What are your thoughts of Desean " Action" Jackson?

I still haven't forgiven Lloyd Carr for taking LaTerryal Savoy (yes, you've never heard of him) over D-Jax when D-Jax wanted to come here out of HS. EPIC FAIL
smh.gif

GNR at the comparison to Lebron, NT never ceases to amaze me LOL

I told the guy who origianally made the statement that I put his ridiculous statement on NT his response was "sounds like it will be a very biasedopinion"

I hate using the word Swagger because its been played out extremely over the last couple of years but DAMN the way that this kid plays the game is tearing atthe seams with swagger.

I was at the game last night and man he caught that ball right after Hixon scored and shut down that Giants crowd
sick.gif
sick.gif
Hes unbelievable.

His playmaking ability allows him to do basically whatever he wants to do right now... Keep dancin Desean... just dont +%%+ up bigtime and expect to get apass.

This is what I hate about the NFL. They want everybody to be the "Barry Sanders" type of player.

Score a TD.
Hand ball to ref.

Score a TD.
Hand ball to ref....

Show no emotions. No flashiness. No Fun.

I hate it. Can't even take your helmet off after a score. The players are ONLY players and not individuals.

I hate this guy..especially when they plays Washington
mad.gif

But he has talent and can become one of the best in the NFL. He's just too arrogant and cocky though. But hey, each player has their own personality thatdifferentiates them from the rest.
ohwell.gif

Desean is on BEAST mode...gotta love the way the kid plays the game
pimp.gif
... this coming from a Giants fan

Beast. Period.

dude can score, flat out. You can't punt to him. If you throw to him and you get beat? Auto-6.

Nuff said.

^Explain to me how he's arrogant and cocky?...You never hear DJ talk about himself and everything leads back to the team...He's definitely a teamoriented player with a lot of confidence...

He brings that excitement to our offense at the wideout position that we haven't had in a long time...minus TO's minor stint...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Your friend is crazy. I swear why can't people get over the fact that dudes are happy to get in the endzone? If you don't like them celebrating, keep them out of there or lay the wood on them.

Desean is just super confident, ain't nothing wrong with that. Until he starts trash talking players during the week leading up to the game or making pre-conceived TD celebrations then he won't be a problem child. I haven't seen him getting angry on the sidelines or heard his teammates complain about him so where is your friend getting all this from? His TD celebrations?
laugh.gif

Desean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes Ego makes Kanye's seems like a suicidal fat chick...
smh.gif

LangDetectid>en YahooCerror

chick

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I just don't understand how he is always so wide open

Because he's both quick and fast. Plus, good receivers always have a knack for being wide open.

I think he is one of the most exciting players in the league, and will be for years to come. As a Philly fan I think he's fantastic and no way diva. Hedoesn't talk %#*@ about anyone, does his job and has fun with it.
The only people don't like him is because he dances after every TD and has the occasional bone-headed play. But now he has learned to hold onto the balluntil he gets in the end zone so it's all good.

When he skatted backwards into the endzone, I lost it.
laugh.gif

I love when players do %%%* like that. Makes the sport more fun.
pimp.gif

I'll never get why people are opposed to showboating.

When you take emotion out of the game, it sucks.

Back
Top Bottom