~~| What Should Lebron Do? Vol. New Nike Commercial

Yeah, and the Don Johnson cameo was by far the best part. I mean, that was genius.

Yeah, and the Don Johnson cameo was by far the best part. I mean, that was genius.

Hi Chuck
laugh.gif

Honestly ... people that do music videos, commercials, marketing are VERY aware of EVERYTHING they show.

Mostly everything is done on purpose.

There are no accidents really.

Honestly ... people that do music videos, commercials, marketing are VERY aware of EVERYTHING they show.

Mostly everything is done on purpose.

There are no accidents really.

Man just that awkward "sooo, this went well..." made me immediately think back to MJs hall of fame speech.  Has to be a shot at MJ.
Was there really that much fall out or uproar over MJ's HOF speech??  If not, I don't see how the "sooo this went well" could be a shot at MJ.  If so I would hope MJ would put Nike in it's place, not just for the shot at him but for the shot at Charles.

And i'll never understand the stuff about "robin" or "artificially built a team" nonsense.
Are you serious??

Man just that awkward "sooo, this went well..." made me immediately think back to MJs hall of fame speech.  Has to be a shot at MJ.
Was there really that much fall out or uproar over MJ's HOF speech??  If not, I don't see how the "sooo this went well" could be a shot at MJ.  If so I would hope MJ would put Nike in it's place, not just for the shot at him but for the shot at Charles.

And i'll never understand the stuff about "robin" or "artificially built a team" nonsense.
Are you serious??

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Definitely.  I had to bring that back a couple of times just to make sure that was Don.  Nice commercial altogether though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Definitely.  I had to bring that back a couple of times just to make sure that was Don.  Nice commercial altogether though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom