What do women see in Tony Romo?

why this dude be dating some good lookin celebs? now he's dating jessica simpson?! not hating just wondering why he pimpin

laugh.gif
good question.

if you don't know by now ---- it's not what's in the mirror, it's whats in the bank account.

dude has arguably the best job in sports next to being the shortstop of the New York Yankees ... plus 67 million ... plus that new guy swag ... my gf thinkshes cute cuz he be smilin and *+$$ so I'm glad he is bangin some decent broads so every time she says something I can say good gimme carrie j simpson foran hour and you can have him for an hour lol

well i didnt see chad hutchinson or quincy carter or even BIG vinny testaverde get any#*$* when they were QBs for dallas and i doubt jessica simpson and carieunderwood have money problems...

The Cowboys are awesome.

He's the QB.

What's there to wonder about?

Were the Cowboys awesome with Ryan Leaf?

My gf says he's always cheesin and looks good doing it.
plus he's the qb of a 11-1 cowboy team, pro bowler, oh 67 million.

Did I mention 67 million?

dudes on a good team, qb of the team, team happens to be the cowboys, and every female says the love his smile.

So i guess its his swag more then anything. The women he dates seem to be just as well off too. So its def not the money.

^^^^ hahaha at yout avy. sry about the knicks...
but yeah cowboys = america's team, qb and all that stuff.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

The Cowboys are awesome.

He's the QB.

What's there to wonder about?

Were the Cowboys awesome with Ryan Leaf?

Pretty much.

Dallas Cowboys = America's Team.

Plus, Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood are Southern girls, so that helps.

And girls want what other girls want. He hooked up with Underwood, and that probably got the snowball rolling right there.

A leader. A Cowboy. A guy that smiles a lot.

It's a formula for infinite tail if one so choose to pursue it.

Back
Top Bottom