Whether You Like it or not our Government does things not in our best interest

I really cant wait to see how this El chapo situation is taken care of the boy must have stopped taking directions well

I can't say i enjoy that kind form of rap too much but i do love how blatant and to the point it is. Jay & YE both send messages in some of their songs but it's never as out in the open as this

Link of police basically starting martial law on protestors in #ferguson... This tells you all you need to know about your rights

Last edited:
I want Everyone to get familiar with the actions of the United states just to see how important and false the actions by the cops in Ferguson are having

Almost a month later & Darren Wilson is still free despit having 7 witnesses claiming the exact same thing... but yet we act as if america doesn't move in conspiracy.

You guys ***** and moan about all this and then every 4 years march your yourselves to the voting booth thinking that voting the Red or Blue team is going to do better to do all over again.

This book showed how messed up the world is
mean.gif

BAPH-Cover-600.jpg

You guys ***** and moan about all this and then every 4 years march your yourselves to the voting booth thinking that voting the Red or Blue team is going to do better to do all over again.

Well actually i dont give a **** about a vote because quite frankly until money is taken out of politics **** will never change... However for people to finally come to the realization that this system is completely ****** up.... yes some people have to ***** & moan (AKA use thought & fact) to help people realize that the government whether Dem or Repub doesn't give two flying ***** about the poor citizens and slowly is diminishing of the "middle class".

Back
Top Bottom