What will be considered THE XX3 colorway years from now?

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

If there was a XX3 on a retro card I could see them being the Black/stealth colorway.
QFT

Not a single Jordan on a card is blue, so blue is out. Not titaniums bc not everyone will be able to get them

In that sense, I mean- I can get VI infareds for well under a Grand.

1. All-stars (bc off the cw and MJ print )
2. Black stealths (bc of the only black 23 - Not counting the Finale's because once again, not attainable)

There really the only two.
They are all nice - but only the two I mentioned are capable of what we are discussing.

Def. not old loves, no way.

But in all honesty: Not a single cw in my book is "not good". They are ALL hot colorways
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

18376061_z.jpg

i dare somebody say black/red/white is a gimmicky Jordan color.
t's also the only one with "MJ's" on it
.if i aint mistakin', dont all of them have "mj's" on them?

This is it. No question about it. Classic.

All-stars. A lot of people may think the Titaniums. But those will always be held to a very high standard considering how rare they were. But then people willlook at the blk/red joints the same way. Or so I think. I just think the all-stars b/c they're the first to be released to the general public. Tho the blkstealths followed exactly a week later.

i would also propose the stealth's....they were the first general release...

titaniums and all-stars released earlier, but they weren't the first one that supposedly released everywhere....

its hard to say, so many good colorways. But I would say the Stealths. Jordans have always had the Black and Red colorway and the fact that they were theofficially the first shoe to drop like every other jordan release. I don't count the titaniums (very limited run, plus they dropped in january) and not theallstars ( also limited and wasn't a general release). But if you look at every other signature jordan that dropped. The always dropped in Febuary onJordans or around jordans birthday. correct?...my only reason I would say the stealths. Still got my pair DS, i wish I had my 2nd pair that I was wearing so Ican still wear them and keep my DS pair on ice. but now I got the urge to rock them at least once.

i put my money on the old loves to be on the retro card. all the jordans beside the xv and xvi are white based shoes.......

I would have said the Black/Stealth 23 at first, but that colorway is closely associated with the 20's.

Even though the Titaniums and the Motorsport colorways are my personal favorites, I believe this will become THE 23 in the next 5-10 years.

206_0.JPG

You have to think about it... This was the most widely available 23 to the general public and BY FAR the most worn/identifiable by the general public. Withthat I also believe it will become the most sought after and hardest to obtain in the future in ds condition. Currently and in the past everyone went crazyover shoes with clear rubber soles. What makes you think an entirely clear midsole won't dothe trick 5-10 years from now? lol

The colorway people will remember the most is the black stealths. JB used a high resolution photo to showcase that shoe and that pic of MJ holding that shoewill stand the test of time. Guaranteed~

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

I'd say the Titaniums because they were the 1st colorway out and because of its rairness. On top of that, I think i has the best material and looks the best of all that have released so far.
most definetely

Either the Motorsports
or the All-Stars

Have both
tongue.gif

but these are the legit ones

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I would have said the Black/Stealth 23 at first, but that colorway is closely associated with the 20's.

Even though the Titaniums and the Motorsport colorways are my personal favorites, I believe this will become THE 23 in the next 5-10 years.

206_0.JPG

You have to think about it... This was the most widely available 23 to the general public and BY FAR the most worn/identifiable by the general public. With that I also believe it will become the most sought after and hardest to obtain in the future in ds condition. Currently and in the past everyone went crazy over shoes with clear rubber soles. What makes you think an entirely clear midsole won't do the trick 5-10 years from now? lol

Pretty bold statement... but I sorta see your point...

I'm sure alot of people would be kicking themselves if this is one of the jordans that grow on you over time because they are selling for way under retailright now

yeah i choose those over the red and white QS then i thought i made a bad choice but i love the toe with the gold

Back
Top Bottom