What Happens to Returned Nike iD'ed Sneakers?

You know that old line "One man's junk is another man's treasure?" Same goes for AM95 IDs... I can say I've bought 2 pairs off eBay froma guy in FL that seems to have the lock on getting them.... Too bad he's jacked up his BIN prices...

Only thing that is a downer outside of the uniqueness & one-of-a-kindness of the IDs is that sometimes you get the lame embroidered line on the heel. Goodthing I wear pants with my pairs so people don't have to ask me why the side of the shoe says "Bonedoc"
roll.gif
frown.gif

I bought a pair of Zoom Flight 5 ID's from my local outlet earlier this year.

They were a dope colorway and I just wanted 'em to hoop in.

I've had more than a few people ask who 'BECCA' is.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

They take shoe apart and use the scraps on Jordan Brand retros.
From what my buddy said about his CDP AJ XI retroes they must have used a lot in that model
roll.gif

u gotta love nike's return policy. i just returned a pair of dunk low id's grey/purple colorway. quality is trash and i needed some cash. i bought themlike 2 years ago lol

Originally Posted by AirForce1Queen

u gotta love nike's return policy. i just returned a pair of dunk low id's grey/purple colorway. quality is trash and i needed some cash. i bought them like 2 years ago lol
Damn !
eek.gif
Thats pretty ruthless.

San Ysidro Outlets have gotten a few Nike Ids and I like that you can pickup good shoes @ a discount...

Could anyone post some ID'ed Dunk Hi's? I've been wanting to ID a Goldenrod colorway and I wanna see how the quality is.

Originally Posted by jbv1

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

They take shoe apart and use the scraps on Jordan Brand retros.
From what my buddy said about his CDP AJ XI retroes they must have used a lot in that model
roll.gif

yeah the CDP XI is straight garbage. I bought 2 packs just for the XIs an I was gonna keep one of the XIIs. Ended up sellin both XIs and kept both the XIIs.Worked completely backwards. They prolly use old returned J's for new retros. I almost called Nike last Dec. to see if I coulda returned the XIs butI'm sure they'd want the whole pack back.

There is tons if them at the clearance outlet in Kissimmee. That's their resting place when you send them back.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I bought a pair of Zoom Flight 5 ID's from my local outlet earlier this year.

They were a dope colorway and I just wanted 'em to hoop in.

I've had more than a few people ask who 'BECCA' is.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
haha!

Back
Top Bottom