Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Sex. I've surprised every girl, in a great way, that I've slept with
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
go hard or go home

cept that 1 off day i had....
laugh.gif
With the girl being surprised let me ask you guys something....do you take offense to it because obviously she thought you sucked at sex or do you poke your chest out like you're the man? When girls tell me they're surprised its kinda bittersweet 
laugh.gif
I called a chick out once. "what you didn't EXPECT that outta me??"
She explained that shes just used to subpar performance and hadnt had it that good 
I call em out all the time and they start fumbling over their words and turn beet red 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Sex. I've surprised every girl, in a great way, that I've slept with
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
go hard or go home

cept that 1 off day i had....
laugh.gif
With the girl being surprised let me ask you guys something....do you take offense to it because obviously she thought you sucked at sex or do you poke your chest out like you're the man? When girls tell me they're surprised its kinda bittersweet 
laugh.gif
I called a chick out once. "what you didn't EXPECT that outta me??"
She explained that shes just used to subpar performance and hadnt had it that good 
I call em out all the time and they start fumbling over their words and turn beet red 
laugh.gif

mario kart 64.

ive literally won 16 in a row once and had a friend throw the controller against the wall and shatter. i didnt say anything because we would of been really fighting if i did. everyone in the room was HEATED.

Yea, were about that life in mario kart 64. esp. if we have been drinking. but everyone cools down afterward.

mario kart 64.

ive literally won 16 in a row once and had a friend throw the controller against the wall and shatter. i didnt say anything because we would of been really fighting if i did. everyone in the room was HEATED.

Yea, were about that life in mario kart 64. esp. if we have been drinking. but everyone cools down afterward.

Lacrosse,  but most of my friends didn't care so I had no one to brag too.

Work,  I have always gotten compliments on my work ever since my first job at 16 years old. Volunteer/community service also.

Lacrosse,  but most of my friends didn't care so I had no one to brag too.

Work,  I have always gotten compliments on my work ever since my first job at 16 years old. Volunteer/community service also.

I'm pretty good at working with computers, hardware + software all that (thus acdt & whatnot)
Good at getting hookahs going, making films/editing, drinking & thinking logically above all else.

I'm pretty good at working with computers, hardware + software all that (thus acdt & whatnot)
Good at getting hookahs going, making films/editing, drinking & thinking logically above all else.

those who dont know me well are always shocked that i play guitar or can sing without embarrassing myself.

darts. im not the BEST but for some reason people get impressed just by knowing how to play
laugh.gif

opening a beer with any object handy. how are dudes not born with this skill?

those who dont know me well are always shocked that i play guitar or can sing without embarrassing myself.

darts. im not the BEST but for some reason people get impressed just by knowing how to play
laugh.gif

opening a beer with any object handy. how are dudes not born with this skill?

classical music... have perfect pitch, played tons of concerts since I was 5, have met a lot of famous classical musicians.

No one goes to my concerts or asks me about it so I never talk about it because no one cares about classical music.

classical music... have perfect pitch, played tons of concerts since I was 5, have met a lot of famous classical musicians.

No one goes to my concerts or asks me about it so I never talk about it because no one cares about classical music.

Tricking ladies into actually thinking I like them...I'm not proud to be honest.More like back in the day

Tricking ladies into actually thinking I like them...I'm not proud to be honest.More like back in the day

I'm actually an incredible bar tender. a little bit of "flare" tending, etc.

Only worked twice though. The whole bar scene is SMH.... working till 4am tho?

I'm actually an incredible bar tender. a little bit of "flare" tending, etc.

Only worked twice though. The whole bar scene is SMH.... working till 4am tho?

Back
Top Bottom