What race do ya'll get mistaken for the most?

I'm Indonesian and French, but people mistaking me for being Chinese.

Doesn't really bother me.
smile.gif

By the way, this thread would make much more sense if everybody posted their pics. Got dudes in here talking about they blackbut look PR and all that..

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

im 100% mexican but i get mistaken for filipino, chinese, vietnamese, even hawaiian. most people assume im some kind of asain mixed with white.

ever since i was a baby ive looked somewhat asain, i have similiar features as both my parents but i am still the only one in my family that gets confused for something different.

its hilarious when people try and guess my ethinicity, my friends make a game out of it. and its extra funny when im helping hispanic customers and i start speaking spanish, they totally freak out and ask "wow where did you learn to speak spanish that well?" "uhh.. its actually my first language" haha

I get that too. some new foreign girl from china came up to me at school the other day and started talking in chinese. i'm like
indifferent.gif
sorry i don't speakchinese.... she's like oh my god
eek.gif
what are you than? i'm like, mexican. she starts laughing and says no rly? .......i walked away... smh

Originally Posted by RockThaKickz

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

im pakistani I have gotten: rican, trini, dominican, guyanese,salvi, mexican, turkish, saudi, and indian
Im pakistani/trini mixed born and bred in Flushing, Queens. I live in washington now and most people think im mexican
roll.gif
it shows you how ignorant people are here
shoot bornnraised in flushing here too
eek.gif

I'm half Mexican, but i look 100% white i guess..

People say im the whitest Mexican they've ever seen
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I get mistaken for Guyanese, Dominican and sometimes Puerto Rican. For the ignorant folks, they think I'm Middle Eastern.

filipino... im japanese and look NOTHING like my filipino bretheren. ignorance is a disease my people. lmao....

Back
Top Bottom