whats the best t-mobile phone out rite now?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

imma also add da HD2 because you can run damn near everything on it

i want one
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Nexus S...........................
Mytouch 4G s cool.....but the battery life on it sucks! With 4G on.....its even worse. 

OR

Get an iPhone 4 and JB/Unlock it and call it a day.....you will be stuck on edge though which is 
indifferent.gif

When is the unlock coming out for the 02.10.04 and what is edge

Mytouch 4G s cool.....but the battery life on it sucks! With 4G on.....its even worse. 

OR

Get an iPhone 4 and JB/Unlock it and call it a day.....you will be stuck on edge though which is 
indifferent.gif

Edge is basically 2G speed.
Im still workin with my Blackberry Bold but thinkin about getting the G2 or Mytouch4G.

Im still workin with my Blackberry Bold but thinkin about getting the G2 or Mytouch4G.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Even if you have 3g on tmobile

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Even if you have 3g on tmobile

imma also add da HD2 because you can run android on it

and my nexus one because it gets updates da fastest from google.

i got android 2.2.2 ...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

came in here to say hd2. I have mine running 2.2. Really easy to do and I think its like 50 bux now.

imma also add da HD2 because you can run android on it

and my nexus one because it gets updates da fastest from google.

i got android 2.2.2 ...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

came in here to say hd2. I have mine running 2.2. Really easy to do and I think its like 50 bux now.

If anyone is considering the HTC HD7...I'll warn you that the battery life is absolutely horrible I love the phone but the battery dies so quickly

If anyone is considering the HTC HD7...I'll warn you that the battery life is absolutely horrible I love the phone but the battery dies so quickly

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Mt4g battery life is great. I'm rooted running gingerbread and get 18 hours with heavy use. Mt4g is the best phone if you are going to root. No question about it.
18 hours? You must have alot of the features turned off....or you think your using it heavy. Heavy usage on a blackberry can prob get you 18 hours.....def not android at this point in time. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Mt4g battery life is great. I'm rooted running gingerbread and get 18 hours with heavy use. Mt4g is the best phone if you are going to root. No question about it.
18 hours? You must have alot of the features turned off....or you think your using it heavy. Heavy usage on a blackberry can prob get you 18 hours.....def not android at this point in time. 

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

OR

Get an iPhone 4 and JB/Unlock it and call it a day.....you will be stuck on edge though which is  which is not that fast but tolerable. 

They say after 4.3 is released. Which should be next week or so. However, nobody knows for sure. 

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

OR

Get an iPhone 4 and JB/Unlock it and call it a day.....you will be stuck on edge though which is  which is not that fast but tolerable. 

They say after 4.3 is released. Which should be next week or so. However, nobody knows for sure. 

Have a G2, its great. I'm thinking of switching to a MT4G don't know if it has the same battery life.
Only thing I don't like bout the G2 is that it doesn't have the htc sense as the mytouch 4g.

Back
Top Bottom