What brands are overrated in your opinion?

Beats by Dre

laugh.gif
@ people saying Supreme is good quality. The heavyweight flannels are nice, but other than that, their quality isn't different from any other brand. And they always #@%* up the sizing. For the past few seasons, all the tees fit different

Beats by Dre

laugh.gif
@ people saying Supreme is good quality. The heavyweight flannels are nice, but other than that, their quality isn't different from any other brand. And they always #@%* up the sizing. For the past few seasons, all the tees fit different

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I don't get the RL hype.

Quality and fit is garbage
you was prolly coppin uspa son you confused RL quality is on point

im with the whole RL fit is bad +$$%...i hate that penguin tail of a collared shirt they make, and their reggular shirts do not fit good at all, always got me with a hell of a lot of shirt hangin around the waist
that's why there are different fits...

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I don't get the RL hype.

Quality and fit is garbage
you was prolly coppin uspa son you confused RL quality is on point

im with the whole RL fit is bad +$$%...i hate that penguin tail of a collared shirt they make, and their reggular shirts do not fit good at all, always got me with a hell of a lot of shirt hangin around the waist
that's why there are different fits...

Beats by Dre (take out the dre and nobody would want them, more of a fashion statement)
Jordan Brand
Iron Heart (not a denim head so I may be wrong, but they look like some plain *!% jeans to me)

Beats by Dre (take out the dre and nobody would want them, more of a fashion statement)
Jordan Brand
Iron Heart (not a denim head so I may be wrong, but they look like some plain *!% jeans to me)

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Someone please explain the anti-Polo down movement.
Do you feel that the clothing is poorly made, that you can't wear more than one item at a time, or is it the fact that the people that you look down on are wearing it?
Enlighten me.

Well for starters everyone just is not gonna like the same stuff but for me I have started steering away because for the last 5 years all I have been wearing is polo so im just trying something different but the south has def ruined the polo trend I mean riding around with "polo cars" here I would post pics but I'm on my cell

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Someone please explain the anti-Polo down movement.
Do you feel that the clothing is poorly made, that you can't wear more than one item at a time, or is it the fact that the people that you look down on are wearing it?
Enlighten me.

Well for starters everyone just is not gonna like the same stuff but for me I have started steering away because for the last 5 years all I have been wearing is polo so im just trying something different but the south has def ruined the polo trend I mean riding around with "polo cars" here I would post pics but I'm on my cell

Jordan Brand no doubt. Oh and I saw a regular $$! RL Polo shirt the other day that was $135 lmaooooo. And to the people calling other people poor, I know millionaires who dont/wouldnt rock any of this %+$%

Jordan Brand no doubt. Oh and I saw a regular $$! RL Polo shirt the other day that was $135 lmaooooo. And to the people calling other people poor, I know millionaires who dont/wouldnt rock any of this %+$%

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

If you arent a denim head, or atleast have knowledge of certain denims then that was pretty stupid to list. 
IH makes quality denim. Worth the price? Maybe not to the average consumer.

Back
Top Bottom