What was the Jordan that first started your Jordan obsessions?

1992, Original Bourdeaux 7s...My older brother came home on a Sunday night with two things: A Kriss Kross tape, and a pair of those 7s. He wanted to tell me about how dope these kids were with the backwards clothes, but all I could focus on was the crazy colors on his feet. Been addicted ever since!!

I always like Jordans when i was a kid but mom never bought them so now that i have my own job and can afford them im buying my childhood back haha

It's a hard tie between the Cool Grey IVs & Indiglo XIVs
I went to a church event around the holidays and saw some dude rockinn the CG4s and I instantly fell in love .
Then as for indiglo , my next door neighbor had them and fortunately his friend was selling a pair in my size
I beat those to the absolute GROUND . :smh: :smh:
The quest continues for those 2 , which in turn might be my grails lol

My first jordan's The Jordan XVI. Bought them from champs off the clearance rack (parent got it for me)

My mom always bought me Jordan's when I was younger, but I didn't develop my passion for them until the 2002 retro of the White Cement 3's.

They don't fit any more, but I still have them stashed away in the closet as a reminder. And they are my grails!

I thank my mom for giving me a sneaker addiction 
laugh.gif

I remember my mom whooping my *** for scuffing the patent leather on my Colombia 11's on my first wear lol. I was in elementary at the time.

First for me Jordan 1 royals 85-86. Was 10-11 and got em for xmas. Bulls were sold out and was between those or somethin just meh. Last real j's i bought (ogs) were xiv canes 98-99. Still have em ds in og box. Never got to wear em and eventually life took over and started movin around. All the years later no sense wearin em. Must say those cofirm to me the superb quality the originals had. All candy canes retroed and have yet to see one come close. Og 1s are close but those older will know the diffence.

I always admired them when I was a little kid but never bother to ask my parents for them for some reason, but my first pair were the fire reds from 06 that I got for $100 on ebay at the time. I beat the **** out of those, and then I didn't get anything until the true blues and ever since then I've been actually collecting jordans.

Always loved Jordans but never could afford them.

But the first joint I really wanted were the college blue/white/black Jordan XVIIs.
Mama dukes was bout to be hit with the silent treatment when she didn't get me them while on sale @ Copelands for $99 :lol:.

Shortly after that, got my first pair of Playoff 12 Retro in HS (2005).

Jordan 3 Mocha! First pair of real Jordans. After that i would buy one or two pairs a year. But now, in the last 5 years I buy only certain models and colour ways but always two pairs.
Me too. At the minimum I double up. Sometimes more if I really like a Jordan.

OG Black/Red XIs in middle school, on first site i knew it would be my favorite shoe of all time, still is and always will be.

Back
Top Bottom