What has 2012 taught you?

the best way to get a bench in a crowded gym is to fart. 

i havent waited to use a bench since early june. that egg smell makes them all scatter

-Knowing not to put all your eggs in one basket.
-Appreciate those people who take effort in being part of your life.
-and finally.. avoiding fantards as your B.

It has been a bitter sweet year. Now on to the next 'better' one.

Last edited:
-Keep your friends close and enemies closer actually applies to real life
- Watch out for your girls family shout out to Craigmatic
- I need to plan my funds a bit more

2012 has taught me:

1. That I'm a much stronger person that I thought I was.

2. You should really be careful as to who you give your trust to in this world.

-Drew

If you have someone on your side who you know loves and cares for you, leave the jump offs alone. Not worth it. :smh:
Everyone is capable of everything. Don't put anything past anyone...that includes friends and family.

nike's run narrow and my feet have grown a little so they're a little wider now . . .

Last edited:
Life outside of school is beautiful, but if you don't CONTROL your own schedule it pretty much sucks.

Read more. It helps with your writing.

Travel. Include a vacation every month.

Working out takes time. It took years to put on the weight it takes a few months to get rid of it.

And there is something about live music that takes me out of the world, to another realm, if only for a few hours.

This

I need to find some good shows to go to, it's been too long :smh:

You going to Roo next year? I missed out on the presale :smh: but I have every intention to get my ticket when they go on sale. This year's was unbelievable.

Last edited:
You going to Roo next year? I missed out on the presale :smh: but I have every intention to get my ticket when they go on sale. This year's was unbelievable.

Assuming the line up is good. I'm not happy its a week later. We got so spoiled with the weather last year... although I still loved it in 2011 when it was hot as balls, last year was much nicer :smokin

Last edited:

Assuming the line up is good. I'm not happy its a week later. We got so spoiled with the weather last year... although I still loved it in 2011 when it was hot as balls, last year was much nicer :smokin

Nooicce. Yes the weather this year was remarkable besides that one night it rained. Don't expect it to be that way this year.

somebody can just go from liking you to hating you in a snap of a finger. You can look up to them and then finally get disposed of like you never even existed. All that hard work means nothing to them at the end of the day no matter what they said earlier

girls dont wait forever, eventually some lame is going to pick them up while you were too scared to say anything

Last edited:
Talking to girl's you don't know isn't difficult. (Thanks, TAY)
Losing weight isn't difficult. Simple discipline and consistency and you're on your way.
Studying is a consistent activity and not something to do half way and three quarters through the semester.

2012 reminded me that all things fall apart.

Word to Chinua Achebe

Last edited:
That :pimp: has its pros and cons.
The mayans = trolls of the year.
Family is everything.
Enjoy the moment more.

Last edited:
Same thing I learned in 2010. Relationships aren't ish. The word love is too easily thrown around. Dont ever get too attached to anyone. You can't trust anyone.

Back
Top Bottom