What's the furthest you've traveled for some takeout food?

i remember going at rush hour traffic with my girl to get some fish tacos at Newport Beach
things were amazing

I've made that NYC to Philly trip a few times for some Pat's Cheesesteaks :lol:

My longest trip had to be the 8 hour drive from NYC to Buffalo for Anchor Bar's wings :smokin

15 min to get some Great Wall Chinese food. Fried rice w/ sweet & sour chicken on point. :pimp:

45 minutes one way to wing stop when they first came to the seattle area.

the lemon pepper made it all worth it :smokin

Last edited:
20-25 minutes for Sonics and Quicklys(asian sonics).
laugh.gif
at it only being for specialized drink places

I love dunkin donuts, being in Cali we dont have em. When I travel to other states I always look up the closest ones! Ive seriously considered driving from Sacramento to SoCal just to get some baked doritos too. The longest I usually go it 1 1/2 to hayward for some tacos though

mind f'n blown.............no dunkin donuts? there's literally 10 DD's within 2-5 minute drives from my house back home in CT

me and my boys travel ~25 minutes regularly for Bon Chon.
50 minutes one way for Sonic. it was the first in MA. :lol:
a little less than that for BWW, also first in MA. for my boston dudes, Saugus and Peabody got all the good ****... Hooters, BWW, Sonic, Kowloon... show the south shore some love!

feel bad for you guys with the DD stories. i have literally 20 DDs within 5 miles. i live in the city/town of the first one built.

I literally have every fast food joint you can name within 5 minutes of my house. However the only ones I will eat are taco bell, subway or chinese food. Other than that Ill just cook.

when i was in hollywood, me and one of my friends went to the promenade by bus just so we could get that wolfgan puck express. turkey arugula and cheese sandwhich :smokin

Last edited:
Drove 2 hours from Orlando to Gainesville to try a place on from Man vs. Food called Munchies 420 and for a friend to do their "Fire In Your Hole" wing challenge. The same wing challenge Adam failed on the show. My friend failed as well.

The rest of us had their signature Fat sandwiches.

Here is their site for their menu www.munchies420cafe.com

ive made this mistake numerous times but on a plane. every time i go back to Chicago, WC is the first thing i get coming off the plane and last thing before going to the airport. i learned to not eat as many when im leaving though
laugh.gif
. doesnt help there is one at 63rd and Cicero right outside Midway.

when it gets warmer im probably going to be doing some road trips to log some miles on my bike
laugh.gif

def philly for the cheese steaks people keep talking about, def going back to jerz for the WC (none in MD)...

any other suggestions within a 3-4 hour drive? anything good into VA?

Going to Boston today for NYE activities but more importantly for a delicious Anna's Taqueria burrito so I guess 1.5 hours

Back
Top Bottom