What are some of the craziest things you've ever witnessed in REAL life? vol. Did that just happen?

What are some of the CRAZIEST things you're two eyes have ever seen? It could be a fight, murder, all girl orgy, ANYTHING!

One of the craziest things I've ever seen in real life was when I was driving on the freeway. It was in '03 and I was on my way to work early one morning. A guy was on a motorcycle in front of me going about 60mph. To his right was an 18 wheeler. One of the tires blow on the 18 wheeler and the force of it rips the biker off his bike and sends him spinning across the highway
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. I had to jam on my breaks to avoid hitting him. He turned out to be perfectly ok because he had on a helmet and an entire motorcycle suit. 

What's yours?

I was deployed in Iraq back in 2004. I worked nights so I was in my trailer during the day. It was about noon when I started hearing booms. So I got out of bed, opened the door, and at that exact moment a rocket blew up the trailer next to mines. It sent me flying back into my trailer. I had to grab my shoes (I was barefoot) and my rifle, and run to the bunkers we had outside of our trailers. I think something like 18 rockets were shot into the FOB that day. We lost like 6 trailers, but luckily nobody was killed because no one was in their trailers at that time.

My dad is a cop and one night I went on a ride along with him. It was about 2am and we saw this lady drunk driving down the street going way to fast and swerving. I watched her smash straight into a light pole and crush her car. When we went over there, her foot was smashed under the front end of the car. They had to cut her foot off in order to get her out of the car. My dad told me "Whenever you think about drinking and driving, remember this". I did.

Was walking home one night at like 1am from the train station, and its about an 8 block walk and i saw like 10 dudes beating the #*%# outta some dude.

Mushrooms.

Duck Pond @ National Mall, Washington DC

4 Helicopters land.

Surrounded by flashlights and weapons.

Saw one of the DC sniper victims on my way to school, my school bus was literally a block away from the bus driver who got shot. Whole 6 mile radius was blocked off with roadblocks set up on some action movie %%%*, couldn't budge at all. We got to school like 3 hours late just to be released to go home early

we were freaking out on the bus

Around 99' I witnessed a woman get tagged by a car walking across the street and was just stuck like
eek.gif

Money hopped out of the car distraught.The woman lived though.

Saw two cars collide in traffic.

Not too many of those moments for me.

this isnt that crazy, but I saw some real life baywatch type %&%& happen while I was at the beach. I saw 2 rescues. 1 was this drunk guy who went too far out and the waves were preventing him from swimming back to the shore. He was visibly tired, and these 2 teen boys maybe 500 feet away, actually swam towards him in the strong current and grabbed him to stop him from going under. While this was happening, some cops ( i guess beach cops) ripped off their clothes and jumped on their surfboards and paddled out to get him

The second time was this little girl, idk how she got there but she went too far and almost drowned. The lifeguard cops got to her with the quickness while we all watched on the boardwalk.

it was like watching real life tv

Not too crazy but I saw a woman have a stroke right in front of me when I was grocery shopping with my mom when I was about 8 years old. Collapsed right in front of mah eyes.

Two come to mind immediately:

When I was 10 I was in a car accident with my mother. We got hit by a driver who was running from the cops, drunk, on heroin and transporting meth. He was going 128mph in a stolen car when he ran a red light and hit us. My moms head went through the windshield. She sustained a skull fracture. I'll never forget the sight of her brain. She lived but with life long neurological consequences.

Also, in my early 20's I lived in the country. I had just gotten off work pulled in to my driveway and heard a crash. 3 guys were drunk, midday, over-corrected around a curve and flipped their truck. I was the only one on the scene for 15 mins. One was dead inside the vehicle, one was barely a breathing thrown from the vehicle, and the driver was walking around literally scalped from the brow line to the middle of his head. His skin was a perfectly cut an hanging from the windshield. He was in shock and didn't speak English. I don't speak much Spanish so trying to get him to sit down and stop touching his bare skull with his hands was virtually impossible until the medics got there.

Worst thing I've seen...still haunts me to this day...I think it was Labor Day Weekend in the early 2000s...was driving back to my apt in CT from my parents' house in NJ and crossing over the Tappan Zee Bridge...Was behind a tractor trailer and I saw it "hop"...my girlfriend tells me to watch out because it looks like it blew a tire...I change lanes and as I go to pass it, a smaller car comes spinning out from under the truck in flames...I could see the people in the car, on fire and screaming...we rushed to the tollbooth to tell them to call for help...an entire family of 4 was killed that day because apparently the truck driver was dozing off.  RIP. 
indifferent.gif

Around a decade ago my Mom woke me up telling me that homeland security is at the door and I had to get up so that they could search the house. One of the worst feelings I've ever had in my entire life.
ohwell.gif

Got anotehr. I was driving down a street 1 day and I saw a cute family of ducks crossing. Mom in front and ducklings in back. Everybody saw it and either went around them or stopped. I stopped, but as I see an oncoming car approaching, I realize that he's not slowing down. He must have seen these ducks. Unfortunately he ran over 2-3 of them and the were crushed prety instantly. the remaining 1's, got back up and crossed the street.

Im not an animal person and usually dont care at all. but this was just weird and kinda awful to me. Like I wonder if the mother duck feels sadness knowing 2 of the baby ducks were just run over

one time i saw a boxer jump over a 7' fence in to someones backyard while some family was looking for it
it was on some men in black $%@#

I put my seatbelt on less than 5 seconds before rear-ending an early 1980's Lincoln at 90 mph. Wasn't expecting that at all. I was 5 seconds away from not being here today. Had me like
eek.gif

When I was young I saw a bright red cross floating in the sky out in the country at night. It looked like a laser shining on a cloud, but it was very smooth (not shakey like it was handheld or mechanically controlled), and it was 2 or 3 times as big as the moon. My brother was scared and ran back inside, so I went with him. It was gone 10 seconds later when we peeked back out the door. I wish I would have kept watching...

Back in 94 or 95 I was in Madrid, Spain. Had just gotten there after a long #$+ train ride, so I fell asleep in the lobby of some hotel. Woke up to everyone panicking! A bomb had gone off on the same block and people were running. I guess it was an assination attempt on someone. Funny thing is I just went back to sleep.

In high school, I was chilling in a Taco Bell parking lot with some teammates after a football game. There were some girls in a Trans Am circling the parking lot for some dumb reason. One of the girls got the bright idea to climb out of the window and sit in the window frame of the door while the car was moving. While she was doing that, the driver decided to drift into a parking spot. The girl in the window went flying out right after she said "hey you sexy studs!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
We all laughed so hard that we barely noticed her getting scooped up by the driver and rushed away.

I have a couple of supernatural ones, but I don't feel like posting them.

when i was in jr high in 93, I lived in East Palo Alto. My mom and i were driving back from visiting my granpa and were at a stop light. We see this guy who is obviously a junkie shoot up take like 5 steps then fall to the ground, convulsing for a bit then he just stopped and layed there. My mom was like " yeah he's dead" Inadvertently that was the biggest lesson to stay away from any type of drugs.

My fiancé has a father that's a firefighter and down here they respond to almost anything, in this case a pedestrian being struck by a truck. They catalouged footage on film for the records or whatever and he showed me the video. Duke had got ran over from the back and he got stuck under the truck front of his body dragging the asphalt. Peeled his whole face off like it was a mask and it was about 20 feet down the road from the body (deceased) and they lifted up that blanket... Wow.

Man I got plenty of these.. 
Driving with the fams when I was a little kid, I see a car coming up that's speeding like crazy and right when he's about next to us he tries to change lanes, loses control and flips the car about 3 times onto the shoulder where it burst into flames. 
30t6p3b.gif

Another time I'm driving with my pops and we're going about 80 in the left lane on a 3 lane highway when we come up on some giants rocks that must have fallen off a truck or something, pops tries to swerve around it ends up spinning out leaving us across the fast & middle lanes. I look to my right and see a ford explorer locking his breaks up to avoid going straight into my door. Dude ended up coming to a stop no more than a foot away from me. 

Back in 2008, I was in Bank of America, and it got robbed. Three armed guys came into the bank and fired off two shots, and demand everybody get the **** on the ground. It was so crazy because when my step sister was at the counter, I was just looking around and I actually saw them walk in. The bullets didn't hit anybody which was a good thing, but showed they were serious. They had one guy with an AK-47 guarding the lobby, and the other two with pistols rushed in.

They legit jumped right over me to get behind the counter. All the lollypops fell on the ground right near me. I will never forget the look of seeing them come through the enterance. To this day, I hate seeing ski masks becaue it brings back that memory. My stepdad is a cop in town, so I was able to get all the pictures from the bank, which is pretty cool to see me down with the robber jumping right over us.

They continued to do more robberies every Friday around the same time and they were finally caught after like their 7th robbery. It resulted in a FBI agent getting killed from friendly fire, but at least they are in jail.

Was at this party/get together about 2 years ago. It was cool, everybody just kicking it and hanging out and stuff. Music
playing, everybody having a good time, and some girl gets her shoe stepped on, and starts getting real "ratchet" and loud with
the other girl who stepped on her shoe, but it kinda simmered down quickly, so a lot of people didn't pay it any mind.

Couple minutes later a few people are outside, then all I know is two girls start throwing blows outside, and it was like a switch
went off and a bunch of other girls and dudes were fighting in the street and in neighbors yard and stuff. I was standing by this
car with my sister and one of her friends, and I swear I felt like I was standing in the middle of Dawn of The Dead or 28 Weeks
Later, just swarms of people running getting punched, threw on other cars and &@^#. It was wild as hell. Come to find out,
it was 2 families fighting, in-laws and &@^#
30t6p3b.gif

I don't remember a lot from grade school.. but I remember this explicitly. I was in the 1st grade at the time. My school was located on a main street in an urban area. Across the street there were a strip of two family houses. On this particular occasion my Friends and i are playing tag or whatever, and we observe a couple walking out of a 2 family house with a baby.. whatever. We continue playing.. but the next thing we know, a black accord pulls up and screeches to a stop. Suddenly about 5 men get out of the car with bats and start pummeling son.. while he was holding his baby. The baby falls and the woman screams.. and they continue the assault. At this point the whole playground is just dead silent.. kids, teachers everybody. They continue further, kicking and spitting on him despite the woman's plea to stop or the baby's crying. They eventually end, and the women goes to pick up the baby and call 911. This is where it gets crazier..The men get into the car and start to pulloff. At the last second, the car reverses.. one of the fools gets out of the car, Gets ontop of the gate like it was a turnbuckle, and shawn Michael flying elbows son to the chest.. that's my word. Then he hops back in the car .. and they go. That stayed with me.

Oh and another one.. on a more pleasant note. So I'm playing game boy outside of my boys house or whatever. We see these two chicks walking across the street.. casual. Suddenly a car pulls up, and apparently its one of the chicks' boyfriend.. and son is vexed. Hes dropping the b word.. rambling on about whatever. Next thing we know he grabs her shirt and rips it.. and the chicks chest just busts out .. me and my boy had the
eek.gif
pimp.gif
faces on lol .. and the dude throws her into the car. Her friend just stood there screaming and threating to call this person and that. Few hours pass and me and my boy see her ( tig ol bitties ) walking up our street with an aluminum bat lol

Back
Top Bottom