whats the point of tisa / ti$a snapbacks?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Boi

just give me a logical answer if your capable of it.   what does an adjustable hat with a ti$a logo on it have that's so special that would justify spending $40 on it.

Your favorite team logo on it... the colorway... the material?

Plus the TI$A on the side, which I dont care much about but it does make it look better

how does the ti$a logo make the hat look better?

just out of curiousity if you had a chance to get a snapback of your favorite team logo for $5 at some mom and pop spot  or a ti$a snapback for $40 which one would you choose?

Look for yourself.. How does it not? its like gettin dome then the #$*$@ swallowing your babies. its that extra addition makes it even 
pimp.gif

Obviously I'd buy this same fitted without the ti$a for 5 dollars rather than 40

indifferent.gif

i have always like old school snapbacks, they were just hard to find for a minute. Now that tisa crap, i refuse to wear it. It's overpriced for no reason, you can find better hats for cheaper

Plus I refuse to pay more for a snapback than i would i fitted. Snapback doesn't have as much fabric so I won't pay fitted prices for it

i have always like old school snapbacks, they were just hard to find for a minute. Now that tisa crap, i refuse to wear it. It's overpriced for no reason, you can find better hats for cheaper

Plus I refuse to pay more for a snapback than i would i fitted. Snapback doesn't have as much fabric so I won't pay fitted prices for it

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by Boi

Plus the TI$A on the side, which I dont care much about but it does make it look better

just out of curiousity if you had a chance to get a snapback of your favorite team logo for $5 at some mom and pop spot  or a ti$a snapback for $40 which one would you choose?

Look for yourself.. How does it not? its like gettin dome then the #$*$@ swallowing your babies. its that extra addition makes it even 
pimp.gif

Obviously I'd buy this same fitted without the ti$a for 5 dollars rather than 40

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

i disagree about that logo lookin nice,  but im all for !!!+++* swallowing my babies

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by Boi

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

i disagree about that logo lookin nice,  but im all for !!!+++* swallowing my babies

Tisa is lame. All they do is take a 20 dollar snapback, stitch their logo onto it, and sell it for 70 bucks. 

Tisa is lame. All they do is take a 20 dollar snapback, stitch their logo onto it, and sell it for 70 bucks. 

Price isn't the issue.
If I want to overpay for OG jordans at flighclub I will, but that logo is like them putting FC logo on some og 13s for the sake of marketing.

Price isn't the issue.
If I want to overpay for OG jordans at flighclub I will, but that logo is like them putting FC logo on some og 13s for the sake of marketing.

i dont know much about these hats but couldnt you just take a hat to an embroidery place and have them stitch that on? 

i dont know much about these hats but couldnt you just take a hat to an embroidery place and have them stitch that on? 

corny...and a fad....guy is slapping some logo on good +%%
and flipping it for a profit...
straight wackness..

that dude was at vinnie new store opening the other day seen him as i rode by
looks like a douche...people on his web for what i don't know

g

corny...and a fad....guy is slapping some logo on good +%%
and flipping it for a profit...
straight wackness..

that dude was at vinnie new store opening the other day seen him as i rode by
looks like a douche...people on his web for what i don't know

g

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Boi

You would cop with ease if they weren't ruinede only being sold for 40 bucks
the main appeal of snapbacks is being vintage.
putting embroidery on the side ruins that
QFT

The whole point of rockin vintage snaps is that they're well...vintage. Paying more for a snapback b/c it has the stupid TIZA logo on there would be like paying more for a vintage Spiderman comic book from the 1960s b/c some tool drew his own logo on there all b/c he "found" the comic book. 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Boi

You would cop with ease if they weren't ruinede only being sold for 40 bucks
the main appeal of snapbacks is being vintage.
putting embroidery on the side ruins that
QFT

The whole point of rockin vintage snaps is that they're well...vintage. Paying more for a snapback b/c it has the stupid TIZA logo on there would be like paying more for a vintage Spiderman comic book from the 1960s b/c some tool drew his own logo on there all b/c he "found" the comic book. 

i dont care about TISA but for the regular snapbacks, do they fit better than fitteds? I HATE fitteds because the size is never consistent. 

i dont care about TISA but for the regular snapbacks, do they fit better than fitteds? I HATE fitteds because the size is never consistent. 

Originally Posted by Its A DC Thing

Originally Posted by Boi

just give me a logical answer if your capable of it.   what does an adjustable hat with a ti$a logo on it have that's so special that would justify spending $40 on it.

laugh.gif
16lgsjd.gif

Originally Posted by Its A DC Thing

Originally Posted by Boi

laugh.gif
16lgsjd.gif

Back
Top Bottom