining of that gorgeous weather.

It was -40 2 days ago with wind chill. I wish I could get 30 degrees right now.

Sun is out and it's 65 in Berkeley :smokin
I would die in East Coast cold tho

Last edited:
east coast for life bruhs, 15 some degrees, got my space heater rockin and rollin no cares given.  makin me a snowman later.

naw i want dat cali weather, i can't stand the northeast no more 
sick.gif

Sometimes I be borderline Jelly of west coast weather, but then I realize I like the change of weather from time to time....what I do envy 100% is the beaches, NY beaches are terrible.

Long Island has some REALLY nice beaches.

It's pretty damb cold in VA. It snowed for 2 days, and I love snow but I've been used to warmer temps.

Too damn cold.

-15 up here... The most the car has been reading in the AM was like -3...

Its weird though... It really hasn't FELT that cold to me.

Maybe its cause the wind has been really quiet.

I just don't leave the house a lot. Starving but it's too cold probably crawl out the house in late March 10 pounds lighter.

im in Vegas and apparently this is one of the coldest winters in some time. but yeah its cold. not like home tho so im kinda use to it

With the wind chill its been -10 to 17 degrees all week here :smh: and today we got about 6-7 inches of snow to boot.....can't wait till next week when its supposed to hit 35-40 for a day :lol:

Saw a kid in SHORTS and a tshirt today on campus, no coat...almost asked if he was crazy

Last edited:
Where I live in AZ it got to around -10 last week with the wind chill, I've never felt anything like that in my life before.

I've always complained about the cold but I'm really starting to embrace it. I've realized the entire lower half of the country has been conditioned into being whimps. Where as I've adapted to enjoy weather ranging anywhere from 45 degrees to 100 degrees throughout the year. If there's no wind it doesn't bother me in the slightest to go get some food in athletic shorts in 30 degree weather. Also playing hockey is where it's at. Before you know it you'll be sweating so much your playing in a t-shirt in 20 degree weather.

Although there is probably 2-3 weeks worth of combined days where its so cold your face hurts. That ain't where its at. During those days I think about moving every single time. But before you know it its gone.

Last edited:
Its been cold here in Mississauga, Canada the whole week. Worst was -20 with windchill :x :smh:

im in Vegas and apparently this is one of the coldest winters in some time. but yeah its cold. not like home tho so im kinda use to it

No it's not. It used to snow out here, we didn't get that this year. It's been pretty good lately in Vegas!

Last edited:
No it's not. It used to snow out here, we didn't get that this year. It's been pretty good lately in Vegas!

but it has snowed out here it just depends which area of Vegas your in out on my side of town it hasnt snow not since 09
but I know Enterprise area has gotten a couple of days of snow before

It's frigid out here in the north east. I'm about to head out looking like an eskimo.

What do u dies in freezing weather wear?

How many pairs of pants?

Last edited:

but it has snowed out here it just depends which area of Vegas your in out on my side of town it hasnt snow not since 09
but I know Enterprise area has gotten a couple of days of snow before

Imo it hasn't been cold at all, aside from New Year's. I mean, it was raining outside earlier and it was 68 degrees. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom